• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nando13

Yeah, they still haven't revealed the new animation for Armor Lock.

halo4-multiplayer1.jpg

Yeah, they still haven't revealed the new animation for Armor Lock.

You put your fist in the air then actually become airborne and fly around splattering anyone within a mile.

Still. Anything that promotes sitting in one spot while gaining health is bad IMO.

There are worse things, I personally like a health pack system better but I honestly care more about things like flag juggling.

Havok

Regen probably will be like a bubble shield that affects enemies and allies (Just an opinion).
Saying you think it's going to be like the Regenerator always was doesn't make it any better, not when that thing was such a disaster.

Unless you mean that it'll have completely different behavior than what it was before, in which case, let's hope so.

JackHerer

I wonder, did the "10 new weapons" mean 10 new from Reach to 4, or 10 new to the series? I'm guessing based off what we've seen, they're new to the series (which also means new since Reach), but if it means new to the series, then we could expect some old favorites as well (outside of the BR).

For those who have been counting, did you include the BR in that list or only first time appearance weapons?

How DARE you!

Get it? It's an ODST joke.

I am assuming the 10 does not include returning weapons like the BR or the Carbine.

So right now we have:

Scattershot
Light Rifle
Sticky Detonator
Rail Gun
Storm Rifle

Also glimpsed/rumored but still unrevealed:

Promethean Sniper style weapon
Promethean Assault Rifle style weapon

That's it, right? So 3 more weapons to be revealed.

Sai-kun

Banned
This is probably a long shot, but would Heckfu, Tawpgun, or Steelyuhas happen to have this game still available to watch in Theater? I forgot to save it and I played Dance Central the other day, so it's gone :( I got a really sweet Showstopper on it and I'd love to see it again. I would love all of you if you still had it.

Nando13

Saying you think it's going to be like the Regenerator always was doesn't make it any better, not when that thing was such a disaster.

Unless you mean that it'll have completely different behavior than what it was before, in which case, let's hope so.

Its not 100% like buble shield... I think I saw it in one of the first MP videos.

Havok

Its not 100% like buble shield... I think I saw it in one of the first MP videos.
We saw something that looked like it might have been it during the leaked barn video. It looked like a rainbow-y bubble shield that behaved like the H3 Regenerator. This does not sound good to me.

Yeah but we've seen both of those already. I just meant from the AA's we haven't seen at all.

Aye I see.

This is probably a long shot, but would Heckfu, Tawpgun, or Steelyuhas happen to have this game still available to watch in Theater? I forgot to save it and I played Dance Central the other day, so it's gone :( I got a really sweet Showstopper on it and I'd love to see it again. I would love all of you if you still had it.

What is this photoshop you have rigged up? Fu at the top and me at the bottom of the scoreboard. Obvious fake is fake.

Definitely don't have the game saved, sorry.

Are you sure the forge environments don't count against the total amount of MP maps?

Yes, they are environments, not maps.

JackHerer

Anybody else find it weird that none of the MP gameplay has included Jetpack (except from third person in SpOps) or Camo in the selectable loadouts?

Hopefully this means that they are still tweaking them and that they have been significantly changed. Or even better, they aren't in matchmaking (wishful thinking).

Homeboyd

Anybody else find it weird that none of the MP gameplay has included Jetpack (except from third person in SpOps) or Camo in the selectable loadouts?

Hopefully this means that they are still tweaking them and that they have been significantly changed. Or even better, they aren't in matchmaking (wishful thinking).
They're tweaking everything!

Camo was a MP AA in the leaked footage, but I just just looked it up and Jetpack was actually not on the AA selection screen from that leaked footage. That doesn't mean that Jetpack isn't in War Games, but I guess that still makes it possible.

Tawpgun

I remember it. Probs dont have it saved.

JHall

I wonder if it's a Power Weapon in multiplayer. Looks and sounds BOSS.

I'm actually thinking that it might be a starting weapon. 15 shots per clip (If I counted correctly)

With most precision weapons in past Halos there was a 3 kill per clip ratio if you didn't miss a shot. So I'm thinking maybe a 5 shot kill.

This is just pure speculation on my part though.

LD2k

Neo Member
One thing I like from the videos is the reloading animation's are back from Reach. Loved the alternate reloading animations from when a clip is emptied. Little details like that I love about the series. Glad those are back.

Come to think of it, my connection got better when YOU left. Coincidence? I think not...

http://pool.theinfosphere.org/images/thumb/7/7e/Dr._Banjo.png/800px-Dr._Banjo.png[img]

better expression! :D[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/2315776_o.gif

Every new junior member gets a lapdance from Elzar. Guaranteed.

They're premium quality lapdances.

Premium quality deal right here, guys

edit: FUCK YOU shadow

th_smithers_strippers.gif

Since 343 has stuck overshield and speed boost in Ordnance drops, why don't they just include camo in there as well? Seems like the perfect place for it to me.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
They did say (well, refused to talk about) there was a method to counteract PV. If it were Invis I don't think they'd be so hush hush. Wondering if they made something new, or even an evolved invis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom