• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hackcess: The Thread

Joe

i just bought 4,500 celerons which should have given me 252,000 mhz. instead it gave me roughly ~50,000mhz. anyone know why?

Joe said:
i just bought 4,500 celerons which should have given me 252,000 mhz. instead it gave me roughly ~50,000mhz. anyone know why?

You didn't actually buy 4,500 celerons because you couldn't afford them all? Instead it only gave you what you could afford?

Top25 now thanks to undis! :D

john2kx

I've lost about 70,000 machines in the last 24 hours, thanks to phrame, malkuth, lolwut, and wbhl, so I'm probably going to drop out of the top 25... :\

john2kx said:
I've lost about 70,000 machines in the last 24 hours, thanks to phrame, malkuth, lolwut, and wbhl, so I'm probably going to drop out of the top 25... :\

Yeah, I get hit by the latter 3 regularly. Though lolwut hit me twice and got nowt so hopefully he won't be too keen in future.

Joe said:
yeah that makes sense. the way the price raises really confuses me

Funny story (maybe) but when I first started I was actually putting the buy price in the units part as I thought that's what you had to do. Ended up getting more than I bargained for. :lol

Rykuen

Is anyone online with some clean IPs, I think it's about time I quit this game and I would rather sell everything and share it with someone here than let people rape my account... especially the one player I've been picking on relentlessly (he had it coming). as soon as I can coordinate with anyone I'll drop the crew and sell all my things. It's gotta be upwards of 60mil by now.

Rykuen

yeah i just finished. 42 mil in the account

Player: Septimus
Overall Rank: 469th
Megahertz Rank: 442nd
Bandwidth Rank: 412nd
Crew: FightingMongooses

just took me for 30 mil :( bad timing, but there is still 11mil up for grabs

frontieruk

just a mention, between 00:00 GMT (20:00 EDT) and 08:00 GMT (04:00 EDT) my account will push over the 1mill limit of my vault, any Gaffers up at that time are welcome to hit me during that time, I'd rather see my monies supporting the cause than helping the foes :D

Edit to put account details.

Frontieruk

Overall 152
Mhz 205
Bw 156

john2kx

frontieruk said:
just a mention, between 00:00 GMT (20:00 EDT) and 08:00 GMT (04:00 EDT) my account will push over the 1mill limit of my vault, any Gaffers up at that time are welcome to hit me during that time, I'd rather see my monies supporting the cause than helping the foes :D

That'll be tricky to do unless you leave NeoGAF during that time and join in again after. Probably not worth the hassle.

manueldelalas

Time Traveler
yay! 43rd in Mhz; now there are only a handful of people that can land an attack on me; sadly, in my strategy I can't afford any attacks, so I will keep in "stealth" mode (low attack to lower my rank) until no one can touch me =P. I see John2kx is having problems at level 31st in defense; so I will assume that number 1 player in kbps haves almost 2.4 millions in attack...

DNF

i think i have a new best friend forever :D

bigby 4 hours ago You were defeated. 1,442,037 2020
bigby 4 hours ago You were defeated. 4,497,582 10063
bigby 5 hours ago You defended yourself. 0 0
bigby 6 hours ago You were defeated. 2,248,510 2331
bigby 7 hours ago You defended yourself. 0 0

i'm kind of impressed that after 3 misses he still tried further

manueldelalas

Time Traveler
DNF said:
i think i have a new best friend forever :D

bigby 4 hours ago You were defeated. 1,442,037 2020
bigby 4 hours ago You were defeated. 4,497,582 10063
bigby 6 hours ago You were defeated. 2,248,510 2331

i'm kind of impressed that after 3 misses he still tried further
4 days ago he took 41k of my machines (fucker), so leave some for me because when I reach untouchable status (very soon) I will kill him along with Ecid and Malkhuth.

DNF

manueldelalas said:
4 days ago he took 41k of my machines (fucker), so leave some for me because when I reach untouchable status (very soon) I will kill him along with Ecid and Malkhuth.

kind of weird that i keep thinking myself: "one day i will reach "untouchable" status and then i will pay him back. and even if he has no interest this day anymore i will annoy his kids, relatives, neighbours, teammates or anyone else he is connected that plays hackcess till this day. then i shall have my revenge.

harharharharharharharharharharharharharharharharharharharharhar

sounds that the dark side already took control of me

Metiphis

Don't forget to farm my inactive account. It's below vault right now, but some non GAF are getting millions off it every couple of days and that's just terrible.

manueldelalas

Time Traveler
DNF said:
kind of weird that i keep thinking myself: "one day i will reach "untouchable" status and then i will pay him back. and even if he has no interest this day anymore i will annoy his kids, relatives, neighbours, teammates or anyone else he is connected that plays hackcess till this day. then i shall have my revenge.

harharharharharharharharharharharharharharharharharharharharhar

sounds that the dark side already took control of me
Yep, hope is the only thing sustaining the game for me =P. (700k per tick now HARHARHAR)

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Metiphis said:
Don't forget to farm my inactive account. It's below vault right now, but some non GAF are getting millions off it every couple of days and that's just terrible.

Profile link, plz

MarkMclovin said:
Jesus Christ, I've been completely fucked by someone in the last 2 days. I'm pretty much wiped out and he still continues to do so.

Help me Gaf :

http://www.hackcess.com/index.php?p=viewplayer&id=900

Oh and can someone send me a Gaf crew invite?

MarkMcLovin

PM reallyfull on GAF and in Hackcess to get into the crew.

BTW, I destroyed that guy for you with three attacks:

Punk
38% of credits claimed. 257,352
11% of targets infected machines destroyed. 3,363

18% of credits claimed. 75,580
9% of targets infected machines destroyed. 2,449

58% of credits claimed. 199,700
10% of targets infected machines destroyed. 2,476

Best part is, he can't touch me :D

Hmmm, think I'll quit this now. Probably done all I can with it now. Great fun for the past 3 weeks, pleased to be apart of GAF domination but I've gone as far as I'm gonna. Plus the shitty servers... I canny take much more.

So erm... when I can be bothered sometime in the next few hours. I'll report back in.

Be really interested to see how much is there :O

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
I think I know who got the rest of it. John2kx just jumped up to 5th place overall :lol

Our crew rank dropped back to 2nd, BTW. =\

Have we actually had a full day at the top yet? :lol

I think GAFs target now should be just to claim the no.1 spot... maybe john2kx would be the best candidate but whoever.

Sent a message to the no1 guy Malkhuth, who's been hitting me the past few days that he just missed 324m. :D He'll be gutted.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Katana_Strikes said:
Have we actually had a full day at the top yet? :lol

I think GAFs target now should be just to claim the no.1 spot... maybe john2kx would be the best candidate but whoever.

Sent a message to the no1 guy Malkhuth, who's been hitting me the past few days that he just missed 324m. :D He'll be gutted.

I think we were #1 for all of Sunday.

I think I'm done with Hackcess. Probably going to sell off my machines and internet connections, if anyone wants whatever credits I have, PM me and we can work out a time to make sure you get them, not some random dude.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
BlaneH said:
Same here...haven't decided for sure but Ogame has me way more interested than Hackcess.

Well there's much more to do in Ogame. But I'm still maintaining my Hackcess account (when it's not down, like it is now, grumble) because there's a LOT of downtime in Ogame. And I've put too much effort into my Hackcess account to just let it die now.

BlaneH

Banned
Yea but the lagginess and general unreliability of Hackess makes it a pretty weak alternative time killer. I don't know. I'm close to cracking the top 200 but don't really care. I've started getting hit hard by the top 100 rank guys and it's a pain to try and progress further.

manueldelalas

Time Traveler
Game is back online... I will kindly receive any account of anyone who stopped playing, just PM me to let me know the hour, or better; PM me with user and password (you can change passwords in the account setting...) and I'll do the rest =P.

34th in defense, there must be like 4 guys that can hit me now =D

EDIT: btw, anyone interested in numbers, I'm 34th in defense with 2.1 million mhz, 5.5 million for a quad zeon =/; $900k per tick, no attacks in 5 days =P.

Articate

Banned
Yeah, after getting the good part of 100k machines destroyed I begin to see the futility of the game. Might quit. It would be a serious amount of mills up for grabs in that case.

Top Bottom