• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 24| In Before the Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.
UNSC%20Weekly.jpg

dead.gif

Plzzzz PVE Warzone mode plzzzzz

In other news, Destiny lol. What a weird game. So close to greatness, so so far in so many ways.

$60 for Destiny 1 + Dark Below + House of Wolves + Taken King is pretty good value if you haven't played it yet and are interested in the game.

For existing players... ehhhhh. We'll see.

Got a buddy to join me in Team Doubles. Halo 2 on Turf. Got the first 2 kills and jumped on top of the map and hid. Watching the enemy team frantically search for us as we giggle in our spartan armor is an unmatched feeling of childlike euphoria.

GOD BLESS HALO.

I was looking at this and the Eurogamer/Luke thread.

Bungie still causing HaloGaf civil war, long after they've left Halo.

It's warming to see.

Oh man, it's nice to play Halo again although it's painful in the low ranks, everyone is terrible.

Yeah, I just got my rank back over 10 after it got reset and it's much better. I've only been playing people that are +10. They're still not that great, but it's a huge improvement over the lower levels. Looking forward to getting it higher, but higher also probably means more premades, fun.

Yeah, I just got my rank back over 10 after it got reset and it's much better. I've only been playing people that are +10. They're still not that great, but it's a huge improvement over the lower levels. Looking forward to getting it higher, but higher also probably means more premades, fun.

It really depends on the playlist. My current highest skill is 18 in Halo 4 because the people in that playlist tend to be really bad. People in the Halo 3 playlist are a bit tougher to beat and I'm chugging slowly through the ranks. Lots of Halo 360 veterans in that playlist I guess.

It really depends on the playlist. My current highest skill is 18 in Halo 4 because the people in that playlist tend to be really bad. People in the Halo 3 playlist are a bit tougher to beat and I'm chugging slowly through the ranks. Lots of Halo 360 veterans in that playlist I guess.

You're just not a very smart player is all.

Akai__

This game should have really come with game toggles. Game would be so much better, if I wouldn't have to deal with mixed playlists. I know this would mean increased search times, but who cares? If that means I can play 100% what I actually want, then that's fine with me.

- You want to play H1 BTB? Well, you can't have that because people want to play H4 BTB.

- You want to play Halo 3 SWAT? Well, you can't have that either, because people vote for H2A SWAT.

etc. etc.

Anyways, when are they adding Halo 3 to Hardcore?
and removing/splitting H2C from it?
I want to play a good gametype/map combination again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom