• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

I wonder what REQ the CE Pistol will be. Shame it isn't a loadout though, although I'm sure a team of 12 using CE Pistols would be insane lol.

Hopefully it's projectile-based too.

BraXzy

That terminal velocity assassination though! :O

Also

Cb8Dlk-UYAA957O.jpg

Did they say whether or not the CE pistol can be used in forge and customs? Since you can use the SPNKR and Halo 2 BR I'd assume that's the case.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
4 sensitivity and 2 acceleration OMG, game changer.

Never had an issue with aiming till recently for some reason. Just felt I couldn't hit shots I used to without issue. I'm getting to be an old man and feared the adjustment period, but very first game on new settings and it felt fucking awesome. Went 28-11 in warzone, landing headshots, doubles, perfects as the opportunity came up. So excited to play more as I should get better.

Pudge

Did they say whether or not the CE pistol can be used in forge and customs? Since you can use the SPNKR and Halo 2 BR I'd assume that's the case.

They haven't said one way or the other, but they did say when they were describing it that they "couldn't wait to use it in Warzone". So I'm worried that they're dancing around the fact that it's not going to be in Arena.

4 sensitivity and 2 acceleration OMG, game changer.

Never had an issue with aiming till recently for some reason. Just felt I couldn't hit shots I used to without issue. I'm getting to be an old man and feared the adjustment period, but very first game on new settings and it felt fucking awesome. Went 28-11 in warzone, landing headshots, doubles, perfects as the opportunity came up. So excited to play more as I should get better.

Literally played around with at least 10 configs last night, 4 sens-1acc, 4 sens-5acc, etc

But NOTHING felt as good as 4-2-0-8

I'm home.

op_ivy

Literally played around with at least 10 configs last night, 4 sens-1acc, 4 sens-5acc, etc

But NOTHING felt as good as 4-2-0-8

I'm home.

Yeah, I didn't realize how much better it could be. I've been playing default sensitivity since CE. Set my deadzones at 3 and 5, may work down as I adjust.

Base weapons are added to Forge automatically, and "hopefully more of the weapons later."

Damn, exciting time to be a Halo fan lol. Let's get that Scourge of Fire to replace the Plasma Caster!

op_ivy

Any way to start the stream from the beginning or does that come some point after it ends?

Top Bottom