• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

GhaleonEB

I got a friend who got into an argument over if Halo 3 Cortana or Halo 4 Cortana had bigger tittays. Based on concept art from both games.

He doesn't fuck around in an internet argument.

nnPOy.png

Remind me never to get into an internet argument with your friend. Especially about boobz.

feel

The only thing I don't like about the new AR design is the blue moving gradient thing that goes up the display every few seconds. I don't know what to call it, but it looks kind of out of place for that kind of screen, and the animation seems a bit distracting.
Reducing hardware cost by using cheaper screens and just coding in some burn-in prevention, them Misriah staying in business for so many years is no luck. Frankie will be here shortly to confirm this as cannon.

I got a friend who got into an argument over if Halo 3 Cortana or Halo 4 Cortana had bigger tittays. Based on concept art from both games.

nnPOy.png
Mother of...

I JUST LOST A FLAG CAP BECAUSE I SHOT THE FUCKING FLAG POLE TWICE. PLEASE MAKE BULLETS, ROCKETS AND GRENADES ABLE TO PASS THROUGH FLAGS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I agree. It's the certain random hilarious moments that I have with my friends that is most fun in Halo. It's boring when everything plays out the same. Introduce some chaos, spice it up a little.... .

Dude, that's the chaos.. the spice.

nnPOy.png

Holy shit this is the funniest picture I've seen in months. I've never seen math used for something so right.

Also LOL at SHishka not being able to figure out a password on an internet forum. Yet he handled all the Playlists in Halo 3. Oh myyyy...

GhaleonEB

I can't tell if you knew I was trolling or not. lol

I love that grenades and rockets follow the expected behaviors when shot. They're typically random, but great when they occur. As he said (sarcastically or not), spice.

Of course, I see it most in Firefight, where it happens much more often, and is much more welcome.

Um, I can sort of do it, but not execute on the information. Or panic. Or forget. You've all played against me, take that for what it's worth. Although I did score a one handed triple in Swat while talking to Lars about going to see Cabin in the Woods about twenty five minutes ago. ONE HANDED.
Stop using my name. It sounds like I played with you. And I do not remember a SWAT game.
And yeah I always feel like that people talk to me if they say Lars.

nnPOy.png

I'm just going to post this image when people ask why I need math for my future life. For this.

Yes it's the same principle but it's much harder to shoot the grenade than it is to land a no scope. Also, the times that it does happen it's complete luck. No scoping at a high level is no where near complete luck.

edit: That was shishka with the password problems

Just because it is much more difficult doesn't devalidate it in any way in my opinion.

The actual mechanic is not inconsistent or cheap, just extremely difficult. I fail to see how that makes it a bad thing/warrant its removal.

Devalidate is not a word right? Meh, I don't care, using it anyways.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Just because it is much more difficult doesn't devalidate it in any way in my opinion.

The actual mechanic is not inconsistent or cheap, just extremely difficult. I fail to see how that makes it a bad thing/warrant its removal.

Devalidate is not a word right? Meh, I don't care, using it anyways.
You're trolling me.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
k.

He delivered again.

C6JMK.png
343i just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about hip culture (I'm an expert), but waist and hip ratio are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by having no ass. If you screw someone's character design, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the butt loving public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase Halo 4 for 360, nor will they purchase any of 343i's sequels. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but 343i has alienated an entire market with this move.

343i, publicly apologize and cancel Halo 4 for 360 or you can kiss your business goodbye.
Yeah, fuck Halo 4. Pre-order canceled.
See.

.shin

Banned
Did anyone notice the awesome art they used for the preview on Inside Xbox's featured video? I hope that's the Halo 4 cover. It looks amazing.

So that Halo 4 news is supposed to be announced at 12pm EST, correct?

343i just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about hip culture (I'm an expert), but waist and hip ratio are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by having no ass. If you screw someone's character design, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the butt loving public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase Halo 4 for 360, nor will they purchase any of 343i's sequels. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but 343i has alienated an entire market with this move.

343i, publicly apologize and cancel Halo 4 for 360 or you can kiss your business goodbye.
:lol :lol This will never get old.

k.

He delivered again.

C6JMK.png

Tell him to run the numbers on the size of the shotgun in that Halo 3 pic. Ratios my ass. Once you've done that I think you'll find everything you know about Cortana's boobs is wrong. Screw Maths, Humanities4Life.

EDIT:
Jess tweeted about an hour ago that the Bulletin will be a Tuesday night affair instead of the regular Wednesday dealie.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I think you mean today.
It's still April 16 in Pacific Time. Six more minutes.

I'd be kind of surprised if we get a release date tomorrow. Seems kind of early, I guess. Or maybe it only seems early because we still know so little about the game. Regardless, I'm looking forward to new info. I hope you kids who are predicting September are right. I don't want to wait an extra two months to my prediction. :)

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Release date sounds likely, but it seems kind of weird that Conan is only going to be talking about a release date. Hopefully, a new trailer as well.
I think a trailer is too big for Conan. Frankie the Conan thing will be minor. I'm expecting them to reveal something big-ish tomorrow with the bulletin (or in a PR statement with further clarification in the bulletin), and then do some goofy promo thing on Conan to coincide with the earlier announcement. If that makes sense.

And aww yeah best coast.

CyReN

It's still April 16 in Pacific Time. Six more minutes.

I'd be kind of surprised if we get a release date tomorrow. Seems kind of early, I guess. Or maybe it only seems early because we still know so little about the game. Regardless, I'm looking forward to new info. I hope you kids who are predicting September are right. I don't want to wait an extra two months to my prediction. :)

Most release dates for Halo come out in May when I did it awhile back.

You guys realize that the COD transformation will be complete when it's announced that 4 will release on the usual COD date?

FULL CIRCLE!

Top Bottom