• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

I personally like the map a lot, talking to some Forgers there's a very good version with grass but hasn't been looked at by MLG with the time crunch Columbus had for gametypes.

The unraised cars and incorrect lines of sight are especially bad with zero bloom. Hopefully they upgrade to proper version (preferably with grass as well).

PETE-CAMPBELL-KTFO.gif

From a Brit to an American.

Approved

APPROVED

Circle inside of Circle is a tried and true Halo formula for success. Sanc plays great, although the level of control in Reach leaves Sanc a harsh map. Very harsh. I've gotten ass whooped by Inheritor fatkids and I've been the fat kid doling out perfect games.

can someone recommend me some good pc game. something that will impress me. can be any genre. can be single/multiplayer only or a mix of both. i just want something good lol

That's a bit.. vague. What kind of game?
The Witcher 2 is what comes to mind straight away.

honestly, anything. i havent been too happy with games i have recently bought. just want something exciting, something that will keep my attention and make me excited to beat the game.

i bought skyrim and got bored of it. the combat is pretty boring and the story isnt all that great. i got mass effect, and it feels like a chore to get through it. mw3 was a disappointment, reach is pissing the fuck out of me. bf3 is just straight out annoying at this point. i love the game, just sick of these weekly fucking patches.

i want a good pc game.

Well the Witcher 2 is fantastic. As are so many others it's kind of hard to suggest something specific.

But how about Tribes Ascend? Or get into League of Legends? Both are free and great.

honestly, anything. i havent been too happy with games i have recently bought. just want something exciting, something that will keep my attention and make me excited to beat the game.

i bought skyrim and got bored of it. the combat is pretty boring and the story isnt all that great. i got mass effect, and it feels like a chore to get through it. mw3 was a disappointment, reach is pissing the fuck out of me. bf3 is just straight out annoying at this point. i love the game, just sick of these weekly fucking patches.

i want a good pc game.

You know what are really awesome PC games? AVP 1 and 2, really good, if you don't mind outdated graphics.

Also, related, we Brits get to see Prometheus 1 week earlier than our American counter parts? Oh Ridley, you spoil me.

Well the Witcher 2 is fantastic. As are so many others it's kind of hard to suggest something specific.

But how about Tribes Ascend? Or get into League of Legends? Both are free and great.

i've been thinking about the witcher and tribes. didnt like LoL, not into that style of games.
im worried that im gonna get bored of witcher. regarding tribes, how hard is it to get into? the game looked difficult to get good at and dont think i have the patience to learn to play it.

btw, how big are those games?

TheOddOne

i want a good pc game.
Portal 2 is all kinds of awesome.

From the Lilt Wiki:

"Lilt is a brand of soft drink manufactured by The Coca Cola Company and sold in the Seychelles, United Kingdom, Gibraltar and Republic of Ireland only"

The more you know.

From the Lilt Wiki:

"Lilt is a brand of soft drink manufactured by The Coca Cola Company and sold in the Seychelles, United Kingdom, Gibraltar and Republic of Ireland only"

The more you know.

The best thing about lilt was the lilt ladies.

Embrace the future? I dont really know, im stuck with my somewhat decent HANNspree 37" monitor currently but its a monitor and its not 1080 (its like 1350x768) so if im buying a new TV i might aswell get a 3DTV right?

It's your money, but I wouldn't want you to waste money on something that won't get much use. If you can justify it, go ahead.

Or wait till Ultra HD. : )

Arnie

Lilt's alright, although I probably wouldn't opt to buy it if I had the choice. I'd rather have a Rubicon, Fanta, or Orangina. Although if I'm stretching the definition of 'fruit based carbonated soft drink' to it's absolute limit I'll grab a Dr Pepper. Don't know if anyone remembers but I had a Dr Pepper can for my avatar back in 2007. Good times, that's when Halo was fun.

Im feeling horribly indecisive about what i should spend my disposable income on tonight :(

Do i buy the 1200 ms points (£15) and get MVC2 or get MVC3 for £20. Ugh

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Tashi playing on Boardwalk is more shocking.

He has also gotten a lot more proficient with the sniper.

Ehh it's just a matter of being in your comfort zone. At that time I was comfy with Boardwalk. And these days I feel like my sniper is better but I haven't put out many full gameplays, you just see highlight clips.

Also in that game the vast majority of players were on the West coast. Not cool for someone from NY

Arnie

Listening to the HaloGAF podcast. Sexxxyyyy. Hearing Halo 4 music is also sexxxyyyy.

Seconded.

Thought the Game of Thrones music was sexier. But that's just me.

And I'm about five minutes into the HaloGAF podcast, it's pretty funny so far, although it's just a shame the voice quality is quite flakey. Is this through party chat or Skype?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
You seemed a little more hesitant with your shot, something I have been doing a lot recently. Your recent montages show the opposite, which is good.

That's definitely true. And not with just my sniper but my BR as well. You gotta have faith and challenge sometimes. You would be surprised to see how many people choke and get out BR'd. Happens all the time.

Skype Arnie

Fuchsdh

PixelFox, reveal yourself!

Ahoy! :)

I've been thinking I'll use my accrued rewards points to get my GT changed to something a bit more recognizable (compared to my forum handles), I just don't know what it would be.

It was a pleasure playing with you chaps. Some neutral bomb is the perfect pick-me-up.

I've been thinking I'll use my accrued rewards points to get my GT changed to something a bit more recognizable (compared to my forum handles), I just don't know what it would be.

It was a pleasure playing with you chaps. Some neutral bomb is the perfect pick-me-up.

WTF, you would have been the last person I would have guessed. Ha!

I love PixelFox! (I can't pronounce 5 consonants in a row.)

Top Bottom