• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first time in a while, I agree with Funknown, if Arby doesn't make a come back, I'll be really upset.

You should let me know what you disagree with so we can talk/hug it out as the discussion is going on. I'm interested because maybe it could change my mind on how I perceive things, ya know? I don't bite.

Unless it's about the Pistol/Grenade Launcher returning or Camo AA being removed.
:]

Mistel

Banned
iDfXGRJ1Qbxx1.png

I drew some shitty Flood concepts. I'm surprised the Flood haven't used grunts to turn their methane tanks into big Flood spore generators.

The one on the bottom right looks nice is it what's in its hand is it a sentinel? It reminds me of the biomass hunter some drew for the visualizing the halo universe thing.

You don't thing your drawings are bad do you? I would love to be able to just draw things from my imagination.

The one on the bottom right looks nice is it what's in its hand is it a sentinel? It reminds me of the biomass hunter some drew for the visualizing the halo universe thing.

You don't thing your drawings are bad do you? I would love to be able to just draw things from my imagination.

It's a floodiefied Halo 4 Gears of War Elite. The right arm is just a big beefy flood talon and the left one is biomass grafted into a Plasma Repeater.

And I don't think they're bad, per se, but that literally represents like... ten minutes' worth of work.

Mistel

Banned
It's a floodiefied Halo 4 Gears of War Elite. The right arm is just a big beefy flood talon and the left one is biomass grafted into a Plasma Repeater.

And I don't think they're bad, per se, but that literally represents like... ten minutes' worth of work.

Nice I assume It doesn't have the slow down effect like it does for the player then for the plasma repeater, all of that took ten minutes? That can't be true what does something that you did in a hour look like then?

Nice I assume It doesn't have the slow down effect like it does for the player then for the plasma repeater, all of that took ten minutes? That can't be true what does something that you did in a hour look like then?

ibmPIjgeTfjecg.png

I sketch stuff quick as shit but those flood doodles had no underlying anatomy sketchy stuff done. They were just straight-up outlines. All extra time lets me do is add in colors, refine anatomy and lineart, etc.

Those two took about an hour and two hours, respectively.

NEvNE4C.png

Player 1: Master Chief -- Feels like he normally does. (Mario)
Player 2: Arbiter -- Faster movement, higher jump. (Toad/Luigi)
Player 3: Palmer -- Can use AA's (Campaign only). (Peach)
Player 4: 343 Guilty Spark -- Hacking minigames to unlock paths, can set waypoints, SmartGlass integration, etc. (4p co-op only)

I'm still waiting for that PM Frankie. Open up a small NY studio or something.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Chopped off the top of my left middle finger on Saturday night. Just changed the dressing and it looks horrifying. The bone is showing.

almost gagged.

Chopped off the top of my left middle finger on Saturday night. Just changed the dressing and it looks horrifying. The bone is showing.

almost gagged.

I sincerely hope you dont need a skin replacement for that =(

Eat vegetables for a quick restore tissue and dont eat pork.

Ghazi

almost gagged.
My uncle nearly cut off his thumb when applying a granite counter-top for us, was hanging on by the a little hinge of skin, I don't know why but I died laughing even though it should've been horrifying.

Get well soon though!

Stinky saying about how he cut himself made me remember a pre-launch Halo 2 thread. A guy cut his hand juggling knives to show off to some girls(or something like that, he cut his hand up for sure), he was a chef I believe. He was sad and made a thread about it because he wouldn't be healed in time for the launch. I just tried digging it up but couldn't find it, but I got some Halo 2 nostalgia from seeing all those old threads.

Happy Festivus.

Fotos

Bought Spartan Assault again. Really cool how where I was in the W8 version transferred over to XB1. Too bad the gameplay is bad. It feels really weird and I don't remember the grenade throwing mechanic being that annoying.

almost gagged.

Fucckkk. I remember cutting potatoes a couple years ago, and my hand split and the blade went down all the way to the bone. I was hurting for the next couple weeks.

GhaleonEB

Holy crap, Frankie, OUCH! Looks utterly painful.

A few years ago I sawed through a nail and crunched into the bone of my finger with an errant slip of a bread knife when cutting a bagel. It was the most painful thing I've experienced up to that point. Good grief did you top it. My sympathies! :(

What happened?

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Was cutting salami with a brand new Shun knife. I suddenly felt a disturbing change in the texture of the cut. Looked down and then came the geyser.

no pain at first, but now the nerves are growing...

and yes, I ate the salami.

Ataxia

That's really gross. Do the pictures have to be embedded? :lol

I'm playing Halo 2 Vista and I'm getting massive frame drops. It's locked at 60 but every now and again it'll drop to 9 fps. Crazy. Anyone know what's up? It's never happened before.

After Catherine Halseying his finger, Frank proceeded to Jul 'Mdama his car into the garage door.

Seriously gross. Hopefully it grows back stronger than before, man.

Was cutting salami with a brand new Shun knife. I suddenly felt a disturbing change in the texture of the cut. Looked down and then came the geyser.

no pain at first, but now the nerves are growing...

and yes, I ate the salami.

Oh god. I feel like seeing that would freak me out a tad.

Also, I hope the salami was good! :lol

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Jesos Fronk! That's worse than I thought it was going to be. That's crazy.

Now you have to come up with a cool story about how it happened.

edit: also you should contact the knife creators for potential commercials.

wwm0nkey

almost gagged.
My old art teacher in high school did that with 3 of her fingers on a cutting board. I imagine cutting any part of your finger off is horrifying, hope it heals soon.

senador

Banned
Oh my fuuuccckkkkk. I can barely handle that. I have no idea what I'd do if I did that. Probably go into some form of shock.

So, if the bone is sticking out what is the plan? I mean the tip isn't going to regrow over it right? Skin graft or whatever?

Lol sausage fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom