• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

YL7pBPB.png

this is it baby. hold me

75 kills to achilles

I'm Pacific. I need to play with people. Tired of random that have zero clue on map power positions. Who the fuck just roams the map on riptide and ignores blue room and beam!? My match made teammates that's who.

I don't use a mic and... I roam if my team doesn't hold the blue room. I am your problem. Lol

El oh el.... did my 10 placement matches for slayer. Matched up against diamonds and onyx majority of the time. Games were decent.

I'm thinking, finally I'll start a season with diamond 1. Since I placed diamond 4 last season....

343: lulzzz wut? Here is Plat 4 again pleb. Lolololololololol

El oh el.... did my 10 placement matches for slayer. Matched up against diamonds and onyx majority of the time. Games were decent.

I'm thinking, finally I'll start a season with diamond 1. Since I placed diamond 4 last season....

I started at Diamond 1 this season and four games later I'm halfway through Diamond 3. I'm just that good breh.
I'm pretty bad.

BTM

I'm all over the map. Placed Diamond 3 last season and Gold 5 this season. I guess I just got shitty all of a sudden. Gotta work my way back up.

-Ryn

Banned
Wonder if Halo 6 will have better BTB. I mean Halo 3 was great so assuming Rule of Threes applies to 343...

BenderOhWaitYoureSerious.gif
I've been stranded on a small island with only a sharp stick and my thoughts to occupy me
; and the stick broke
!

lol it's not. It's just a little bit of CSS.

Likely GAF hosting performance to cost ratio can't handle the queries/slow down associated behind that simple css.

There's a few ways to tackle the issue but given the volume of near real time GAF posting they'd likely need a custom caching system.

Trup1aya

Watching the horde 3.0 ' first to 50 ' stream really made me fiend for a Firefight that plays more to ODSTs style.

I like WZFF for what it is, but it's no replacement to the OG. The coalition did a great job mixing Old with new.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I know the competitive crowd would never go for it, but I'd like to see some arena (4v4) maps with vehicles.

Sai

AY! Halo 3 had a lot of problems but BTB wasn't one of them!
BTB didn't fix the terrible starting weapons and sluggish movement. :p

I can still look back fondly on Halo 3's multiplayer because of the nice 'n varied selection of maps. Good times were had during the HaloGAF Customs back then.

Wonder if Halo 6 will have better BTB. I mean Halo 3 was great so assuming Rule of Threes applies to 343...
Well seeing as how Halo 3 was a worse version of Halo 2, I'm hoping Halo 6 isn't a downgrade from Halo 5. BTB with the H3 BR was not fun a lot of the time, especially on a spotty connection.

How cool would it be though if H6 was an expansion to H5 that came with a title update to tweak some things while adding new content, like dev-made BTB maps.

Watching the horde 3.0 ' first to 50 ' stream really made me fiend for a Firefight that plays more to ODSTs style.

I like WZFF for what it is, but it's no replacement to the OG. The coalition did a great job mixing Old with new.
Coalition is killing it. 343 take notes on how Not tO alienate your hardcore fans.

Anyone wanna play and work on grenade kills?

Can't read?

I think it's more that we have more pressing matters to attend to, like god damn mother fucking ground vehicle kills. Seriously, fuck that commendation.

me actually wanting to play Halo with you fuchs

What Gringo said. I don't see how grenade kills are in any way the priority. We've got like 24k ground vehicle kills and a shit ton of spartan charge kills to worry about. Grenades happen on their own already just fine.

EDIT: Doing my part for all of our remaining commendations

Top Bottom