• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Guys. I hit the credit limit for the first time ever. I also hit Noble rank today. I <3 REACH.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I wonder if I'll max out before H4 comes out. I'm the sun and I'm like 60% to the next one.

Sai-kun

Banned
Good games tonight, y'all. I was telling Chaos Nul I was just gonna play one or two games with him, and it turned into a 2 hour night of it. Damn you all! :) <3

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I can't wait to get a bunch of Spartan Points in Spartan Ops to buy new Spartan Armor for my Spartan Spartan in the Spartan Armory.

For reals, Spartan Points sounds dumb. Not as bad as "Super Slayer", though.

.shin

Banned
Gotta love the ads.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Weekly challenges, daily challenges, and custom challenges. You have plenty of time.
Well I'm not actively trying to reach max. I don't even look at the challenges. If I notice that I'm close to getting a challenge while playing then I'll go for it. If I can't get it outside of the MLG playlist, I don't even think about attempting.

At this point my gallery has so many .gifs that I honestly have to look ten minutes before I find the right one sometimes. I'm gonna need to have to start organizing that shit. :lol

I'd imagine that Would be quite easy for you, two folders.

Folder A-Responses to ME3's ending
Folder B- everything else

Though I'm not sure which one will contain the majority of the gifs. :p

zap

Good games mastrbiggy, the first game we were not expecting a decent team (so many bid in that playlist), second game was epic. 50-49 games are the best.

My limited edition of Halo The art of building worlds, with the 4 hand signed (one by sparth) prints arrived last night, was too busy building furniture last night to have a look at it properly.

Presentation so far is stunning. Iv also got a podcast to listen to. Doing nothing but halo stuff ( maybe some ME3 MP) all day.

Edit.. Wait no new sparkcast yet? last one i heard was from the 31/03/2012

m23

Pretty old podcast of Invisible Walls, but Daniel was pretty impressed walking away from the Spring Showcase. Shane, as usual, kept trolling.

Listening to that podcast really makes it clear those guys have no idea what they are talking about, do they not pay attention when being shown a game? They don't know why the spartans in multiplayer look different, yet in the BTS video they make it pretty clear those are Spartan IVs. Shane is just a hater like always.

TheOddOne

Listening to that podcast really makes it clear those guys have no idea what they are talking about, do they not pay attention when being shown a game? They don't know why the spartans in multiplayer look different, yet in the BTS video they make it pretty clear those are Spartan IVs. Shane is just a hater like always.
IMO Daniel made some smart comments, he was pretty positive because he was actually at the showcase. Seems those who only saw the Vidoc are giving out knee-jerk reactions.

*checks if he means Shane Satterfield,* Yup. *immediately closes tab*

Edit: That's double posting twice in a week. Tut tut.
He pisses me off with his ignorance so much.

Pretty old podcast of Invisible Walls, but Daniel was pretty impressed walking away from the Spring Showcase. Shane, as usual, kept trolling.

Indeed lots of trolling and stupid questions. You'd imagine they at least have all the information from the vidoc when they're talking about it.

halo.xbox.com/en-us/Career/HaloReach/GameHistory?gamerTag=INSERT_YOUR_GT_HERE
Or go to the home page and search for your GT, and toggle from Service Record to Game History

I did it the second way. Thanks!

Overdoziz

Banned
Oh dear.
Whats funny is all or most of you(343i staff and admins) are already members. Why dont you tell them how this forum is a laughing stock over there. Where our inhouse fighting over in the halo 4 section is quoted comic fodder for them over there. You post there, you know it and see it. Frank and dave will chat it up with them over there about fps and naming the -Yoinking!- mech after some child obsessed with -Yoinking!- my little ponies, are you -Yoinking!- kidding me, while you neglect your own forums, -Yoinking!- shame on you! Seriously, -Yoinking!- shame on you!

Closest to the source yet farthest from the voice. Yet you sit and watch your halo 4 forums turn into a complete firestorm, so pissed, i dont even have to words to describe it. Register and see for yourselves people, truly maddening, you know what.......

http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst74673p9_How-to-register-onto-Neogaf.aspx

I loved it, at first. My take cratered the more I played. Might be done with it now.
Its visual and audio presentations are selling you at first. The gameplay seems great which it is. But the flaws are coming if you are one hour in the game. The game wants you to collect all cubes that are spread around in a lot of small worlds. These small words are connected with each other through small doors and this is the problem. The world gets complicated and confusing too fast. I do not know who I get to that world with which door. Personally I would've preferred if the developer had divided the big connected world in smaller separated worlds.

And then there are the game breaking bugs like cubes are shown in gold without collecting everything in it.

I want to post "U mad". But I like my Waypoint Account.

Top Bottom