• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 20| It really does feel like Halo

belushy

Banned
How do people not notice that the lighting is gone? lol

H5w4wHi.png

f1iOiU3.jpg

FyreWulff

Looks like the engine skipped a beat and failed to load the correct stuff for the Forge objects. It can happen very rarely on the 360 version too.

Unless it looks like that all the time.

So this fascination with the Brute Chopper in Halo gaf is a joke right?

Like an extended running joke that the old guard still pull? like HGS and stuff?

Cuz that vehicle sucked ass bros. Just terrible.

ElRenoRaven

Like an extended running joke that the old guard still pull? like HGS and stuff?

Those are fighting words. Brute chopper was the best addition to Halo since the BR. Damn fun vehicle to not only drive but attack with too.

Downloading sunset overdrive. It's taking 1 hour and 30 minutes to download to 30%. Gah! I miss the days where you buy a game and play it immediately.

I wouldn't say it's completely terrible, but like the spike grenade, it's just a shittier brute version of something we already had.

Just bought MCC and preloading is starting now

Waiting for gf to stop watching some shitty bride dress show

Finishing my second cup of grape juice and captain

Tonight is a good night

Just bought MCC and preloading is starting now

Waiting for gf to stop watching some shitty bride dress show

Finishing my second cup of grape juice and captain

Tonight is a good night

If you keep letting her watch bridal shows she won't be happy with just being your girlfriend for much longer, man. Learned the hard way.

Booshka

Dammit wish Mason and Ghost would play off host Halo 1, they absolutely destroyed on host split screening. They would beast regardless, just wanted to see what off host looked like.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I'm watching a MCC stream with some chick named Lucy Mae and it's the most infuriating thing ever. She spent the first 5 minutes asking if you can "aim" like call of duty, then saying "you can't go prone even!"

She just played against Major Nelson.

This is like a car wreck.

Top Bottom