• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this gametype must be different, because i keep seeing the big power weapons like snipe and lazer in the personal ordinance. when i have never seen that before.

I LOVE this shot:

261273519_ffa.jpg

First good thing to ever come out of epitaph!

Loving the new ghost reticule.

FPS Fan

Neo Member
The scorch marks on the Ghost plasma bolts as they hit the wall are a really nice little graphical touch, should be interesting to see that on the banshee and the big wraith cannon.

Warthog chaingun tracers seem much more precise than in previous games, I guess they upped its accuracy? No complaining here, I'm all in favor of buffing the warthog over Reach.

Hey... hey guise... 119 sleeps (120 days).

Then we get to wreck baddies in H4!

Even seeing the ridiculousness that is this stream, im excited because the gameplay looks really crisp and I could see it going big in MLG if properly handled.

BR in one hand, DMR in the other.

Ohyea.

Fuck yeah. I really like that DMR right now.

Overdoziz

Banned
We haven't had a good history of what should be Forgeable in dev maps being so.
You can always create a player trait zone to counter the low-grav effects.

And Frankie, is there really an area that's completely flat and is bigger than the quarry? I would polish your head for a week if so.

IHaveIce

Banned
Wow this armor looks ugly as hell :lol

and lol at the phone number

edit: totally forgot that you need a perk to pick up nades from bodies

And Frankie, is there really an area that's completely flat and is bigger than the quarry? I would polish your head for a week if so.

You're making some really great points today, I actually didnt think about being able to counter low grav zones, damn.

Halo 4 kicks ass confirmed.

Can't wait for BR/DMR loadout.

Also Frank, approximately how many support upgrades/tactical packages/AA's have we not seen yet? Like 25%? Half of them?

Its the E3 build so ill forgive them. But goddamn BEEF that hog turret sound.

Same still applies with the BR, please, keep it under wraps till the game comes out, so when we first shoot it our minds explode with the awesomeness, because right now it sounds like a pea shooter.

So many fail kids in Chat -_-

This stream loves just following the hog, kind of bored of just watching hog gameplay. Kind of surprised it seems like no one went for laser aswell.

Here's an important question that I haven't seen asked or answered. Does the sniper do damage to vehicles?

It doesnt seem like it, I saw someone put snipe shots into the body of a ghost earlier and it didnt seem to do much thank god.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

but you cancelled your preorder so you will never know.

Tawpgun

Picking AR start loadout on Longbow.

BK levels are high here.

Not a fan of the rocket tracer at all either. Smoke looked 10x better.

Here's an important question that I haven't seen asked or answered. Does the sniper do damage to vehicles?

i hope not, it's pretty annoying when your hog blows up from a sniper bullet.

also, oh my god the warthog looks so good. that warthog just survived a rocket, way better than reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom