• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talents

Banned
God dammit I feel like I'm going to die from this heat, England is so humid.

Also will the controller have No-slow? If so I'm sold.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Then you're going to have to go dark. There's always (and I mean every release) a few people on GAF that get Halo games early.

It is the order of things.

I know :(
If there's multiplayer news, I may stick around though. Although I highly doubt I'd be able to avoid campaign spoilers.

There's a store near where I live that is notorious for selling games several days early, I'm going to try my best to hit them up.

Aggrotek

I know :(
If there's multiplayer news, I may stick around though. Although I highly doubt I'd be able to avoid campaign spoilers.

There's a store near where I live that is notorious for selling games several days early, I'm going to try my best to hit them up.

I'm going dark at some point this time.. at least from gaf.

Wanna play Borderlands Fracas?

Aggrotek

I hope it'll be easier to stay dark for me this year cause I'm going to start university this September. If I'm "lucky", I'll be too busy to see any spoilers.

I've been spoiled on the past 2 Halo titles. I really wanna go in mostly clean this time. Especially in terms of campaign.

I managed to follow and find all the MP info once Reach was "out there" and avoided campaign. I admit it was playing with fire a bit though.

That might be the first time I've heard a complaint about heat in England.

Controller is wireless, and wireless controllers are very rarely affect by slow turn correct?

I hope it'll be easier to stay dark for me this year cause I'm going to start university this September. If I'm "lucky", I'll be too busy to see any spoilers.

Don't worry, I'll whatsapp the spoilers directly to you. :p

Anyway, I'm hopping on H3 in 10 mins. For those interested, 4 spaces have already been taken up.

Rudy's is great BBQ? You originally from Texas... or are you a transplant? It's good... but is typical of chain BBQ, and not really indicative of great Texas BBQ.

Which is to say... good but not great, for my money.

I work at Rudy's in Houston. For how much volume we put out it's pretty damn good BBQ. A hole in the wall store, though, is always going to beat a big chain. You have the mentallity going in that the small store will be good.

OT: I don't like the new console.

I've been spoiled on the past 2 Halo titles. I really wanna go in mostly clean this time. Especially in terms of campaign.

I was watching a multiplayer life stream about a week before Reach's release and then some guy posted in the chat that "he basically dies fighting at the end". If I'm gonna watch a live stream, I'll turn of the chat this time :p

image.axd

I like it more than the console bundle design.

willow ve

Pretty sure its been over 100 daily for weeks here.

Its miserable, and my car's AC is broken :|

I understand weather is relative, but English complaining about the heat have no idea what most of the US has been suffering through this summer. I don't think I have seen a day without a high of 95 and above and humidity at or above 50% in almost two full months. We've broken almost every single record regarding heat, drought, and general miserableness this summer for my region and we're not even out of July.

The other day I found myself sitting outside with a nice breeze thinking "wow, this is such as nice day." Went inside, checked the temp, it was 91.

Yeah but the US is more used to heat than us, all we see is rain, even in the summers normally.

Rain... I used to know what rain looked like.

Talents

Banned
I understand weather is relative, but English complaining about the heat have no idea what most of the US has been suffering through this summer. I don't think I have seen a day without a high of 95 and above and humidity at or above 50% in almost two full months. We've broken almost every single record regarding heat, drought, and general miserableness this summer for my region and we're not even out of July.

The other day I found myself sitting outside with a nice breeze thinking "wow, this is such as nice day." Went inside, checked the temp, it was 91.

Yeah but the US is more used to heat than us, all we see is rain, even in the summers normally.

Fracas

#fuckonami
A little lttp, but I just bought Shadowrun from Amazon if any HaloGAFfers are still playing it.

Also bought The Dark Knight.

Risen

I work at Rudy's in Houston. For how much volume we put out it's pretty damn good BBQ. A hole in the wall store, though, is always going to beat a big chain. You have the mentallity going in that the small store will be good.

OT: I don't like the new console.

I'm not hating... it's fine for what it is. It's high volume BBQ though. It's good, it's consistent store to store, and that says a lot considering how much is sold. But "great" Texas BBQ will not be found in a high volume restaurant... particularly brisket. Maybe you find great ribs/chicken in a higher volume store...

In terms of brisket though:

from the cuts of brisket, to the time able to be spent on each particular cut of meat... smaller stores, road sides, backyards, etc will blow big volume stores out of the water, and that has nothing to do with mentality. I've had some terrible small store BBQ lol... bad is bad, no matter where it's from.

Rain... I used to know what rain looked like.

gotta go to south america then, hell in hearth.

Tawpgun

New England is so nice today though. Mid 80's with a nice breeze. At least here in CT. This heat wave recently has been terrible. Especially for people like me working outside all day.

I am always down to Shadowrun. Just make sure you play the singleplayer tutorials and bot matches first.

TheOddOne

Just went to the veterinary for my bird. Doctor said "His swellings are severe, he might not recover from it". Goddammit, I did not expect that.

Well its forced hot here since the US government controls our weather with chemtrails and pumped clouds. Its basically just their way to starve crops so the government can buy up any farmers land left. Can't have anybody sitting on any kind of real wealth or else the system doesn't work.

Wut?

willow ve

Well its forced hot here since the US government controls our weather with chemtrails and pumped clouds. Its basically just their way to starve crops so the government can buy up any farmers land left. Can't have anybody sitting on any kind of real wealth or else the system doesn't work.

Wut?

I'm pretty sure that
the artist, er the artist formerly known as, er the symbol
Prince once formally came out against chemtrails and talked about how it was a pretty simple fact that the US gov't is doing it. I blame it all on necessary HAARP experimentation focused on weather and geological warfare.

edit: shit, just wasted 20 minutes watching videos on youtube about HAARP and chemtrails.

ElRenoRaven

Wow. Windows is so weird. So I just reinstalled Halo 2 after my computer went screwy and forced me to re-install. Course since I don't have instillation discs I had to make my install Windows 8. Anyway now Halo 2 works perfectly with Steam. So funny because before on Vista it just didn't want to work with steam at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom