• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I can't believe this game is coming out in less than a month.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
iozj3wju5ku1tlrpvz.gif

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
but so far.
Yeah, the wait is pretty painful at times, like when new maps are revealed. But over all, it feels like it's going fast somehow.

My hype level is now set at "bonerriffic"
I'm at the point where all I have to do is think about the hitscan BR, and I get all giddy. Hype Level: Hitscan B[one]R.

So good.

Normally we'd be waiting an extra year. Less than a month is surreal still.
Yeah, and the fact that the early info flow came so late and so slowly makes the launch feel like it came even faster.

senador

Banned
Been listening to some of the remixes. Pretty good stuff. I think I'll actually buy the remix album at some point. The 2 from HaloGAF are fucking great!

Do I have to have a SoundCloud account to vote?

Ha! aj's is hilarious, but I had to quit about halfway through.

United States Postal Service

Probably because it's a "no purchase necessary" promotion.

Yeah, a "no purchase necessary clause" entitles you to one free code by sending a letter to Pepsi.

In a last ditch effort to not go under, the USPS is sending people Dbl XP for Halo 4.

Thanks! I knew what USPS meant, just didn't know what was implied.

Been listening to some of the remixes. Pretty good stuff. I think I'll actually buy the remix album at some point. The 2 from HaloGAF are fucking great!

Do I have to have a SoundCloud account to vote?

Ha! aj's is hilarious, but I had to quit about halfway through.

Thanks! I knew what USPS meant, just didn't know what was implied.

You do have to make an account. But it's free!

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Don't let the short line deceive you, only once every 12 minutes would 4 people from the VIP line get into the booth. Never going to that shitty event again.

Jeez.

It was the first time I went there since 2006 for Gears 1 too. Only went there for Halo 4 and nothing else, I won't have a need to go there again regardless now.

feel

YOU FUCKING CUNT!!! :) :) :)

Football-gaf was just not the same..

Question: did they change the packaging on the LE recently or what?

Futureshop and BestBuy are showing this now instead of the old silver tin and whatnot:

10206952.jpg

Or is that just what the LE comes in?
Awesome. I really enjoyed unpacking Reach LE, so much attention to detail and everything felt high quality and authentic like out of the fiction, this should be great.

Nice. I have a bad feeling that everything will go downhill once the chaos starts and it's all shaky cam explosions, I really hope not.

edit-
On a OT note, Sleepings Dogs looks incredible on PC, like seriously one of the best looking games ever, which surprises me because it's like a random game that came out of nowhere. It's very entertaining too.

Fuchsdh

Or connect to SoundCloud with your Facebook account!
Eww don't want FB connected to anything else.

Can someone make a grad list of GAF mixes so I can like them when I get home and make an account? Might as well try and keep te contest winner in the family.

Sai-kun

Banned
Eww don't want FB connected to anything else.

Can someone make a grad list of GAF mixes so I can like them when I get home and make an account? Might as well try and keep te contest winner in the family.

Here's a list of submitted remixes so far:

HaloGAF Remixes said:
Vote for Sai-kun's remix here: Awakening (Technicolors Remix)

Vote for Jellycrackers' remix here (Just hit "Favorite"): Beyond Galaxy (To Galaxy Remix)

Vote for aj1467's remix here (Just hit "Favorite"): To Galaxy (Vocal Remix feat. Tommy E

aj1467

I really doubt mine will be approved by the remix mods. Especially with the line "Master Chief, suck my dick" in it.

Sai-kun

Banned
That isn't a part of Nemesis.

Correct. I think? Originally, the three tracks available for download were Awakening, To Galaxy, and Revival. Now, the three tracks are Awakening, To Galaxy, and Nemesis. The stems for Revival and Nemesis are the same however, so I'm assuming it was mislabeled somehow.

Top Bottom