• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

gAg CruSh3r

Gee! I hope your gaming finger gets better Frankie :/.. That looks very painful.

Also I guess I am the sucker for this bad boy ;)

6BB1B87F-4E77-48D6-B350-07E772D0BFF7.jpg

ps: Master Chief is holographic ;)

I wasn't into Halo around the time Halo 3 came out, but I remember some kids at my school brought in the posters from the game and showed them off. I remember the hype for the game was like nothing else. I really hope that Halo can achieve that type of hype again.

Also, play in "high-definition" loll

Having HaloWaypoint follow me on twitter has made a few weird people follow me. Interesante.

I had an NHL player (Thomas Vanek) follow me for a few hours one day. It was probably an accident. I got like three followers from that otherwise. All were weird.

It was still probably the highlight of my internet career.

dat salt.

Stay salty my friend.

You know I can see everyone saying that's stupid, and to a degree it is...

Miyamoto am cry.

Funknown I hate to ruin your co-op plan but
guilty spark is now a ship, the UNSC found him and he hijacked their ship to go look for the librarian
. Also what's wrong with having the spec ops elites from 3 back the claret and blue guys?

Wait.. 343 Guilty Spark is a SHIP or is IN a ship?? lol And how did he survive anyway?

Get well Frankles.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

lmfao

Mistel

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR2aOXcSS64

Signs, great scene from one of my favorite movies ;)

Edit: Merry Tacos gui.
Guess one of favorites
tumblr_ly0xtrOXUH1qisra0o1_250.gif

Wait.. 343 Guilty Spark is a SHIP or is IN a ship?? lol And how did he survive anyway?

didn't die in halo 3 lived but barely, ONI found him in the wreckage. They like interrogated him and at the same time he was hacking the computer deleted some stuff then uploaded himself into it.
Both in a matter speaking.

Chopped off the top of my left middle finger on Saturday night. Just changed the dressing and it looks horrifying. The bone is showing.

almost gagged.

Listen including a ranked mode is not that big of a deal man. Debating at 343 shouldn't cost someone a finger. Thats like the pope of greenwich village type shit right there.

Seriously though, I have a friend did the same thing. Healed up pretty well. Speedy recovery man.

Why is it when I post about other people negatively you get to call me out and when you do it it's ok?

Where can I buy these double standards?

Because I rarely see you posting anything other than jokes and negative posts (EDIT: and it's usually directed toward everyone but your own friends when there are far "worse offenders" - clique mentality, etc.). And who cares if you do anyway, if I ever mention it it's not like I'm posting it with a serious face lol.. Do whatever you want.

And here, there's a special going on www.doublestandardcookies.com

didn't die in halo 3 lived but barely, ONI found him in the wreckage. They like interrogated him and at the same time he was hacking the computer deleted some stuff then uploaded himself into it.

I'm glad he's still around.

Fuchsdh

Guess one of favorites
tumblr_ly0xtrOXUH1qisra0o1_250.gif

nR6Ew7m.gif

Wait there are people who like Signs?

I mean I liked it but it seems like everyone I talked to hated that movie.

Also we don't really know what they found of 343. Best guess is that ONI got back to the Ark somehow, got their ass handed to them by something (dun dun dun?) but managed to retrieve Spark's lasered husk.

I really hope some of the details about Installation 03 and the Ark getting discovered is filled in somehow. More Evolutions and motion comics stuff plz.

Mistel

Banned
nR6Ew7m.gif

Wait there are people who like Signs?

I mean I liked it but it seems like everyone I talked to hated that movie.

Also we don't really know what they found of 343. Best guess is that ONI got back to the Ark somehow, got their ass handed to them by something (dun dun dun?) but managed to retrieve Spark's lasered husk.

I really hope some of the details about Installation 03 and the Ark getting discovered is filled in somehow. More Evolutions and motion comics stuff plz.

It happened in primordium if I recall correctly. More details about installation 03 would be nice what happened to the sane sounding monitor? I was going to use that image but I liked the gif better.

This made me giggle, if there was a paleontology and paleobotany OT i'd definitely post there.

Fuchsdh

It happened in primordium if I recall correctly. More details about installation 03 would be nice what happened to the sane sounding monitor? I was going to use that image but I liked the gif better.

Yeah I know it happened in Primordium but since it's presented as logs and GSpark's rants, it's kind of hard to tell what's actually true and get all the context behind what happened. It's fun but also frustrating at times.

(I believe there was also a Data Drop on Waypoint around the Primordium release that also dealt with them returning to the Ark as well.)

What's your HBO handle? Haven't ever seen a Stormtrooper over there.

Mistel

Banned
Yeah I know it happened in Primordium but since it's presented as logs and GSpark's rants, it's kind of hard to tell what's actually true and get all the context behind what happened. It's fun but also frustrating at times.

(I believe there was also a Data Drop on Waypoint around the Primordium release that also dealt with them returning to the Ark as well.)

What's your HBO handle? Haven't ever seen a Stormtrooper over there.

It's clarion on HBO I never post really just like to browse. When did guilty spark have rants apart from when you were killing him or in the terminals (and CE end as well)?

I've not read that data drop though is there a non waypoint version?

thumblg.png

Avatar code if anyone wants it. Female version. Not sure if they are different.

Quote and I'll PM you.

I also have another one to give away if anyone wants it. I probably have some Halo 4 LE avatar items and a few arcade games that I got from McDonalds if everyone wants them.

Also, rocking out the new name.

I can't decide which is better

By better I mean shittier

Yeah, I seem to be pretty ass at picking usernames.

At least it isn't misspelled this time.

Also, Ms. Splosion Man is gone.

EDIT: Female Master Chief is now gone as well.

EDIT 2: Male Spartan 4 Armor is gone now.

I have The MAW, Halo 4 Cryo Tube Prop, and Female Spartan 4 armor if you want it, just PM me.

i liked zoojoo better

Well, Merry Christmas to you too.

Gui_PT

Yeah, I seem to be pretty ass at picking usernames.

At least it isn't misspelled this time.

Also, Ms. Splosion Man is gone.

EDIT: Female Mast Chief is now gone as well.

I have The MAW, Halo 4 Cryo Tube Prop, and Male/Female Spartan 4 armor if you want it, just PM me.

Well, Merry Christmas to you too.

I've always been nice to you, may I have the Male Spartan 4 armor?

Oh PM

Hot or cold blooded dinosaurs then? just covering all the bases :p Feathers are the way forward i still cant believe people ignore their existence.

I personally believe it would vary between species, or possibly a hybrid of the two. I doubt any were flat out cold blooded like todays reptiles.

'Cause they look ridiculous is why.

Blame that on bad paleoart where the artists don't understand feathers and make dinosaurs look like mangey turkeys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom