• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

JuanGGZ

Banned
"The Caveat" being mistaken for a species, 8 years later, is one of my favoritie things in this thread.

okayguy.jpg

GhaleonEB

Woo-hoo! Sounds like a shitton of details will be coming, in particular on the changes to the MP side. I thought that's what the follow-up info would be - the snippets shown so far were grounded in the familiar, with hints of big changes to come. Now we get the details on the changes.

Magazine cover has no information at all except for the fact that Cortana must have had plastic surgery in the few years between Halo 3 and 4.

When does the magazine itself come out?

Retro

Why do cortana hand/arms look like they are solid instead of a hologram.

She's not a hologram anymore. She's composed entirely of Nanomachines.
A full-size Cortana follows you around and just wiggles the entire game.
The higher the difficulty level, the more absurd her jiggle physics get.

On Legendary it's... well... legendary.
Masturbation is a first person shooter, watch your aim and keep it clean.

Striker

I love me some Halo, actually. Especially excited with this coming out so we can finally learn some SP news.
I will be quite content with little info getting dropped on the SP. I rather it be an unknown going into a game that has brand new enemies and locations.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Can't wait for the details. Hope it's NEW info. They'll have to catch non-fans up to some degree, but I want new stuff, too.

Biggzy

Interested about the changes they have made to the multi-player because as much as I love the Halo multi-player, I think it's time for a little shake up.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
So since I sold Halo Reach, who wants to play Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing with me to celebrate the Halo 4 reveal.

You can play as your Spartan avatar, so it's a Halo game.

Sure, HaloGaf (especially you) are the only people that go into other Halo related threads and make snide remarks about non-Halo fans. Some people don't like Halo.

Meme_-_Deal_With_It.gif

What are non-Halo fans doing in Halo threads? It's fine if you don't like Halo, and maybe I went out of line with that list, and if I did, I do apologize for it, but I get a kick out of it more than anything.

Anyway, I'm really, really excited to hear some campaign news. I'm very eager to hear where 343i will take the campaign. Come on hubworld...

Boobs are nice, but can I get some symmetry? Her right boob is longer than her left boob. Am dis a point in my pants.
Shay Laren, brother.

I'm in the boat of not wanting to know much about the campaign. Multiplayer out the wazoo, but keep the meat of the story out of my eyeholes, please.

Shay Laren, brother.

I'm in the boat of not wanting to know much about the campaign. Multiplayer out the wazoo, but keep the meat of the story out of my eyeholes, please.

Agreed. I would love to learn everything possible about the MP as it's primarily what i'll be doing, but I want the story to be this mysterious experience like it was with CE, and H2 to an extent.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
The AR in that Game Informer hub pic looks like a placeholder. Looks really plain.

And random thought: I wonder if the second, third, and fourth players in Campaign co-op are going to be duplicate Chiefs, or original characters like in H3 and Reach.

The AR in that Game Informer hub pic looks like a placeholder. Looks really plain.

And random thought: I wonder if the second, third, and fourth players in Campaign co-op are going to be duplicate Chiefs, or original characters like in H3 and Reach.

Something tells me the AR is based off the Halo 3 one so they kept it faithful..That said, it looks like a plastic toy again. =/

And thats a good question.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Cortana's breasts are the massive new vehicle Frankie was hinting at.

And Chief's cod piece is a weapon attachment.

Top Bottom