• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 21| Battle is the Great Redeemer | LIVE. DIE. RESPAWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigShow36

The DudeBro celebrations after each game are painful. Is there any option where we can select "I'm older than 12 years old" so we won't be subjected to that kind of garbage?

The DudeBro celebrations after each game are painful. Is there any option where we can select "I'm older than 12 years old" so we won't be subjected to that kind of garbage?

I... kind of like it. They're celebrating, they beat their buddies. Don't have to be 12 (or even have the mind of a 12 year old) to be okay with that.

Nowise10

Guys this is so good. I would be uploading clips but I need to take it all in for a bit. You got streams so that should help.

Ask me any questions and I will try to answer accurately.

It definitely feels like Halo. And I hated halo 4.

Statements like this after playing two matches are never a good thing. You are just excited

GrizzNKev

Banned
I sent my codes to my brother since I'm not at home and when I asked him if he played yet he's just like, "It's not my top priority."

MOTHER FUCKER PLAY HALO NOW

Would have given em to one of you if I knew he was gonna pull this.

Mix

I am okay with waiting for my code so long as I get it before I go to work so that it downloads and is waiting for me when I get home.

Statements like this after playing two matches are never a good thing. You are just excited

Sorry that's a load of crap. I just said I need time to take it all in, but my initial impressions are great.

I didn't even buy Halo 4 cuz I hated it after a few games. This is much different.

Btw, hardly anyone is ground pound. Cuz. Doing so most of the time would be dumb.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I sent my codes to my brother since I'm not at home and when I asked him if he played yet he's just like, "It's not my top priority."

MOTHER FUCKER PLAY HALO NOW

Would have given em to one of you if I knew he was gonna pull this.

Has he used em yet?

If not send em my way <3

Nowise10

Sorry that's a load of crap. I just said I need time to take it all in, but my initial impressions are great.

I didn't even buy Halo 4 cuz I hated it after a few games. This is much different.

Btw, hardly anyone is ground pound. Cuz. Doing so most of the time would be dumb.

I'm playing Halo 5 and having a good time, but I remember Halo 4 launch night and having a great time too as it was a new experience.

Not saying you're wrong, just saying we gotta play the fuck out of this for the most accurate impressions :)

I'm playing Halo 5 and having a good time, but I remember Halo 4 launch night and having a great time too as it was a new experience.

Not saying you're wrong, just saying we gotta play the fuck out of this for the most accurate impressions :)

I agree good sir.

Negatives so far for me are the hit markers and audible pings. It's too much. Grenade hit markers are still a no no in my book.

However, I'm noticing that grenades are really powerful which is good because when I go into scrub mode and try to sprint away grenades breathe on me and I die. Hard.

BigShow36

I... kind of like it. They're celebrating, they beat their buddies. Don't have to be 12 (or even have the mind of a 12 year old) to be okay with that.

But it's not me. When I play Halo, I want the MC to feel like an extension of me, a virtual representation of me as a player. In real life I'm not a dudebro high-fiving excessive celebration guy, so I don't really want to be forced to be one in Halo.

TTUVAPOR

Banned
Guys this is so good. I would be uploading clips but I need to take it all in for a bit. You got streams so that should help.

Ask me any questions and I will try to answer accurately.

It definitely feels like Halo. And I hated halo 4.

On the pistol, how many full-shielded enemies do you think you can kill before reloading, assuming you land all your shots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom