• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

halo 2 beta videos... jesus christ!

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Stryder said:
Uhh, care to share what you're talking about?

several short clips of halo 2's multiplayer from the beta. wraith tank in action. the pistol. waterworks, a covenant ship, etc.

i hinted where to find it, and no, i wont be pming people (get off your lazy asses and pm me bitches)

op_ivy

oh, and unfortunately this footage seems to have been captured by a webcam or equivalent... very low framerates and poor quality, but its still awesome shit for halo fans.

op_ivy

Teddman said:
So basically, you have to have some guy at Gamefaqs email them to you?

yeah, currently. if you'd prefer, i can be that guy ;)

op_ivy

videos should be up in a bit (hour?). thanks to the kind soul who will be hosting. emails have been sent to people , if your really impatient, i may be up a little while longer to send out a few more... otherwise, take a short nap or watch some tv to pass the time.

aerofx

op_ivy said:
videos should be up in a bit (hour?). thanks to the kind soul who will be hosting. emails have been sent to people , if your really impatient, i may be up a little while longer to send out a few more... otherwise, take a short nap or watch some tv to pass the time.

Hook me up! aerofx@gmail.com yo!

Teddman

Agh, looks like I'm not going to be able to post these online. :(

Anyhow, if anyone wants these vids, just PM me your email address (or post it here if you're a brave soul). There are three zipfiles of avi clips (10 clips in all), total size of the zips is a little over 7 megabytes.

Nice to see some beta footage, but keep in mind what op_ivy said about the image quality.

The Wraith is looking pretty nice. The pistol looks kind of puny, but I'm not going to bitch about it being toned down. The vids also show the new third person view from the passenger's seat.

Thanks, Teddman! Nice...very nice!

In the Wraith one,
doesn't it look like bare, human hands holding that pistol
? Or is that just what it kinda seems like given the poor vid quality?

Rhage

Wtf, doesn't anyone have some ISP space or something? If they're only 6MB, it should be pretty simple to toss up.

IJoel

Thanks to Raxel for the hosting.

As for the movies... why the excitement? I mean, it looked as I expected it to look. Nothing really outstanding. Granted, the movie quality is shit.

Top Bottom