• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gui_PT

I've been accepted to Neogaf?! :eek:

I wanted my first reply to be here ^ ^. Hello there HaloGaf!

I must say I'm kind of disappointed that people are reacting this way to all this Titanfall 6 vs 6 talk.

I knew this fucker was the Portuguese junior as soon as I read this post. Look at all those smilies.

Kiddo don't you go all azoojoo here, you're representing our country.

Also being a part of HaloGAF means you can never play Halo again.

Keep it chill, yo.

Who's Gui? :eek:

NOT a good start

TheOddOne

michael-scott-disgusted.gif

IHaveIce

Banned
I knew this fucker was the Portuguese junior as soon as I read this post. Look at all those smilies.

Kiddo don't you go all azoojoo here, you're representing our country.

Also being a part of HaloGAF means you can never play Halo again.

Keep it chill, yo.

NOT a good start
#dead

Mistel

Banned
I like how all the others are cautioned, I don't remember my cautioning. :p

As for cheating the campaign the only major stuff I do is shortcuts and that's not cheating realistically.

Woorloog

Banned
Hint for Halo 2 Legendary final boss fight: the Covenant Carbine drops the shield, the Brute Plasma Rifle for body damage (deals extra on the boss). Make's the fight a breeze.

Omni

Why not just use the Banshee? Makes it a breeze, if I recall correctly.
I like how all the others are cautioned, I don't remember my cautioning. :p

As for cheating the campaign the only major stuff I do is shortcuts and that's not cheating realistically.

Well it is. You're just exploiting poor level design instead

Woorloog

Banned
Why not just use the Banshee? Makes it a breeze, if I recall correctly.

Because it doesn't actually deal that much damage on Tartarus. And cannot drop the shield, you just have to hope Johnson drops it with his Beam Rifle.
And getting one there is annoying too (if not particularly difficult). And could be counted as cheating... so my hint is for purists.

If anyone wonders why Carbines and Brute Plasma rifles... you can find those in the area, ie they're meant to be used against the boss.

Gui_PT

Did some research.
http://i.imgur.com/HPv9gZy.jpg
I went to Porto once, doesn't seem out of the ordinary.

This man knows the truth.
I actually did that while wearing a Cartman Tshirt saying BEEFCAKE which felt appropriate.

How?! Smilies belong to Portugal?!

That logic!
Portuguese people use an average of 1 smilie per sentence. So you made it pretty obvious homie.

Nice to meet you " the other portuguese guy"!

You ain't even begun to meet me. Get Fuchsdh.

And props to da Halo 2 campaign on Legendary. Shit wuz real.

Woorloog

Banned
Halo 2 is quite easy on Legendary
just like any other Halo game

It is probably the hardest, outside Reach where you're fighting the gameplay as much as the enemies. But it ain't THAT hard.
Played it a few times on Legendary. A few hard sections are what gives its reputation i think.
And most hard sections can be dealt relatively easily, if you remember to prepare for them.

It is probably the hardest, outside Reach where you're fighting the gameplay as much as the enemies. But it ain't THAT hard.
Played it a few times on Legendary. A few hard sections are what gives its reputation i think.
And most hard sections can be dealt relatively easily, if you remember to prepare for them.
True. I found the Sacred Icon to be the hardest of them all.

But yeah, Halo's on Legendary are not that difficult. LASO on the other hand... :/

Mistel

Banned
I do that all the time Legendary. Maybe if the game was a lot of fun on that difficulty instead of a grind, people wouldn't exploit it :p
Exodus, that mammoth level and some parts of halo 2 were just a slog, if I can alleviate some of that I don't see why I shouldn't. Most of the stuff I use was speed run stuff like that banshee trick in New Alexandria.

Nebula

In about 20 minutes i'm going to play some reach BTB, your welcome to play with me if you want. My gamertag is Deadly bl0ss0m.

I wouldn't do that. Quit 3 games because of entire teams of Inheritors/new accounts with 3KDs.

I'm in Invasion now. I'll report on the situation after a game or two.

Ora

Banned
can we please not make fun of real pic january members most of us already have really low self esteem and we just don't need this. and why hasn't anyone pointed out that speedy looks like a young denzel I just don't get it.

DeadNames

Banned
can we please not make fun of real pic january members most of us already have really low self esteem and we just don't need this. and why hasn't anyone pointed out that speedy looks like a young denzel I just don't get it.

I can't tell if youre joking or not.

Nebula

I like being degraded. I once paid 42K for an hour long cam show.

Mistel

Banned
I like being degraded. I once paid 42K for an hour long cam show.

Still don't understand why someone would do that instead of finding someone who would do that for you, I'm sure there's people that are more than willing.

Will be there, though I will be bad, didn't play Halo sober since forever

Stalker didn't take my drunk halo advice, but you made a right choice i'll be on in roughly 15 minutes I've got to do something first. Nebula how is reach any better, I could always hide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom