• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

wwm0nkey

It's "easy" LAN. You need a laptop but it is simple and stable.

I've been trying to call it fLAN.

153768.jpg

I have to say so far the stream is great very hyped for what’s coming up from them. Theyre showing us that they’re actually listening and that’s absolutely positive. Great job 343

Hmm, that worked FATs. Let me try..

Stinkles, come to Long Island so we can shake hands, share a hug and grab some NY pizza my guy. Then we can talk about bringing the CE Pistol to Halo 6.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Hmm, that worked FATs. Let me try..

Stinkles, come to Long Island so we can shake hands, share a hug and grab some NY pizza my guy. Then we can talk about bringing the CE Pistol to Halo 6.

Long island? Manhattan people warned me about Long Island and they would never exaggerate or make unfounded claims.

Fuchsdh

Is Jamaica that stop JFK tries to claim is a JFK subway stop?

BECAUSE IT AIN'T

There's no direct subway service to any NY airports, which is looney tunes to me. Have to use AIRTRAIN for JFK, but that's still better than having to take buses to LaGuardia.

EDIT: And I don't think there's a man or woman alive who could rock those MC adult jammies :p

Long island? Manhattan people warned me about Long Island and they would never exaggerate or make unfounded claims.
You probably misunderstood them with how fast they talk, understandable. Strong Island has iconic iced teas, and how could you miss out on visiting the fish of the US?!

Top Bottom