• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

Just so I don't get fucked over by another gravity rifle/railgun similarity, here are some gun doodles I made and took some inspiration from all three main factions:

Click to enhugen
iWabWVvQU9BLx.png

feel

Worst internets ever

That's a rich man's connection where I live. Depressing.

I have 1.5 down and 0.5 up. Apparently there will be a 10mb down plan in my area by the end of the year, and it'll cost an arm and a leg but I'll be there day one.

FyreWulff

Just so I don't get fucked over by another gravity rifle/railgun similarity, here are some gun doodles I made and took some inspiration from all three main factions:

Click to enhugen

Noice.

Also my X12s just came in today to replace the broken X11s. (Turtle Beach). These ones are a lot lighter, feels like it's actually clinging to my head instead of just sitting on my head. Also nice that you can adjust the bass on these ones.

wwm0nkey

I'm like 90% sure I am going, so I guess put me down.
2 down 2 more to go.

I will order the room as soon as I can and see how much the room will be when split 5 (or 4) ways.

Edit: I see that hotel registration is up now so I will order right after work :)

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
2 down 2 more to go.

I will order the room as soon as I can and see how much the room will be when split 5 (or 4) ways.

Edit: I see that hotel registration is up now so I will order right after work :)

I am in charge of food recommendations.

ElRenoRaven

Halo 2 Vista has arrived, now to see if my computer likes it.

In the meantime, goddamn do I miss the nice manuals that used to come with games. :(

Wow. Nice to see so many picking up Halo 2 Vista all of a sudden. Now if only we could get at least Halo 3 on the PC someday. I'd just settle for that. It ends the trilogy at least.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Food Reccs (Beginner Version):

Sushi: Shiro's
Ramen: Samurai Noodle/Aloha Ramen
Sandwich: Paseos, Salumi
Grilled Cheese: Beecher's at Pike's Place
Fancy: Tilth
Pseudo Fancy Homestyle: Skillet
Burger: Lunchbox Laboratory, Uneeda Burger

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Food Reccs (Beginner Version):

Sushi: Shiro's
Ramen: Samurai Noodle/Aloha Ramen
Sandwich: Paseos, Salumi
Grilled Cheese: Beecher's at Pike's Place
Fancy: Tilth
Pseudo Fancy Homestyle: Skillet
Burger: Lunchbox Laboratory, Uneeda Burger

Thanks! Saved in my notes app...

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I know that Mexico is only 2,281 miles from where I live but can I never get matched up with it again?

Swordbase in updated TS! In 2012!

Louis Wu

Trueskill at its finest.

lawdylawdy.png

TU One Bomb game. No groups bigger than 2. Nobody was even objective-holding; our final score took just over 2 minutes.

I haven't seen people this inexperienced in a LONG time.

CyReN

"One map in particular gave me a really excellent vibe – a mix of my favorite aspects of Blood Gulch and Waterworks."

I like this a lot.

Top Bottom