• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vire

I dunno, I'm actually a bigger fan of letting the dust settle, then patching if something is blatantly broken.

I can guarantee you that Plasma pistol spawn and sticky spawn/emp grenade on BTB would be "blatantly broken"

Doesn't take a rocket scientist.

Havok

I dunno, I'm actually a bigger fan of letting the dust settle, then patching if something is blatantly broken.
Really depends on how willing they are to address issues in a timely fashion--relatively minor updates once a month really isn't cutting it anymore. It took Bungie 9 months to take spammable Drop Shields out of Objective. 343 removed the Banshee from Breakneck because they know it's broken but there are multiple Forge World variants in matchmaking that still have one, sometimes multiple, and they aren't Heavies variants. The Revenant was never removed from matchmaking despite a couple exploits and the collision bug. Its hard for me to assume that they're able to move at more than a snail's pace on a lot of this stuff.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Lolololol

I guess you don't know really how much I love the carbine.

Don't worry, I knew it was going to be nerfed and join its brother the H3 beta carbine.

Lol have we even played together? I don't think I know anything about you, no offense. Lol

Louis Wu

Is that NeoGAF v5.0.1?!
It's sky's NeoGAF Pro skin (I use it in both Firefox and Chrome).

lol - just heard heckfu's question ("Will Halo 4 have multiplayer?") and a random 'what is dongblaining?' on the Gamespot stream. wtf

Edit: beaten like a red-headed Bungie community leader.

Vire

I just asked the changes question. ;)

pySxZ.png

CyReN

From the Gamespot stream, it sounds like, you light up with Promethean Vision. Not sure if he just meant the visor like in past gameplays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom