• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT3| Ball Dropped

blamite

I took the dog out... brought him in... fed him..

and they're still playing Grifball.

Basically.

8qVPkKr.gif

Chittagong

Gold Member
Fuck. After hearing the accent I know why the matches today have been so off. I think they have broken the EU matchmaking again.. It's back to against US players on US servers.

I've noticed there's no thruster cooldown warning after you thrust twice while holding the ball. Is that a glitch or oversight? There's a Sword that allows for two thrusts and shows the cooldown after the second thrust, so it's strange to see it missing while holding the ball.

I've noticed there's no thruster cooldown warning after you thrust twice while holding the ball. Is that a glitch or oversight? There's a Sword that allows for two thrusts and shows the cooldown after the second thrust, so it's strange to see it missing while holding the ball.

I noticed that too. Very odd. I also wonder if dropping ball and picking it up again instantly refills your thrusters. Couldn't tell if that happened to Joker cause, again, no icon.

Caja 117

Assault has a very large arming zone in Halo 5. Before it as just the plate, right?

Yeah. But given sprint and high kill times they needed somethig to compesate, watching the game i think they need to lower the fuse time, we will see how it goes but I see games not ending, and thats has always been the problem with neutral assault.

Your wish has been granted :D (Not sure about 4v4, but it's probable)

Haha, yeah that was fast.

Yeah. But given sprint and high kill times they need somethig to compesate, watching the game i think they need to lower the fuse time, we will see how it goes but I see games not ending, and thats has slways been the problem with neutral assault.

I think the arming time is okay, just think the bomb is neutral so you should have your team defending you the entire time, whereas in CTF you're split up defending/attacking.

Caja 117

Haha, yeah that was fast.

I think the arming time is okay, just think the bomb is neutral so you should have your team defending you the entire time, whereas in CTF you're split up defending/attacking.

I understand, but with assault you have respawning closer to were the bomb is armed, making it extra difficult for the defending team to protect, but we will see, assault in halo reach mlg had a lot of games that ended because of time limit.

Top Bottom