• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

Good to hear PV nerfed.

If the carbine is getting nerfed too, surely the BR deserves a little buff?
Isn't the Carbine still roughly 8 shots to kill? With the BR at 5sk, it may be slightly faster to kill. Why nerf it, though?

Glad PV got nerfed a little. Hoping its the radius of its vision.

Shadders

That controller is so damn pretty.

Fuck, I don't wanna sell my Reach console :/

I have a 360 at each TV in my house. I'm going to buy a new TV this month so I can justify the purchase of a new Xbox to wifey later in the year.

That controller looks too nice to touch, that shit needs keeping in a display cabinet.

Vire

Carbine nerfed? Any mention of why and how?

OXQSP.gif

The rest of the changes are gud

what time is the panel today, or did i already miss it?

3:15 Pacific time I believe.

Carbine nerf? It has begun, the great nerfing of our time, where 343 nerfs all the weapons until everything sucks and people hate the game. (kidding, but it's basically what Bungie did with the last 2 Halo games.)

Vire

3:15 Pacific time I believe.

Carbine nerf? It has begun, the great nerfing of our time, where 343 nerfs all the weapons until everything sucks and people hate the game. (kidding, but it's basically what Bungie did with the last 2 Halo games.)

NO FUN ALLOWED.

OOqXz.gif

Some things never change...

I just managed to get a Promethean grenade and I totally know what it does.

K? Mind sharing what it looks like/does?

Jerk.

Woorloog

Banned
Yup. The emp field stays for a few seconds. The radius is similar to that of a plasma grenade explosion.

Nice.
My second hope was right then...
And now we'll see if people go mad.
EDIT can you start with those? Because i'd definetly want them over frags and plasma (well, depends a bit on the game type ofc).

Also, Halo anyone? 3 or Reach.

Over shield

How many people actually dislike aim acceleration on its own merits? Seems like an echo chamber of negativity rather than actual constructive criticism of the mechanic. I would expect the opposition to mainly come from seasoned PC shooter players.

There's no way to put my criticism of it into words. You can come over and watch me try to play Halo 3 if you want, the look on my face will say it all. It just feels like crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom