• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

Ha, some day. FEZ I can see myself liking, I've always been a platformer guy. But Bastion (from my admitedly super short time with it) was just a boring brawler. Nice music though.

I'm the opposite with Bastion. I liked it quite a bit at first, then I liked it less and less as it went on. The combat is boring and the challenge non-existent. That game thrives because of it's quirky, pretty presentation(great music, narrator, art style), but it's gameplay was quite lacking.

zlatko

Banned
I can safely say I don't think I ever hit a big jackpot in the times I've spent with reach since release. I remember a buddy getting one that was big and being pumped about it.

I'll have to hit up some FireFight and get ribbons from it for more credits.

Halo 4 Forge to have scenery settings confirmed.

remove-paperback-adhesive-concrete-floors-800x800.jpg

GhaleonEB

I like how his reaction starts before the squirrel reaches him. He sees it, knows it won't be pleasant, and his terror is clear for all to see. Yet he holds firm and deals with it. I would that we could all deal with such squirrels of life as well.

I like how his reaction starts before the squirrel reaches him. He sees it, knows it won't be pleasant, and his terror is clear for all to see. Yet he holds firm and deals with it. I would that we could all deal with such squirrels of life as well.

It's parazoophilia, go on, google it.

ElRenoRaven

Can you kill Lori, because she's already damaged goods
for fucking Shane
and is apparently a terrible mother.

Nope cause they're not in it. The game is set in the comics universe and focuses on another guy. Some of the characters from the comic will show up in game. The first episode has two very well known names from the comics showing up.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I wish I could change my tag to "drunk, naked and uncooperative", change my username to OuterWorldVoice, and take Frank's old avatar, just for a day. Imagine the Waypoint threads that would be made from my posts.
This is the next logical step from what Tunavi did :lol

edit: not sure if I could pull it off though.

Overdoziz

Banned
This is what happens when I have to play Refuge with fixed spawns.
By the way, if you want the latest version (It's changed quite dramatically since I submitted it to you) you should check my fileshare. Refuge [d] is the one with dynamic spawns, Refuge has static.

Karl2177

Load up rally point bravo on ONI Sword Base. There should either be a BOB Elite outside before you fight the Hunters or inside Sword Base were the shotgun would spawn in multiplayer.

I literally ALWAYS get this challenge by loading Winter Contingency, Heroic (don't think this matters), rally point A. Jump in the truck and stay to the right the whole way until you get near the point where the Falcon picks you up. Ranger may not be there everytime but you can just revert until he is. Fastest and most effective way I've found.
Thanks, I went with the Sword Base one. The Winter Contingency one will spawn that Elite about 50% of the time for me.

This is what happens when I have to play Refuge with fixed spawns.

I don't need to fucking deal with this here too.

TheOddOne

Guys, what if they made it possible for Forge to make singleplayer maps? Think about it.

I DEMAND WE GET IT, SIGN MY PETITION @ FORGEFORSINGLEPLAYER.COM

Top Bottom