• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

ZalinKrow

Ahoy! :)

I've been thinking I'll use my accrued rewards points to get my GT changed to something a bit more recognizable (compared to my forum handles), I just don't know what it would be.

It was a pleasure playing with you chaps. Some neutral bomb is the perfect pick-me-up.
Haha hot damn! Great games man :)

2ZJV3.jpg

I refreshed the page because I thought an image wasn't loading. Then I got it.

I feel dumbs :(

kylej

Banned
I think I played 150 games of Team Flag in one weekend during H3. BRs, CTF, 4v4. I don't know why that playlist was never made permanent.

We'll never get Halo like that again, too. Sad.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I think I played 150 games of Team Flag in one weekend during H3. BRs, CTF, 4v4. I don't know why that playlist was never made permanent.

Damn, I need to time travel back to 2007 and get high speed internet. I'd play the shit out of that playlist.

We'll never get Halo like that again, too. Sad.

Plagued by garbage forge map and a bunch of the gametypes were not BR starts. Rose tinted whatevers. Playlist got Shishka'd hard from what I remember.

kylej

Banned
Plagued by garbage forge map and a bunch of the gametypes were not BR starts. Rose tinted whatevers. Playlist got Shishka'd hard from what I remember.

Multi Flag CTF (34.1% chance of being selected) - Teams score points by capturing the other team's flag. First team to 3 points wins. Players spawn with Battle Rifles and Assault Rifle secondary weapons. 20 minute match time.

1 Flag CTF (42.9%) - Teams take turns defending or attempting to capture the flag. Team with the most captures after 4 rounds wins. Players spawn with Battle Rifles and Assault Rifle secondary weapons. 4 minute round time limit.

2 Flag Heavy (23.1%) - Teams score points by capturing the other team's flag. First team to 3 points wins. Players spawn with Battle Rifles. 20 minute match time limit.

75+% chance of 1 or multi CTF, all BR starts, with Squad Slayer party sizes. Rose tinted my nutsack.

75+% chance of 1 or multi CTF, all BR starts, with Squad Slayer party sizes. Rose tinted my nutsack.

Ohhh yea that playlist. The one with the incredibly retarded flag return times. Forge maps with vehicles, and a bunch of equipment. Lots of sand if I recall correctly. Don't think it was always BR starts... I swear I remember playing Stonehenge or something with a bunch of AR kids. Then there was some map with a killball flotaing in the middle of the map, that was fun to hear the entire match URRRN URNNNN URRRR URRRR.

All while at H3's cinematic 19 fps.

daedalius

Ohhh yea that playlist. The one with the incredibly retarded flag return times. Forge maps with vehicles, and a bunch of equipment. Lots of sand if I recall correctly. Don't think it was always BR starts... I swear I remember playing Stonehenge or something with a bunch of AR kids. Then there was some map with a killball flotaing in the middle of the map, that was fun to hear the entire match URRRN URNNNN URRRR URRRR.

So mad

Gonna play some h3 tonight

zap

Team Flag was amazing. Flagstravaganza was decent, but it had too many of the fringe gametypes like Speedflag and 3 Flag.

Much better than TO at the time though.

daedalius

Mind if I join? Depending on when you hop on.

I'll actually probably be just screwing around on campaign with no headset since I am still out of town without a decent tv.

On another note, just ordered Halo 2 PC and a wireless receiver :) can't wait for some sweet sweet halo 2 action. And dem 'cheevos!

Woorloog

Banned
33 Reach games in a row with my friend, may or may not include one quitted game and one we got booted from, we used some 6 hours for this. Some 80k earned... as if i had something to spend it on. Cheapest item at this moment costs 200k...
That's enough Reach for a couple of weeks, i think.

789shadow

Banned
Sorry Risen, apparently I was in horrible rage mode. It's not good etiquette to go into whiney bitch rage mode, kill yourself 3 times, and do this while your real life friend is listening.

kylej

Banned

Well yeah I mean Shishka was an abomination but considering matchmaking was and continues to be a sea of turds, something like Team Flag was an oasis.

FyreWulff

33 Reach games in a row with my friend, may or may not include one quitted game and one we got booted from, we used some 6 hours for this. Some 80k earned... as if i had something to spend it on. Cheapest item at this moment costs 200k...
That's enough Reach for a couple of weeks, i think.

I have two items left to get. They're a million and 2 million cR to buy, respectively.

I consider myself having beaten the game at this point, even though I'm 1/4th the way through Noble.

Top Bottom