• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting the feeling my silver controller (the one with tne new D-Pad) is getting the same deadzone issues that killed my ODST controller. The thing isn't even a year old.

heckfu

Banned
I'm getting the feeling my silver controller (the one with tne new D-Pad) is getting the same deadzone issues that killed my ODST controller. The thing isn't even a year old.

I've gotten lucky with my controllers. I still have a launch controller that just now got plagued with slow turn and my Reach controller is still in perfect condition. May think of replacing the slowturn one with the MLG controller once I read more reviews on it. $100 for a controller that I'll theoretically have to never replace is well worth my money.

I've gotten lucky with my controllers. I still have a launch controller that just now got plagued with slow turn and my Reach controller is still in perfect condition. May think of replacing the slowturn one with the MLG controller once I read more reviews on it. $100 for a controller that I'll theoretically have to never replace is well worth my money.

Think it'll transfer over as an Xbox-Next Controller? I.e. Not just backwards compatible, working on next gen titles?

daedalius

Halo friends should visit http://www.catgifpage.com/ for amazing cat gifs, I have tears in my eyes from laughing.

5.gif

Halogaf

Would perhaps buy if this was the case.

I still have a couple old controllers lying around. My first one's plagued with the same deadzone issues. My second has a busted battery socket. My ODST one, once again, deadzone issues... And now they're propping up with this one, too. When I can notice it in a game like Skyrim, I shudder to think what it'd be like when I try it out in Halo.

The main reason I point out "getting there first" is to highlight that if it was significantly easier for one team to get it right at the start (which I honestly believe it isn't) then I could see there being at least some disadvantage playing on the other side.

The spawns on blue when red has the gauss or the banshee are the problem. lol dp oh well. Played right you can keep blue down and out at the offensive bomb spawn. I've won as blue too without either thing.

Edit:
Oh what's this.

Fact of the matter is blue spawns suck ass.

CyReN

Thought you guys would like this, it's from the Neogaf thread Moments where you felt so stupid... by yours truly.

When I first played Xbox and Halo CE I got stuck on the level "Halo". I was playing on a old crappy CRT that had it's brightness/contrast set horribly at the time, I was young and didn't know better. Anyways I got stuck on this part:

UvmEA.jpg

For a good few hours, on my TV it showed up as pitch black so I couldn't see it at all. I traveled through the previous playing area wondering where to go. Eventually I just got mad and started ramming everything in my Warthog and found the area finally in a angry fit..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom