• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 2 Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

SyNapSe

Argh, stop hand STOP! I want to unhighlight all the spoiler text, and watch that damn video!!!!1

Must have control..

IJoel

SyNapSe said:
Argh, stop hand STOP! I want to unhighlight all the spoiler text, and watch that damn video!!!!1

Must have control..

I know!

People, please stop quoting spoilers.

And Mods, please BAN THE INFIDELS!

Fifty

Heh, maybe the thread should just be locked, with no more obvious spoiler threads created. Either way, I'm out.

epmode

in related news, i don't see a report post button. i suppose it's not an option in this vbulletin configuration?

Dilbert

I'm pissed off, and I don't even know what ced meant! (I'm still playing through Halo PC. The Library sucked, but thankfully I'm outside again, kicking ass.)

Yeah, it's probably time to lock this thread. I think we all know that Halo 2 got leaked at this point.

In the future, if you want to talk about Halo 2 before November 9, it's probably a good idea to link to your publicly-available source for your information (read as: not a pirate copy). Discussion of the leak and it's impact on MS/Bungie/the industry will be fine...but I haven't heard anything new since the initial response from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom