• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
SnWWn.gif

Now some serious stuff:

I'm still looking for someone to share room with me at PAX East. Or somewhere to sleep. Something really cheap would be the best. Does anyone live in Boston and can give a place to sleep?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
now I know why Plywood hates tumblr gifs.
Exactly.
Plywood needs to stop drinking that hateraid. Tumblr has brought us glorious short gifs.
Actually in Article 13 Section B, I stated "Now there are a few which work very well among the vast collection of tumblr gifs." But in Article 4 Section P I stated that they "Don't even say what the fuck they're saying"

Now if you give me which episode that was I will regif all of these scenes and show you the light.
Yeah, that one doesn't have Kristen Bell in it.
You know it.

eWW Reflection.

Next time Bungie makes maps they need to go toss grenades on wood and realize grenades do not stick inside of wood as soon as they touch the floor. Wood is not soft and sticky. At least laminated hardwood flooring is not. Its also quite dense and would bounce grenades quite well.

TheOddOne

Actually in Article 13 Section B, I stated "Now there are a few which work very well among the vast collection of tumblr gifs." But in Article 4 Section P I stated that they "Don't even say what the fuck they're saying"
I'm just playing with ya bro, pissed off Plywood is the funniest Plywood.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
eWW Reflection.

Next time Bungie makes maps they need to go toss grenades on wood and realize grenades do not stick inside of wood as soon as they touch the floor. Wood is not soft and sticky. At least laminated hardwood flooring is not. Its also quite dense and would bounce grenades quite well.

Dude, that place was obviously just varnished.

So those of you who know me, might know that I also have a blog where I paint mecha. I recently painted this guy and weathered him.

DSC_3571.jpg

DSC_3612.jpg

DSC_3610.jpg

I would LOVE if Halo/343 released even one 7 inch or 12 inch highly detailed model kit to paint. They've released toys (which are hard to take apart and paint), or really expensive, already hand painted statues.

I'd love to get my hands on a larger easy to disassemble plastic toy/model of a spartan and custom paint it.

I would LOVE if Halo/343 released even one 7 inch or 12 inch highly detailed model kit to paint. They've released toys (which are hard to take apart and paint), or really expensive, already hand painted statues.

I'd love to get my hands on a larger easy to disassemble plastic toy/model of a spartan and custom paint it.
Ditto, bit high on my desire list for years.

I would love to make a full on Halo 3 montage, I had some ideas for presentation and layout but just don't have the artistic ability (or time) to get that stuff down. Just going through and organising the mass of clips I collected would take hours (would prob end up filtering a lot of them). Ive made a quick Halo 3 montage or two in the past and its been great fun though.

Watching H3 montages on Youtube gives me an itch to go back and play it! I just miss a lot of what was possible in H3 and the older Halo games. I really wish I had learnt video editing (to a good level) when I had tons of free time though.

No he wasn't. We simply didn't have the bandwidth or time to support it. Which is a shame, because I would be all over a Mrs. Mokujin/PandaKuma/E. Honda tag team.

Ah thanks for the clarification, shame, it would have interesting to see at the least.

Very few sleeps 'til there is a big announcement in this realm.

My loins are ready.

Do people who make montages have something against good music?

Yes, yes they do.

The last "toy" I owned, then I got a Gameboy.
9XY59.jpg

I remember asking for a red ranger and my dad came home with this:

power-rangers-samurai-toys-165.jpg

True story.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
so purdeh
eWW Reflection.

Look at ya wit' ur fancee fiicks
Forge World 2.0
Well at least forge pieces can actually "snap" together this time.

I'm just playing with ya bro, pissed off Plywood is the funniest Plywood.
i...hmmjkrqi.gif

Not even mad.

So those of you who know me, might know that I also have a blog where I paint mecha. I recently painted this guy and weathered him.

DSC_3571.jpg

Is that Emerald Weapon from FFVII? Either way it's really well done, nice job.

Overdoz1z said:
A Gravemind tentacle

Reminds me of tree rape in Evil Dead.

Thanks! As Ze said, it's a gundam (originally red, but I painted it blue). Took about 4 months, 200+ man hours to build.

I have others on my blog (http://majorwilliams.blogspot.com).

I realize the model building market of the Halo audience is quite small, but still, I would pay like $60 for a good looking model.

Nice job, and I'm up for a buying a nice model as well. I wouldn't mind shelling even a bit more if it was something really crazy but like you said I doubt there is a market for that..... one can always hope.

I really hope they get a nice cold cast statue of something awesome that is halo 4 or even halo reach related for the summer. I hate not knowing what is happening. It's like that whole blackout period of no information before the Halo 3 reveal came and knocked everyone's socks off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom