• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

heckfu

Banned
Alright then, new subject: Rank Heckfus from best to worst.

1. Birthday Heckfu
2. Wolfpack Heckfu
3. Doctoral Candidate Heckfu
4. Dr. Heckfu
5. Malibu Heckfu
6. SensyHeckfu
7. a zoojoo

After we get bored of that we can all post images of our Heckling SpeedFu Test™ results. I usually get around 17.1 mbps* up, 43.3 mbps down
erGAF

*mega-blains per second

Hahaha, that is just stupid and brilliant all wrapped in to one.

Beckx

I'm will do that eventually, have you played lollipop yet Beckx?

Repetive, very. But, the attitude of the game is LMAO.

Any game that has hey Mickey as powerup song, is good in my books.

Have been very tempted b/c I like the Suda/Yamaoka combo. But haven't taken the plunge yet, my unplayed games pile is too big. I still have you complaining that I haven't touched Castlevania LOS and Hyper harping about Darkstalkers Darksiders!

Persona 4 Arena is my next retail purchase, looking forward to that to tide me through to Halo 4.

Edit: Why did I write Darkstalkers instead of Darksiders? I made myself cry. :(

Have been very tempted b/c I like the Suda/Yamaoka combo. But haven't taken the plunge yet, my unplayed games pile is too big. I still have you complaining that I haven't touched Castlevania LOS and Hyper harping about Darkstalkers!

Persona 4 Arena is my next retail purchase, looking forward to that to tide me through to Halo 4.

Why? Why? Why?!

Please do so, soon! :p

FyreWulff

I'm pretty sure Booties deleted all the DLC off his harddrive so he never has to play any of it. I think I might do the same.

Do it the pro way and play via the Anniversary disc. Scratch disc in specific place Prisoner resides so it load-fails.

As for me, it earns the distinction of the only map in Reach I'll quit immediately after it's been voted in.

a zoojoo

Banned
I had a dream last night I was playing Halo 4 with HaloGAF(and oddly enough, Spike Lee?), and it was a blast. Then one of the Spartans starting having sex with a Warthog.

I'm no Psychology expert, but I think that means I need Halo 4 in my fuckin' life.
I had a dream where i was frankie. It was wierd. I don't wanna be bald.
Alright then, new subject: Rank Heckfus from best to worst.

1. Birthday Heckfu
2. Wolfpack Heckfu
3. Doctoral Candidate Heckfu
4. Dr. Heckfu
5. Malibu Heckfu
6. SensyHeckfu
7. a zoojoo

After we get bored of that we can all post images of our Heckling SpeedFu Test™ results. I usually get around 17.1 mbps* up, 43.3 mbps down
erGAF

*mega-blains per second
happy-i-see-what-you-did-there-_clean_-l.png

NOKYARD

Glorious post, but how do you feel about BBQ?
Homemade BBQ is the only BBQ. I went to a local Ribfest to sample the (supposed) best from Texas and Wisconsin and was turned off when i witnessed the cook's sweat run from his forehead, through the hairnet, down his nose, and directly onto the piece he was preparing for me. Why would i pay a man to drip sweat onto my ribs.

CyReN

THC back down again, whoever these untalented fucks are why not work hard on w/e you are doing instead of try and tarnish other people works. I hate people.

From the bulletin:
image.axd

Do people honestly not know about absentee ballots? I see no reason to ever go to the voting booth, but I always vote.

No MM updates. Bulletin is fail.

Risen

THC back down again, whoever these untalented fucks are why not work hard on w/e you are doing instead of try and tarnish other people works. I hate people.

Seems like you should be able to get in touch with "someone" who would be interested in stopping it. I know I had someone hit me a couple years ago... and they wouldn't stop. It jacked my TV, Phone, and Internet for near two days by the time I got to where I could address it. When I called my ISP they took it crazy serious.

kylej

Banned
So the bulletin was basically a big ad to sell an Xbox and a controller, and apparently there won't be a bulletin next week.

No info on Reach matchmaking updates.

Welp.

Does the text and white graphics look kinda 3d to you guys? Like their extruded into the plastic?
All I know is ima be getting that controller.

Not really digging the forerunner themed stuff. The console sounds are odd too, hopefully those sounds make more sense when we start digging into the games fiction.

So the bulletin was basically a big ad to sell an Xbox and a controller, and apparently there won't be a bulletin next week.

Welp.

I'm just glad the in game exclusive items that come with the console are insignificant. I was pretty worried about the idea of those.

Rudy's is great BBQ? You originally from Texas... or are you a transplant? It's good... but is typical of chain BBQ, and not really indicative of great Texas BBQ.

Which is to say... good but not great, for my money.
Born and raised in Houston, so take that as you will. As long as the sauce is sweet/tangy and the meat is tender, I can haphazardly throw it into the 'great' category. It's been a seriously long time since I've had any BBQ (partly due to my wife being vegetarian and I just don't think about getting it on my own), but I remember enjoying it at the Rudy's in Austin. There's probably better stuff out there, but I haven't actively looked for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loved Frankie's FB response in the Bulletin, and the H4 console looks way better than it did in the promo pics.

GhaleonEB

Yeah, don't bother. Only relevant thing is Super Slayer's the weekend jackpot playlist.

I enjoyed the update on where Halo 4 is at, and what phase of development 343 is concluding and working toward.

The pics of the console and controller are what they should have released initially. The translucency adds a layer of depth to the designs that was not visible in the PR pics; the design is dramatically better than how it looked in them.

I enjoyed the update on where Halo 4 is at, and what phase of development 343 is concluding and working toward.

The pics of the console and controller are what they should have released initially. The translucency adds a layer of depth to the designs that was not visible in the PR pics; the design is dramatically better than how it looked in them.

So the light rifle has a skin?

I wonder if that the case for every weapon?

If anyone gets a copy early and posts about it in the thread, I'm going dark.

Although I'm totally going to make attempts on getting an early copy.

Then you're going to have to go dark. There's always (and I mean every release) a few people on GAF that get Halo games early.

It is the order of things.

Risen

I guess the photos of the console must not come close to doing it justice. I've yet to see a photo where I thought it looked good... or at least not one in which I thought it looked better than say the H3 green or Reach silver.

I think the problem for my eyes is the stark contrast between the translucence and the graphics laid over it. Would really like to see one in "real life".

willow ve

Welp.

Well that bulletin was disappointing. When are we going to get new Halo 4 or matchmaking info in one?

Bulletins have always been hit or miss. This one was a miss for any new information. To be fair it probably is news to a lot of general consumers who get their information solely from Waypoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom