• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawpgun

I don't like what the artists are doing with the maps.

There's still that 343 adored haze everywhere, everything looks muddied, hard to see stuff. Maybe the final game being upped in res will help but the lighting is still super hazy.

Halo 3 Heretic on MCC looks a lot better than Truth.

I don't like what the artists are doing with the maps.

There's still that 343 adored haze everywhere, everything looks muddied, hard to see stuff. Maybe the final game being upped in res will help but the lighting is still super hazy.

Halo 3 Heretic on MCC looks a lot better than Truth.

I like the look more but it is too foggy looking.

Mix

Mine is currently downloading, will be on to play it after work in like 5 and a half hours. Looking forward to donging with you kids.

Zoolader

Yay no grenade indicators. Watching these streams is giving me that new Halo game hype already. Everything looks damn polished for a game so far away from it's release.

Nowise10

I seriously just got shit on the worse in my entire Halo career the last match

A5peOQY.png

Deception

Mine is currently downloading, will be on to play it after work in like 5 and a half hours. Looking forward to donging with you kids.
Don't feel bad mines is only at 30% after a hour.

I hard resetted and my DL went up 3% in 2 minutes.

Edit: 10% in 6 minutes.

About 10 games in. Still feels great. Pistol skills increasing and in donging kids across map with it. I love the Spartan abilities so far...ground pound has yet to be witnessed because it takes a while to charge up and execute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom