• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myyke

Neo Member
DMR + BR SWAT with four people on a HUGE level still worked. Dat hitscan. The TERROR. I think it was sound effects. I do NOT get scared playing SWAT normally. But today, diaper filling.

Awwwww yeah! Sounds like I'll be stocking up on the Pampers for Halo 4 then, I do enough terrified screaming in Reach as it is.

Hoping the tradition is continued and SWAT gets its own playlist in Halo 4!

yeas lol he's such a nice guy though

N3jfQ.gif

Awwwww yeah! Sounds like I'll be stocking up on the Pampers for Halo 4 then, I do enough terrified screaming in Reach as it is.

Yeah sure, screaming.

Sounds like an otherworldly mating call.

Edit:God damn your awesome gif, lol.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

N3jfQ.gif

Wait, are you "Myyke" who sent me a friend request the other day? I only accepted it because the bio said it was Scottish.

SO am i right in thinking its still a option player side or 343 side to restrict loadouts?

Or else things like SWAT would never work.

What would be nice and i dont know how feesible something like this is is if you could have SWAT loadouts limited to say

BR + Pistol
DMR + Pistol
Carbine + Pistol
BR + DMR
BR + Carbine
DMR + Carbine.

So players still have some option as to what they want to use. Meaning that Player X who hates the BR could have the option of playing SWAT without using it.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Has it ever been said approximately how long it takes to unlock all weapons?

Really don't want to have to put a lot of time in to get my shiny DMR.

Talents

Banned
Sure, what time?

I was telling Risen that you spend more time on the 360 dash then you do playing games. :p

If you do do Halo 3 customs tommorow, could you invite me please? I would of been on today but I fell asleep watching a twitch stream -.-

If it says I'm offline, it's probably just me appearing offline.

I recommend staying in the back of the room and killing them off as they come along. Grab that pistol ammo. Give that a few tries.

But I'm not the most experienced person when it comes to CE on Legendary.

Got out in my first attempt after work this evening. Instead of my normal plan of going out the back and letting my shields charge before trying to work up the left side of the circular room, went out front then backed away to the left, chucking grenades at the door as I went. Shields charged, got fortunate and took out some flood, and the rest of the wave became manageable.

One (more) problem down. One big one still to come, the covenant army between me and the banshee I will need in order to make it to the third generator.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I need like 9 achievements. 8 multi I think. Dammit.

Frank, don't let them make the Halo 4 cheevos map pack dependent. Or game type dependent for that matter.

Karl2177

To the people wishing to join, what ones do you need? If you need the Defiant One-Flag and any Anniversary ones, we could expand and shrink for those that already have the Anniversary ones.

feel

Frank, don't let them make the Halo 4 cheevos map pack dependent. Or game type dependent for that matter.
And make sure "A Monument To All Your Sins" returns (with no skulls allowed), not seeing it in CEA after I finally got my wish in Reach was very disappointing.

FyreWulff

Remember when it was exactly like that in Reach? Good times.

Then they TU'd it and locked the new achievements to their specific map packs.

Fracas

#fuckonami
You Ate All the Chips
Noble 1: Collect all of the flags in a matchmade Stockpile game.

Candy from a Baby
Defiant: Capture two flags from an enemy capture zone in a matchmade Stockpile game.

Don't Touch That!
Defiant: Prevent the attacking team from touching the flag in a matchmade 1-Flag CTF game.

Paper Beats Rock
Defiant: Assassinate a player that just exited Armor-Lock in a matchmade game.

Stick it to the Man!
Anniversary: Stick and kill the flag carrier with a Plasma Grenade in a matchmade game.

These are what I need, if there's an open spot. I can be on in about 10 minutes, eating dinner atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom