• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

Tawpgun

I usually never place in SWAT because it's a cancer game mode, but I might try to get my placement matches by going after Spartan charges and assassinations

The SMG reminds me of a hundred little piranas eating your sheild. It devours sheilds for breakfast.

Yeah, to me it pretty much feels like acid raid. Someone starts spraying and I'm just melting away.

i cant read the bottom left cause of my old age :p
My callouts are so ridic.

"WHERE THE. UH LIGHTRIFLE SPAWNS!" - PEGASUS
"Back spawn by ROCKET SPAWN!!!!!!!" - PEGASUS
"OVA-SHEEEILD! OVA OVA OVASHEEEILD!"" - PEGASUS

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" - ALL
then i have none cause i dont use a mic 99% of the time.

im never getting into onyx yo.

Just start calling out "the corner will all the complicated metal tubes." Chances are you won't be wrong.

Yeah, to me it pretty much feels like acid raid. Someone starts spraying and I'm just melting away.

Just start calling out "the corner will all the complicated metal tubes." Chances are you won't be wrong.

I think the most used call-out is "ON MY X"

i love hearing what people say after they say that though..

"ON MY X". "WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!? I DID A 1V4 AND YOU GUYS ARENT AROUND!!!!!" "UGH YOU GUYS SUCKS!! SUCKSSSS!!!! ON MY X AGAIN!" "MY X, MY X! MY X!!!!"

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
SMG. I feel like you can't miss any shots with the SR or else it overheats.

the SR definitely out powers the smg, but its a bit trickier to use since you can over heat it if youre careless AND its got significantly slower projectiles. i love both, but tend to go SR for super up close engagements and the smg for a bit further out. i'll swap out the AR for either as available.

"WHERE THE. UH LIGHTRIFLE SPAWNS!" - PEGASUS
"Back spawn by ROCKET SPAWN!!!!!!!" - PEGASUS
"OVA-SHEEEILD! OVA OVA OVASHEEEILD!"" - PEGASUS

To be honest, "back spawn by rockets", "at overshield ramp", and "lightrifle spawn" aren't bad callouts. They're not optimal, but people would know them.

the SR definitely out powers the smg, but its a bit trickier to use since you can over heat it if youre careless AND its got significantly slower projectiles. i love both, but tend to go SR for super up close engagements and the smg for a bit further out. i'll swap out the AR for either as available.
I overheat it all the time. Should I pause for a split second while gunning someone down?

I've calmed down a bit after having a not so great stretch of unbalanced games. Sorry for being so sour earlier. Though it is a tad frustrating when I feel like I'm finally coming back into form only to be consistently put on uneven teams or matched against higher levels. My map knowledge is still hurting me too.

EDIT: And apologies for being snarky to Doge

If anyone wants to tune in tonight, I'll be streaming some Haloes in about 2 hours as we get ranked for the February Season. Shenanigans will be occurring.

I'm also going to be testing dual streaming to both Twitch and YouTube simultaneously, so hope it doesn't lag to all hell .

I want to be spoiled and have them update a tease today. Just a req tease, then the full reveal on friday. Then next friday be the big stream with a special guest being interviewed.

Special Guest -
Keegan-Michael Key

Then the megaton.....

Hunt The Truth SEASON 3

after megaton....

Warzone Firefight tease

after meeegaaaatonnnnn

UI massive update including daily/weekly challenges in addition to the daily wins

after megaaatonnnnnnn

Hired G0SU and will no longer feature BraXzy's clips in the kill montages

You're welcome world.

jfoul

I have collected all of the space armors, minus Helioskrill and Achilles. Mark V Alpha helm and armor unlocked in my last gold pack.

I spent no dollars on req packs.

What am I doing with my life?

Now I sleep.

H1grcQF.jpg

that arena pack is looking more and more enticing to me. i recently got the scratched skin for the assault rifle and is nice to have something new to look at while playing.

I want to be spoiled and have them update a tease today. Just a req tease, then the full reveal on friday. Then next friday be the big stream with a special guest being interviewed.

Special Guest -
Keegan-Michael Key

Then the megaton.....

Hunt The Truth SEASON 3

after megaton....

Warzone Firefight tease

after meeegaaaatonnnnn

UI massive update including daily/weekly challenges in addition to the daily wins

after megaaatonnnnnnn

You're welcome world.
haha yes!

link1201

I have collected all of the space armors, minus Helioskrill and Achilles. Mark V Alpha helm and armor unlocked in my last gold pack.

Now I sleep.
Same except I spent many dollars.

What am I doing with my money? :( lol

Leyasu

Banned
I was one win away from diamond earlier.. Then I got three matches in a row where I lost two players on my team, each one ending in a dry cornholing...

Frustrating sometimes this game.

Now I sleep.

God damn, SR139 with over 15 days of game time. Wow, good work!

I think the most used call-out is "ON MY X"

i love hearing what people say after they say that though..

"ON MY X". "WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!? I DID A 1V4 AND YOU GUYS ARENT AROUND!!!!!" "UGH YOU GUYS SUCKS!! SUCKSSSS!!!! ON MY X AGAIN!" "MY X, MY X! MY X!!!!"

This is the one I hear most often as well. They frequently dont even say anything else, they just alternating between saying "My X" and deep sighing into the mic.

When they do speak up they act like they're doing all the work. Then I check the score and they're last on the team.

Pulsating is key

This, pulse it unless they are right next to you, otherwise hold down the trigger. After getting wrecked by the SR hundreds of times I've been using it more. SR>SMG>AR is my go to.

I usually never place in SWAT because it's a cancer game mode, but I might try to get my placement matches by going after Spartan charges and assassinations

Guaranteed Platinum placement, with the awesome 20+ game win streak after to get to Onyx, meh.

I'm SR 145 on my main, with a SR 33 on my solo arena alt :/.

This is the one I hear most often as well. They frequently dont even say anything else, they just alternating between saying "My X" and deep sighing into the mic.

When they do speak up they act like they're doing all the work. Then I check the score and they're last on the team.

I secretly hope for a teammate say to them "X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA" in a deep DMX voice, followed up by some man-barks.

or maaabye im just weird and laugh at weird things. lolzzz

edit:

WTF, all these golds have higher KD than me but im in diamond? Guess i got Carried solo-queing it. i guess i should really be placed in silver :(((((

ha i was in a game this morning and our team was getting worked. One guy the whole match yelling on my x - one shot. I'm like, dude you're playing with a bunch of randoms and we're getting team shot all over the place - good luck with that.

EDIT:
Pegasus is wild card map for me. I'm still not completely familiar with it and i can have a good game or an awful game on it. This was a meh game.
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/XxDeputyMoonman/video/14663149

A couple random kills on eden or empire
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/XxDeputyMoonman/video/14663130

BraXzy

after megaaatonnnnnnn

You're welcome world.

Wowowow. First I misread megaton as Mettaton and thought you were cool. Then a personal insult. Damn.

Still lots of room for improvement but it's getting better. was at gold 4 in slayer and got knocked back down to 3 after last night and this morning's fiasco games.
sorry for the massive image

Your K/D is consistantly increasing and your win percentage is at a decent 50/50, keep it up and you'll keep improving! :)

Btw to shrink an image put Quote tags around it [QUOTE ] [/QUOTE ]

BraXzy

WTF, all these golds have higher KD than me but im in diamond? Guess i got Carried solo-queing it. i guess i should really be placed in silver :(((((

That doesn't really mean much. You're playing against better players, so you have to play better to match the on paper performance of someone in Bronze. Duh :p

Trup1aya

Nobody knows, since the Halo Twitter account only serves one purpose and that's to collect dust. 343i's silence is really... something.
I'm beginning to think 343i prefers the FUD that surrounds their work

I hope so. I liked nocturne but not really liking Urban even though I've come to like assault more than vanilla wz.

I actually like urban in principle. It's really the only the map that delivers the constant chaos I expected when Warzone was announced. It's definately got some serious flaws.

And fuck that armory they stuck in the middle

Special Guest -
Keegan-Michael Key

Then the megaton.....

Hunt The Truth SEASON 3

after megaton....

Warzone Firefight tease

after meeegaaaatonnnnn

after megaaatonnnnnnn

You're welcome world.

How have you not been hired yet?

Wowowow. First I misread megaton as Mettaton and thought you were cool. Then a personal insult. Damn.

Your K/D is consistantly increasing and your win percentage is at a decent 50/50, keep it up and you'll keep improving! :)

Btw to shrink an image put Quote tags around it [QUOTE ] [/QUOTE ]

You know im joking and im just jelly that none of my stuff gets in
even though i never sent one in lulzzzz :( im not good enough

That doesn't really mean much. You're playing against better players, so you have to play better to match the on paper performance of someone in Bronze. Duh :p

t('.'t)

Akai__

I'm beginning to think 343i prefers the FUD that surrounds their work

Eh, it's pretty weird that we haven't heard anything yet. Makes me think that the update will drop in the last week again. But even announcing that is better than this silence.

Now I sleep.

Go beat MCC! Actually playing through all the campaigns on Legendary was fun. If I had to rank the difficultly I would say:

H2>CE>H3>H4>ODST(Doesn't count for the achievement, but I put it on there anyways!)

Only armor I'm missing is the HCS and Achilles. Frankie bring back the HCS pack already!

Go beat MCC! Actually playing through all the campaigns on Legendary was fun. If I had to rank the difficultly I would say:

H2>CE>H3>H4>ODST(Doesn't count for the achievement, but I put it on there anyways!)

Only armor I'm missing is the HCS and Achilles. Frankie bring back the HCS pack already!
I was thinking i had beat everything on legendary but, when i checked, I forgot that i only went through CE on legendary. Everything else i went through on normal just to get the time achievements lol. I don't have the energy to go back now.

BraXzy

You know im joking and im just jelly that none of my stuff gets in
even though i never sent one in lulzzzz :( im not good enough

I'd trade all my montage clips ever made to get my Breakout map into the next Community Breakout list... if that ever happens again :(

Any thoughts on the Recon RSO armor? I switched to it and kind of like the pattern on the chest. Protector and Pathfinder Trailbreaker aren't bad either. I'm just flipping through stuff i've unlocked recently. Still desperately want a pistol skin - I'd take any of the rare skins, but full moon or scratched would be just fine :3

some would think having monthly updates at the beginning of each month makes more sense than having it at the end :p

but its too late now and the scheduling has already been set.

Top Bottom