• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dug

Banned
You Ate All the Chips
Noble 1: Collect all of the flags in a matchmade Stockpile game.

Candy from a Baby
Defiant: Capture two flags from an enemy capture zone in a matchmade Stockpile game.

Don't Touch That!
Defiant: Prevent the attacking team from touching the flag in a matchmade 1-Flag CTF game.

Paper Beats Rock
Defiant: Assassinate a player that just exited Armor-Lock in a matchmade game.

Stick it to the Man!
Anniversary: Stick and kill the flag carrier with a Plasma Grenade in a matchmade game.

These are what I need, if there's an open spot. I can be on in about 10 minutes, eating dinner atm.
Need those too, except for You Ate All The Chips which I got without purposely going for it.

I'm convinced at this point that Anni FFA is rigged to not give Infection to groups.

Doesn't the game try and throw up DLC maps if possible? Delete all the DLC except for the one with the map in it and then go into Infection. Should make the odds a lot better of getting it. If your going for the achievement that is, I may have totally jumped to conclusions with the other cheevo talk going on.

If theres any female gamers in here, I have a code for the Female Masterchief costume for your avatar if you want it.

MCT8R-DMPTB-KTR7F-GWJFQ-96D98

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Karl, you guys got room?

I need:

Noble 1: Collect all the flags in a matchmade stockpile game (How the hell do you do this non-boosting?)

Defiant: Capture two flags from an enemy capture zone.
Defiant: Prevent the attacking team from touching the flag in a 1 flag game
Defiant: Assassinate from Armor lock
Defiant: Last survivor - zombie mode

Anniversary: Infect 3 players in a single round
Anniversary: Perform a jetpack beatdown
Anniversary: Capture 10 skulls

I've got all the achievements, but I'd be glad to jump in if anyone needs more to fill a lobby. You don't want any randoms in the game when trying for these terrible achievements, that's for sure.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Karl, you guys got room?

I need:

Noble 1: Collect all the flags in a matchmade stockpile game (How the hell do you do this non-boosting?)

Defiant: Capture two flags from an enemy capture zone.
Defiant: Prevent the attacking team from touching the flag in a 1 flag game
Defiant: Assassinate from Armor lock
Defiant: Last survivor - zombie mode

Anniversary: Infect 3 players in a single round
Anniversary: Perform a jetpack beatdown
Anniversary: Capture 10 skulls

Ask your teammates to cooperate.

Dark blue with grey is the nicest, but I'll change it up with the military.

Please confirm. They are all small logo.
TNY0U.png

Enfinit

Need those too, except for You Ate All The Chips which I got without purposely going for it.
Same here. I'm proud to say that I've managed to get all of the Halo achievements (minus Wars), and only two of them are in a language not in English. #winning

I'm fully confident that Cross Mappin' is glitched. I cannot get it.
Managed to get that on Abridged. Was behind Grav Hammer spawn and picked off another player who was behind Sword spawn with the DMR. It's a sketchy achievement since the set distance needed to qualify for earning it is unknown. As far as my understanding, just as long as the reticle's not red, it qualifies.

What ever happened to that Google Doc you started? Has 343 gone around and answered some of the questions?

It got trolled to shit and ignored.

I kept a copy of the good questions but waypoint kids hated it and THC didn't really pay any attention.

Link

It's a real shame i think, Would of been great if the community actually gave input to it but ultimately what can you expect when the vast majority of people in general are idiots.

Enfinit

It got trolled to shit and ignored.

I kept a copy of the good questions but waypoint kids hated it and THC didn't really pay any attention.

Link

It's a real shame i think, Would of been great if the community actually gave input to it but ultimately what can you expect when the vast majority of people in general are idiots.

Create a doc was seriously a great idea. Did you have a link to the Waypoint thread? Just curious to see what they said.

Create a doc was seriously a great idea. Did you have a link to the Waypoint thread? Just curious to see what they said.

Nothing really just

"We already have a thread for this, these questions should be added in the weekly update DO NOT ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE" and kind of came off condescending like i was someone new to the community. Eh

And for any interested here is the editable version. Link InB4ChildrenTrollItAgain

a zoojoo

Banned
Nothing really just

"We already have a thread for this, these questions should be edited in the weekly update DO NOT ASK YOU'RE QUESTIONS HERE" and kind of came off condescending like i was someone new to the community. Eh

And for any interested here is the editable version. Link InB4ChildrenTrollItAgain
Eh, that's waypoint for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom