• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 2 Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3wThr33

Banned
Marconelly said:
Hoho, man, did you struck something there. REIROM was for years boasting himself as a king of ROMs (ME AM ROM!) His dream was that a brazillian programmer would one day make an emulator called 'EmuAllSystems', btw. however, from what I've seen, he's all talk and no action. He did have couple of hilariously lame ROM download sites, but they were all just hyperlinking to other people's FTP servers and such, and had literally (and I mean it!) dozens of popup windows as soon as you enter them. He was laughed to no end because of that. All of those sites are down now from what I can see.
Where he doesn't succeed, MESS will.

Is it possible that this is all just a hoax and that it is somehow tied to ILB? Somebody else drew a connection to it earlier and it made a weird kind of sense. Its like its unrelated, yet still related. If that makes any sense at all.....

Uno Ill Nino said:
Is it possible that this is all just a hoax and that it is somehow tied to ILB? Somebody else drew a connection to it earlier and it made a weird kind of sense. Its like its unrelated, yet still related. If that makes any sense at all.....

Considering how many shots I've seen of Halo 2's SP and MP, this ain't no hoax.

Halo2_French.jpg

frenchhalo1.jpg

Sjoerd

Thanks to the operator that unbanned me :)

I just wish to say that it was kind of stupid for me to post this news since it had already been done, I didn't see it because the other topic was locked.

It is pretty funny to see the number of posts and views this topic has though :),
onto the waiting for november 9th ;)

Deg

Banned
So this leak has been quite big? Is it the doom 3 of console games? BBC reported that one too. Except there was media and info everywhere.

Hero

It's all an elaborate plan from the collaboration of the French with the PATRIOTS. Their plan was to cause dissent among the voters that fall under the demographic of young males to distract them from the November Presidential elections.

Or not.

Yeah I just read about a change in the storyline that is exclusive to the french version of the game. Apparently the MC surrenders earth to the covenant in exchange for them letting us live in captivity where we are to recieve one crossaint a day. Sounds like fun!

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Shouldn't you have asked the "contact Microsoft" question before offering PM links? If in doubt, they're from the leak.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Deg said:
I thought European Xbox disks are pressed in some Eastern Europe country?

Oh come on...the French wear jolly hats, and they speak in a funny way! You know! And they have curly mustaches!! Isn't that enough to beam the Eiffeltower? Not even a little? Just a scratch? We can hang an illegal copy of Halo 2 on it, for god's sake!

Well OK, guess not..

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
SO the germans are to blame?!

I knew it was them, even when it was the french i knew it was them.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Fusebox said:
I can't believe so many people got the French version, lol...

I don't recall there being a lot of talking in the Multi play.....

But then some people are going to really take the edge off single play huh.

Someone on another forum that I post on stated that the guys from G4TV were talking about it tonight. They said they d/l'ed it without actually saying that and stated that it seems to be a beta version as some cut scenes are missing, etc. Did anyone see that show? Can anyone confirm?

ManaByte

Gold Member
Yeah, it was on the Screen Savers. They always talk about stuff like that. I remember the big fuss over them showing how to mod an Xbox and the rumor that MS threatened to pull ads over it (or was it Sony pulling ads over the HD Loader bit?).

Just the other day they were going through the HD of one of their computers on the air to find a file to store online and they opened a directory with warez in it. And this was "live".

Sai

Okay. Best looking console game around at the moment. No contest.

Those of you who've been followin' all of this know why I just said that. Just wow.

Sai said:
Okay. Best looking console game around at the moment. No contest.

Those of you who've been followin' all of this know why I just said that. Just wow.

are you referring to this?

nevermind..guess that could be a spoiler...but i'll say this...

THE BRIDGE PICTURE IS INSANE

ManaByte

Gold Member
Joe said:
im not sure why you guys are squeeling ban? its not a spoiler in any stretch of the word.

This is why:

E. Emulation/Piracy

The topics of emulation and piracy, including the technical nature of emulators and ROM images, hardware modification technology, as well as their effect on the industry as a political topic are deemed to be generally acceptable.

Linking to pirate download sites, directions on how to get pirated software to work, reviews or impressions of pirated software will all result in the banning of the user in question.

ced

Holy shit.

Judging by some of the leaked screens , and a certain soundtrack song, my SP speculations were true.

border

So to broadly interpret the rule, that means no one is allowed to give an opinion on Halo 2 anymore? You can't say that it's the greatest-looking console game ever anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom