• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woorloog

Banned
Halo Honor is once again mentioned on the previous page.
I never managed to figure out what people mean by it; is it something sarcastic or serious or what?

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Halo Honor is once again mentioned on the previous page.
I never managed to figure out what people mean by it; is it something sarcastic or serious or what?

Unfortunately we can't share the data we use to track and measure individual Halo Honor because then wed be opening up that system to abuse and social engineering.

Booshka

Unfortunately we can't share the data we use to track and measure individual Halo Honor because then wed be opening up that system to abuse and social engineering.

I sincerely hope you guys are working on a Halo Honor ranking system for Halo 4, it could have its own progression of shiny emblems and fancy nonsensical names.

You once told me i had no halo honor, is this subject to change. Iv been trying really hard lately. Is it possible i could regain some?

Overdoziz

Banned
I sincerely hope you guys are working on a Halo Honor ranking system for Halo 4, it could have its own progression of shiny emblems and fancy nonsensical names.
Halo Community Veteran
-Win an objective game by scoring all the points yourself without getting a kill.

Played some Reach with a few mates tonight, it was pretty awesome. My controller may be busted, but I still kicked their asses. :lol The guy only had the default Reach maps at his home, though... How Bungie ever shipped the game with that shitty selection boggles the mind.

Cases like the above are the only time I can actually say that.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
ololololololololololol

I just looked at the list of people who voted for my main competition...

Mike Dongblain!

:lol butthurt much?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
You should put it on the front page of HBO;)
Claude, if you did this and I won, anything you want, you just name it. Louis Wu Halo montage with all my overkills? Not a problem. Go to MLG Columbus under the team name "Louis Wu's filthy whores"?? Consider it done.

Halo Community Veteran
-Betray teammate that steals yoink from you within 10 seconds.
That would imply that you were trying to yoink someone but another teammate stole that yoink from you so now you are teamkilling the yoinker.

I got what you actually meant.

Claude, if you did this and I won, anything you want, you just name it. Louis Wu Halo montage with all my overkills? Not a problem. Go to MLG Columbus under the team name "Louis Wu's filthy whores"?? Consider it done.

MSOKc.gif

TCKaos

Halo Community Veteran
-Win an objective game by scoring all the points yourself without getting a kill.

HaloGAF achievements?

Shoot 'n Scoot
-Cover at least 25 meters using Evade in the MLG playlist.

Deducts 50 Halo Honor for every instance of the achievement being achieved.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
So I can't help but feel that the Team Slayer Vanilla/TU voting is biased.

Sure it will help bring more population to the playlist(for now) but it's basically getting everyone whose already been playing the TU to repopulate it by bribing them with 50k credits and since they either prefer or are already used to the TU they're going to vote TU anyway. I say this while being a fan of the TU.

Tawpgun

So I can't help but feel that the Team Slayer Vanilla/TU voting is biased.

Sure it will help bring more population to the playlist(for now) but it's basically getting everyone whose already been playing the TU to repopulate it by bribing them with 50k credits and since they either prefer or are already used to the TU they're going to vote TU anyway. I say this while being a fan of the TU.

Umm..

It's getting PLAYERS to go into it so they can have a better vote turn out.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Umm..

It's getting PLAYERS to go into it so they can have a better vote turn out.
But it's not representative of who actually plays the playlist on average and the voting is going to be skewed towards TU anyway because of the reasons I already stated in both of my previous post.

But it's not representative of who actually plays the playlist on average and the voting is going to be skewed towards TU anyway because of the reasons I already stated in both of my previous post.
Yeah but this isn't only about who plays the playlist on average because a lot of other people don't play the playlist simply because of the vanilla settings. It's about what the Halo community as a whole wants TS to become and if a credit jackpot gives more incentive for largely apathetic people to actually participate in the democratic process then I don't see the problem.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Yeah but this isn't only about who plays the playlist on average because a lot of other people don't play the playlist simply because of the vanilla settings. It's about what the Halo community as a whole wants TS to become and if a credit jackpot gives more incentive for largely apathetic people to actually participate in the democratic process then I don't see the problem.
Then they're just going to vote TU anyway. ٩(-̮̮̃ -̃)۶

Ramirez

They've already said they'll never do away with vanilla completely, so why not go ahead and change TS to TU, then implement their final vanilla playlist?

By the time they get all of this data sorted out, changed and actually implemented, Halo 4 will be a few months away from release and no one will care anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom