• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

some would think having monthly updates at the beginning of each month makes more sense than having it at the end :p

but its too late now and the scheduling has already been set.

Well, since Halo 5 launched in the last days of October I can understand their planning.

EDIT: I won't be able to talk, probably, but if you still want I can play.
GT: sir dany12

This is the one I hear most often as well. They frequently dont even say anything else, they just alternating between saying "My X" and deep sighing into the mic.

When they do speak up they act like they're doing all the work. Then I check the score and they're last on the team.

Sounds like me, unfortunately. Video games are hard!

P.S. I totally got an assassination yesterday, YOU'RE WELCOME GAF. Only 11 thousand to go.

Am I the only one thinking that Eden is very pro blue? I mean the sniper spawns directly at their base. Red and blue have the same way to rockets and shotgun. Oh. Red gets a Hydra... Never mind. It's balanced.

Ramirez

Am I the only one thinking that Eden is very pro blue? I mean the sniper spawns directly at their base. Red and blue have the same way to rockets and shotgun. Oh. Red gets a Hydra... Never mind. It's balanced.

There's fusion coils daring someone to pick the sniper up at the beginning, and the Hydra is great on Eden.

D

Doge

Unconfirmed Member
It doesn't seem like the light rifle is all that much better than a BR, which Blue also has.

Light rifle is a damage pumping machine. It has a 3 shot kill while scoped in. You can take out half of a shield with one shot. That weapon is fantastic for collapsing a team and having them placed where you want them.

Now I am not going to lie, on some of the maps (depending on the gametype) the spawns are very advantageous, but as far as the light rifle is concerned, it is a fantastic weapon.

The solo slayer grind in Onyx can get pretty rough...

I actually don't mind it at all now. I know I’ll never reach Champion. I don’t play on a team and I’m simply not good enough. Plus even if I did reach it, you have to play a lot just to keep it. So now that I’m pretty much the highest I can get. I stopped worrying about winning so much. I mean yes of course, I’m still trying to win my matches, but it’s not really a huge deal for me anymore. I don’t really care about the CSR number by my name going up or down. Like if one of my team mates goes -15 or something, it really doesn’t affect me anymore. I just play arena now because I enjoy it.

BraXzy

some would think having monthly updates at the beginning of each month makes more sense than having it at the end :p

but its too late now and the scheduling has already been set.

I hope they stay more consistently mid-month. The first two updates were around the middle, whereas last update was practically in this month xD

Hopefully the update will come soon because last month was probably late because of holidays and the move. Better be a lot of cool stuff they haven't announced yet. Want to flip out by some huge thing getting showed mid stream.

Magwik

Banned
GIVE IT TO ME

6mBhsld.gif

Karl2177

I'm over halfway done with my Silver packs now(ignoring emblems because of commendations and such). The Silver section is such a grind because I'm not getting regular rank ups anymore to sell the req cards, even if I'm using a bunch of XP and RP boosts.

There is one type of player I’m really starting to despise. It is happening more frequently in TS. These guys go 4-15 or something really bad. They will stay the entire game until the loss is about to come and then quit. If you’re going to quit, do me a favor and quit early so you don’t drag the team down with your shit score or you could actually stay and take the loss.

There is one type of player I’m really starting to despise. It is happening more frequently in TS. These guys go 4-15 or something really bad. They will stay the entire game until the loss is about to come and then quit. If you’re going to quit, do me a favor and quit early so you don’t drag the team down with your shit score or you could actually stay and take the loss.
heck yes it's very annoying and rage inducing lol
zzyEAOK.gif

BraXzy

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

Top Bottom