• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Tom Morello in the MLG community was just a known player in the and wasnt the Tom Morello that leaked reach stuff. :/

Hasn't he made the bic FFA several times?

Is there any reason to why custom/forged Invasion maps and gametypes have not been added to the Invasion playlist? I have enjoyed Invasion since the beta, but playing Spire and Boneyard has not been what it once felt like.

Also, is it just me or has everyone in the Invasion playlist not purchased the Noble map pack? I would like to play some Breakneck to switch up the constant Spire/Boneyard repetition.
I don't have any details, so I could talk bullshit again.(okay it is obviously Bullshit) But...
I think Invasion map has to be tested if they are good enough for matchmaking. Even if the community say that the maps are good, it doesn't really mean that they are good enough for MM. The Forge Invasion maps I played were a) chaotic, b) no fun to play, c) had some game breaking things or d) a combination of the previous three options. And the Invasion playlist does fine right now* and there are other problems which should be focused on.

*I don't know the player numbers of the last few weeks. But when I played actively they were about 1500-5000 Players which is okay for a Reach playlist.

HaloGAF, I need you guys right now. They nailed down the top 3 for the MadCatz controller contest and now the people vote for who they want to win. I'm one of the top 3. I need you guys to vote me man! It's the 2nd option, "Tahir's original song" Please please please!!! Spread this around too.

http://www.facebook.com/questions/10150593084649292/?qa_ref=qd
I voted. Tweeted about it but nobody reads my tweets.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State

Homeboyd

I don't have any details, so I could talk bullshit again.(okay it is obviously Bullshit) But...
I think Invasion map has to be tested if they are good enough for matchmaking. Even if the community say that the maps are good, it doesn't really mean that they are good enough for MM. The Forge Invasion maps I played were a) chaotic, b) no fun to play, c) had some game breaking things or d) a combination of the previous three options. And the Invasion playlist does fine right now* and there are other problems which should be focused on.

*I don't know the player numbers of the last few weeks. But when I played actively they were about 1500-5000 Players which is okay for a Reach playlist.
4 player split screen + Forge World maps = :|

Is there any reason to why custom/forged Invasion maps and gametypes have not been added to the Invasion playlist? I have enjoyed Invasion since the beta, but playing Spire and Boneyard has not been what it once felt like.

Also, is it just me or has everyone in the Invasion playlist not purchased the Noble map pack? I would like to play some Breakneck to switch up the constant Spire/Boneyard repetition.

I believe it current supports 4-way split, which makes Forged maps impossible to implement. Now if they change that, then Forge maps are possible.

Judging by the lack of DLC in matchmaking in general, people don't buy DLC.

Good enough for MM? There are two maps in the Invasion playlist, and they are both pretty poor (Spire is an abomination). I'm not typically into a huge injection of forge maps into MM, but in the case of the Invasion playlist, it needs it desperately, and I've played some pretty good forged Invasion maps.

I believe it current supports 4-way split, which makes Forged maps impossible to implement. Now if they change that, then Forge maps are possible.

Judging by the lack of DLC in matchmaking in general, people don't buy DLC.

Good enough for MM? There are two maps in the Invasion playlist, and they are both pretty poor (Spire is an abomination). I'm not typically into a huge injection of forge maps into MM, but in the case of the Invasion playlist, it needs it desperately, and I've played some pretty good forged Invasion maps.
Spire and Boneyard have a simple design. Players see directly what they have to do, clear paths to the goal and stable framerate. That is what I mean with good enough.

Ramirez

I voted, post it over in the gaming section, with the might of GAF behind you, we could break Facebook's polling system!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I thought the Tom Morello in the MLG community was just a known player in the and wasnt the Tom Morello that leaked reach stuff. :/

Did you skip this post?
HaloGAF, I need you guys right now. They nailed down the top 3 for the MadCatz controller contest and now the people vote for who they want to win. I'm one of the top 3. I need you guys to vote me man! It's the 2nd option, "Tahir's original song" Please please please!!! Spread this around too.

http://www.facebook.com/questions/10...292/?qa_ref=qd
Voted.

ToMMoReLLo

Neo Member
You guy's can't be serious asking for emails from almost 3 years ago lol. I never even sent any emails, only PMs. and my mlg account got banned for making that thread too, so I can't even check my PMs on the account. my current mlg account is Morello_

I RT'd it, here comes 700 votes.

Tom Morello isn't big in the MLG community.

I didn't play halo3 competitively so I will agree with you there, but in reach you're crazy lol.

I thought the Tom Morello in the MLG community was just a known player and wasnt the Tom Morello that leaked reach stuff. :/

I'm both

Did you skip this post?

Voted.

I missed the edit for some reason.

You guy's can't be serious asking for emails from almost 3 years ago lol. I never even sent any emails, only PMs. and my mlg account got banned for making that thread too, so I can't even check my PMs on the account. my current mlg account is Morello_

I didn't play halo3 competitively so I will agree with you there, but in reach you're crazy lol.

I'm both

In that case...
14139930.jpg

Oh yeah and Tashi you got my vote.

blamite

Come on, guys. This dude has to be real. I bet he could even wwebsite as on the internet if he wanted to.

Hello other new people!

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I voted, post it over in the gaming section, with the might of GAF behind you, we could break Facebook's polling system!

I PM'd Bish to ask for permission, he told me to ask Evilore. I PM'd Evilore but his inbox is probably full :/ If I don't get a response today, I'm posting the thread tomorrow. I'm gonna need some support in keeping that thing bumped and going until wednesday though.

I PM'd Bish to ask for permission, he told me to ask Evilore. I PM'd Evilore but his inbox is probably full :/ If I don't get a response today, I'm posting the thread tomorrow. I'm gonna need some support in keeping that thing bumped and going until wednesday though.
Post it in the Madcatz MLG Controller thread?

Btw. Tunavi discovered something incredible about your song! It sounds like a Foo Fighter song. Mindblowin'

vhfive

hey guys guess what

I don't give a fuck about tom

tashi I voted
B===D <3 <3 <3
(also thats my dick shooting hearts out of it)

Tashi

Voted for you Tashi, and :lol at this kid trying to play off being the Morello who leaked Reach screens.

Thanks bro

Post it in the Madcatz MLG Controller thread?

Btw. Tunavi discovered something incredible about your song! It sounds like a Foo Fighter song. Mindblowin'

I posted it in that thread already but that doesn't really get too many views. I would like to make a new thread if I could.

hey guys guess what

I don't give a fuck about tom

tashi I voted
B===D <3 <3 <3
(also thats my dick shooting hearts out of it)

lol thanks bro

Ramirez

Ban would be worth it if you won. #doit

Tashi

Ban would be worth it if you won. #doit

Thinkin about it.

Imagine winning the controller then having a month long GAF ban that allows you to focus on gaming hard with your new controller. Tashi Top 8 if this happens.

I voted for you Tashi btw

Thanks.

I'll take a month long ban. I'll sell my soul to GAF to win this controller lol. I honestly would love some support from the mods. If they could post in the thread asking for people to vote for me. Damn, that would make such a difference. Because I know a lot of people on GAF have their opinions on MLG or might even vote for someone else just to be douches

TCKaos

Yo Tcows, my man. Good to see you got approved.

Good to be here!

Meanwhile, while we're almost talking about Invasion, anyone else sort of sad that there wasn't any sort of destructible objective? Like a Generator (but balanced)? Maybe it could be a secondary objective, like in Tribes.

Instead of pressing a button you have to lead a coordinated strike against a valuable asset. Take it down and the gate comes down.

Homeboyd

Thinkin about it.

Thanks.

I'll take a month long ban. I'll sell my soul to GAF to win this controller lol. I honestly would love some support from the mods. If they could post in the thread asking for people to vote for me. Damn, that would make such a difference. Because I know a lot of people on GAF have their opinions on MLG or might even vote for someone else just to be douches
Bribe a jr to post it for you.

Edit: I dont have FB or I'd help... :/

Ramirez

You're only 12 behind that guy, post in the gaming section and leave him in the dust!

I don't see how it's any different than that guy who wanted everyone to vote his sister into Playboy a few years ago on here.

Tashi

You're only 12 behind that guy, post in the gaming section and leave him in the dust!

I don't see how it's any different than that guy who wanted everyone to vote his sister into Playboy a few years ago on here.

That's true. I'm going to wait a day though. Use it as my trump card. I don't want to give these guys time to react when GAF starts voting on it.

CyReN

You leaked a few pictures years back besides that I haven't seen anything on the forums or heard about you from other members at event/online. Unless you are part of some section of MLG I'm completely unaware of or something.

edit: I see you competed and are hey606?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom