• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyReN

9EWXY.png

Gui_PT

Sorry guys I've made a terrible mistake with my afternoon snack so my brain is in shutdown mode

What's happenin in a few and where can I watch it?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
No!
Sleepz!
Til Texas!

Ciao amico! Buenvenuto a NeoGAF. Questo e' il migliore locazione nel tutto il mondo.

How's my Italian? Lol little rusty

Just noticed this post. Glad you're home and have lots of pain killers at your disposal. That sounds really terrible. :-(

Honestly, its my fault, I should have got to the doctors before the ER was needed.. also, I am an asthmatic with one CF mutation...who didn't have an inhaler. It has been 5-7 years since any major issues so I guess I mostly didn't need one, but yeah, I should have had it. As for the sore throat..I swear Im a magnet for weird health issues, haha. Ah well, lesson learned, I feel a lot better so as long as the antibiotics work Im gold. But yeah, enough about that stuff haha

No sleepz

=D

Well thats odd..but if it isn't pros that means we may see more of the sandbox?

I love how I have to use IE instead of Firefox to watch this stream and all YouTube videos. Stupid Adobe flash completely hangs my browser in FF...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom