• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
He pretty much did what you did what that last dictator post...

:)

Um what, how is it ban worthy?

Edit: Now i see he was implying shishka was a dictator because of the forge stuff?

Mine however was ment in jest....

now this frankie as bruno shop ... to post or not to post

Lazslo

HaloGAF.com needs a page where we can post Important Events in HaloGAF History.

First entry: "The Banning of EazyB." I think Stalker would find it very interesting.

"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

Life ban was a little much. Eazy was made me laugh, even his banning post made me chuckle- he didn't actually mean that shit, maybe just poor taste I guess. People take themselves too Ceral sometimes here. Mods should throw him a second chance. Even that bitch Casey killed her baby and got off Eazy, She got a second chance!
Free Eazy. Believe.

Homeboyd

Life ban was a little much. Eazy was made me laugh, even his banning post made me chuckle- he didn't actually mean that shit, maybe just poor taste I guess. People take themselves too Ceral sometimes here. Mods should throw him a second chance. Even that bitch Casey killed her baby and got off Eazy, She got a second chance!
Free Eazy. Believe.
I think Lake Minnetonka was that second chance... sort of

:lol

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
The other day Homeboyd (?) mentioned creating an official HaloGAF score attack mode for Firefight. I really want to see it happen, and would be willing to put in the effort of putting the gametype together. What do you all think? What should it be like?

I mostly just want it to be fun. I prefer survival modes: unlimited sets, default number of lives, no infinite ammo crates, no radar. I'm playing around with a mode that's DMR + Pro Pipe + Evade starts, with a heavy sprinkling of Heretic Elites to replenish DMR ammo. Only a handful of grunts. Mostly Elites, Jackals, Brute Chieftans, and Hunters. And seriously, Evade makes Firefight so much more fun. Oh, and I have 110% movement speed and jump height.

I prefer playing on Installation 04. What do yall think? We should limit it to one map, right?

Would something like that work for an official HaloGAF score attack mode? Or would limited time / sets be better?

Would anyone here happen to have an extra Halo PC code I could use to unlock the Halo nameplate in Reach? No stores I've been to carry it anymore. Only Halo 2 Vista. :|

The other day Homeboyd (?) mentioned creating an official HaloGAF score attack mode for Firefight. I really want to see it happen, and would be willing to put in the effort of putting the gametype together. What do you all think? What should it be like?

I mostly just want it to be fun. I prefer survival modes: unlimited sets, default number of lives, no infinite ammo crates, no radar. I'm playing around with a mode that's DMR + Pro Pipe + Evade starts, with a heavy sprinkling of Heretic Elites to replenish DMR ammo. Only a handful of grunts. Mostly Elites, Jackals, Brute Chieftans, and Hunters. And seriously, Evade makes Firefight so much more fun. Oh, and I have 110% movement speed and jump height.

I prefer playing on Installation 04. What do yall think? We should limit it to one map, right?

Would something like that work for an official HaloGAF score attack mode? Or would limited time / sets be better?

I'd rather have some kind of leaderboard system with medals and other awards. That'd be really nice.

I'm all in for both.

Homeboyd

Amuse is not the word id use
I hope they'll at least discuss the whole fileshare/sets issue in the sparkcast. Not sure what we're going to do come 3/31 as far as sharing new maps/screenshots/rendered vids/etc...

I'm sure they have a plan in place. Just wonder if there will be any downtime.

zap

OMG can i haz recon?1!!?

Also, great story: I go to pop back on XBL and it says my Live membership has expired. My 48 hour ran out while I was watching (sadly) another uneventful episode of HIMYM.

Do you want another? I have a spare 48hour code lying around...

Karl2177

Do you want another? I have a spare 48hour code lying around...

Nah. I'm headed back to uni tonight and won't be around my Xbox until next weekend. I figured since I was slightly sick this weekend, I'd use one of my codes.

EDIT: I just thought the timing of it all was quite humorous.

EDIT2: Are anyone else's multi-quote buttons borked out?

FyreWulff

No! Only 3 weeks after warranty expires! :(

97fcR.jpg

FyreWulff

Did you slam them on the ground after getting out-AR'd or what?

AR's only useful at CQB range in TU settings, where it's more useful than a shotgun due to bleedthrough. Haven't used it yet tonight.

As it should be.

Maybe, if more than 3 other weapons were rebalanced to account for the changes. Since they didn't do that, nah. As it is, all that happened is spray-and-beatdown returned from Halo 3. People actually want that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom