• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

m23

Fantastic, It starts to drag into season 3 but I very much enjoy it.

Nice to hear, I'm only on episode 2 so far. I'm not really into that biker type stuff but it looks good.

Stalker y u ignore my edit last page? :(

On second thought I'd rather not have it, realized I barely have time to play as it is.

darthbob

The power brick stays on and it downloads. It's under the System Settings menu somewhere.

The system is actually on, but in low power mode.

For anyone who is disheartened to hear about the Xbox 420's 'always on' feature, think of BG Downloads on the 360 being like the same thing.

FyreWulff

After posting in that females in BF4 thread for a while, I love how easy it is to show that it's already been done with no problems in TWO Halo games now and nobody raised a fit.

Bungie did nice work with that in Reach and 343 in H4 MP and I hope they continue that support into future

IHaveIce

Banned
After posting in that females in BF4 thread for a while, I love how easy it is to show that it's already been done with no problems in TWO Halo games now and nobody raised a fit.

Bungie did nice work with that in Reach and 343 in H4 MP and I hope they continue that support into future

I think the Halo comparision isn't that good in that thread. The Uncharted and Tomb Raider games are more fitting.

In Halo you never really see who is really a female ingame because it is hectic and you don't listen to every death scream, of course the possibility to be female is there, but in the end you are just a skinnier spartan with a higher voice.

Though the whole outrage is overblown IMO It was pretty obvious they wouldn't do it, I say CoD won't do it either for MP. But let's keep this discussion in the thread for it.

SO bulletin tommorrow? :S

Ghazi

StalkerUKCG The Maw & Toy Soldiers Giveaway

I have up for grabs,

Toy Soldiers x2
The Maw x2

First 4 HaloGAF regulars who quote this post get them.

1 code each, Say what you want in the post

edit: lol super late, that's what i get for not refreshing on mobile I guess.

Tunavi

Banned
I don't think you understand why we think you're an idiot. You bought games from someone on GAF for cheap and are now trying to flip them in this thread by claiming we get a "HaloGAF exclusive offer." Pretty lame thing to do.

Oh well, not worth arguing about any further. No one wants the keys.
Oh my gosh dude no one wants your keys, give it up. The thread's already derailed enough
Chess_piece_-_White_knight.JPG

Merkin - a pubic wig. Merkins were originally worn by prostitutes after shaving their genitalia, and are now used as decorative items, erotic devices, or in films, by both men and women.

Should have never changed in the first place.

It was pretty fun pointing that out the second you made a post in here with the new username.

Korosenai

Merkin - a pubic wig. Merkins were originally worn by prostitutes after shaving their genitalia, and are now used as decorative items, erotic devices, or in films, by both men and women.

Should have never changed in the first place.

Huh, you really do learn something new everyday.

Ghazi

Madness

I know you guys are only joking but I'm actually dreading how they'll expand this double xp, doritos, mountain dew, Ford, partnership for next game.

I mean for the first time, we saw people who bought chips or soft drinks, get double the xp and unlock specializations, weapons, and perks quicker.

Ghazi

I know you guys are only joking but I'm actually dreading how they'll expand this double xp, doritos, mountain dew, Ford, partnership for next game.

I mean for the first time, we saw people who bought chips or soft drinks, get double the xp and unlock specializations, weapons, and perks quicker.

I was legitimately surprised that no-one Gaming Side made a thread on how disgusting the whole ordeal was.

I was legitimately surprised that no-one Gaming Side made a thread on how disgusting the whole ordeal was.

Noone did!? Fuck I should have gotten right on that. The mobile 7/11 game app thread had enough salt in it but I didnt know there wasn't a thread dedicated to how disgusting the release was. Seriously the entire release was disgusting as hell. I cant even stomach it, If I was dating Halo I would have dumped Halo.

Ghazi

Noone did!? Fuck I should have gotten right on that. The mobile 7/11 game app thread had enough salt in it but I didnt know there wasn't a thread dedicated to how disgusting the release was. Seriously the entire release was disgusting as hell. I cant even stomach it, If I was dating Halo I would have dumped Halo.

At least I didn't see one, but yeah this whole thing has been pretty disgusting.

qTfltTR.gif

I'm sorry for how shitty it is, but this is the best I can do with my laptop pad and being at a Starbucks and all.

Top Bottom