• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 2 Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to know anything about Halo 2 Single Player, but I am also a infowhore.

These two ideals come into conflict with each other.

im not gonna post anymore. am i not allowed to post them, anyway? i didn't see a rule..just the "NO OPINON OF GAME" pirated game rule.

however, theres about 100 + or so pics of halo 2 at OA..

Sai

I reeeaaaally don't think you're supposed to post the images, man.

And am I really in trouble for just sayin'... That? :(

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
-jinx- said:
You're damn right there won't be any problems related to posting Halo 2 spoilers. If someone posts ANYTHING about the contents of Halo 2 -- spoiler-tagged or not -- I'm going to ban them on sight. And I don't even READ the Gaming Forum.

In this very thread. Use your brains, people.

Fifty

HalfPastNoon said:
im not gonna post anymore. am i not allowed to post them, anyway? i didn't see a rule..just the "NO OPINON OF GAME" pirated game rule.

however, theres about 100 + or so pics of halo 2 at OA..

I wouldn't do any more. "Impressions" of pirated games are banned, and this might fall under that. Plus a lot of people don't want to see any spoilers.

wildhasagirlfriend.jpg

Holy sheeeeit!

Goreomedy said:
In this very thread. Use your brains, people.

not everyone reads through all the pages to find little rules arbitrarily placed by some mod who doesn't even read the gaming forum...

had i seen the rule, though, i wouldn't have posted the pics.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
HalfPastNoon said:
not everyone reads through all the pages to find little rules arbitrarily placed by some mod who doesn't even read the gaming forum...

had i seen the rule, though, i wouldn't have posted the pics.

When have screenshots of pirated software ever been allowed on this board?

And "fuck it, I'll post it", doesn't really work in your favor.

Goreomedy said:
When have screenshots of pirated software ever been allowed on this board?

And "fuck it, I'll post it", doesn't really work in your favor.

i dont know, and i dont really care. rarely do i even read the gaming forum, and who reads the TOS when they sign up, anyway?

Teddman

Ah, you're right, guests must login before viewing the board, but for some reason this is at the bottom of the forum view:
142 User(s) are browsing this forum (46 Guests and 6 Anonymous Users)

hgplayer1

Teddman said:
Ah, you're right, guests must login before viewing the board, but for some reason this is at the bottom of the forum view:
142 User(s) are browsing this forum (46 Guests and 6 Anonymous Users)

I guess you'd have to register...

ummm.....ok

SyNapSe

Glad I missed the pics.. altho, I'll say earlier St00ge posted that certain Halo 1 maps were definately included.. That didn't bother me at all. That's not spoilers in my opinion, just new exciting stuff to find out. It got shut down though, I think.

oh my fucking god... it's like the antonio banderas show, i look at a pic for ~1 seconds and go "NO, IT'S TOO SEXY, IT'S TOO SEXY!!!" and hit back in my browser.

IgeL

MetatronM said:
That's not possible. Europe is ahead of the US, and it is the afternoon of the 14th here.
"No it isn't... wait.." Sorry for the confusion, seems like my computer was lagging one day, can't trust 'em computer clocks anymore. I've been pwned.

shpankey

not an idiot
Just seen the pics from that "reirom" person (that dude can't speak for shit lol, but kinda funny) at that other forum heh. Damn!!! Those graphics are fucking INSANE! WOW! Just... just... where are my fucking words damnit... speak mouth, speak...

Burger

shpankey said:
Just seen the pics from that "reirom" person (that dude can't speak for shit lol, but kinda funny) at that other forum heh. Damn!!! Those graphics are fucking INSANE! WOW! Just... just... where are my fucking words damnit... speak mouth, speak...

wait till you see the new trailer...........

Joe

what do you mean by new trailer? new trailer as in an official new trailer? or a random video of someone playing halo2?

Lakitu

st5fu
I usually can't avoid spoilers, but with Halo 2, I've avoided reading stuff at OA, looking at screens and much more. I must say that I'm proud of myself :)

Teddman

Lakitu said:
I usually can't avoid spoilers, but with Halo 2, I've avoided reading stuff at OA, looking at screens and much more. I must say that I'm proud of myself :)
Good for you. I've found out much more than I wanted to know initially, I can't help looking at the pics. It's like peeking into mama's closet before Xmas.

FightyF

Banned
I was remaining steadfast, using every ounce of self control I had to keep my virgin eyes clean.

I then broke, and did a search for the above mentioned site.

Found nothing there.

Now I'm going crazy. Perhaps this is a blessing...but after reading some of these comments...I...I MUST SEE THE PICTURES!!!111

ced

Burger said:
Yeah, I meant the Attract video from the game. It doesn't spoil anything but good god.

Doesnt spoil anything??

Goddamn it people...I said no spoilers.

Thats a pretty big spoiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom