• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT3| This Thread is Not a Natural Formation

GhaleonEB

Sikamikanico said:
I can't believe I had to bail out midgame on my own map...bloody women.

I'm so pussywhipped its unreal
The Kingdom = awesome. One of the best Slayer maps I've played in customs.

Nothing wrong with being whipped, enjoy it. It has benefits. :p

GhaleonEB said:
The Kingdom = awesome. One of the best Slayer maps I've played in customs.

Nothing wrong with being whipped, enjoy it. It has benefits. :p

Really glad you liked it, its had a lot of attention paid to it. If you guys have any suggestions, please let me know. The version you played was slightly different to the latest, but only little fixes, nothing major/game changing.

Would love to hear how CTF plays on it if you have the time!

Sorry guys that I haven't talked that much.(only used phrases like "fu**" etc.) I really liked the map, where we played CTF, and the map, where we played Assualt. These both are ready for matchmaking in my opinion. + Yeti Dome.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Ramirez said:
I hate to get hyped for it, because I know they'll blow it, but man it's really like the last hope for me until the next Halo game. :|
Since it's been delayed, I'm actually more excited for it.

MrBig

gg mangs gg

Bikini Atoll - official halogaf grifball arena?

reach_12992647_Full.jpg

reach_12992689_Full.jpg

I'll just put a few finishing touches on it and put it in my file share

Judderman said:
GG's everyone. Really liked the map selection, thanks to the map creators.

Ditto. Really fun times. Thanks everybody. That's two weeks of GAFcustoms in a row for me! I'm going for the hat trick next weekend!

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
sorry i was unable to make it, but any and all feedback would be appreciated for my maps Truss and Trestle (please add what gametypes and # of players to your comments).

also, if someone (Ghaleon?) could post the replays in their fileshare, i'd appreciate it :)

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Just played MLG Sanctuary Slayer against half of Halo 2's Pro team XiT Wounds. Pretty funny. "Bonfire's on...their bonfire" hahahahah

we lost by 10 :(

Thermite

Ramirez said:
Ya know I've never played the normal Battfield games, just BC, but if they're anything like that, yes plz.

Yeah, they're very similar. Just think Bad Company 2 MP, but on a bigger scale.

Nutter said:
LAWL
Looking forward to BF3

Day one this time? ;P

xxjuicesxx said:
Bad Framerate 2 is garbage. HaloGAF needs to PLAY Halo. None of you are on!

lol.

Ramirez said:
There's never anyone on when I log on occasionally, it's weird and depressing in a way.

I feel the same way, like most of my list is HaloGAF and noone is ever on. Its kinda fucked up. Then again they need to sort out MM.

xxjuicesxx said:
I feel the same way, like most of my list is HaloGAF and noone is ever on. Its kinda fucked up. Then again they need to sort out MM.

I will play with you!

Where we originally intended that is. We were supposed to play Halo 3 Snipers ages ago. We never did. :(

Gui_PT

xxjuicesxx said:

Well we party up sometimes, but it's rare to see someone from my FL playing Reach =\

GhaleonEB

op_ivy said:
sorry i was unable to make it, but any and all feedback would be appreciated for my maps Truss and Trestle (please add what gametypes and # of players to your comments).

also, if someone (Ghaleon?) could post the replays in their fileshare, i'd appreciate it :)
I saved all of the films of the games I played. I'll send them directly to the map makers in a few hours when I'm more awake (on a sleepy hydration run at the moment).

Blue Ninja said:
I'm still waiting for them to have some shows in Europe, preferably one in Belgium. They were in Cologne last year, but I couldn't make it. :(
Nah. They weren't in Cologne last year. Videogames Live were in Leipzig three years ago.
You meant the WDR Rundfunkorcheaster, who played Nintendo music.

Hypertrooper said:
Nah. They weren't in Cologne last year. Videogames Live were in Leipzig three years ago.
You meant the WDR Rundfunkorcheaster, who played Nintendo music.
Oh, good thing I couldn't go then. I didn't bother researching after I found out I couldn't go to Gamescon, I thought they were there.

They were in Paris in december, though. There is hope.

Blue Ninja said:
Oh, good thing I couldn't go then. I didn't bother researching after I found out I couldn't go to Gamescon, I thought they were there.

They were in Paris in december, though. There is hope.
There is always hope, because of the GamesCoM. GamesCom isn't that fun than you think. It's like Dead Rising in Real-Life.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
I had the weirdest thing happen last night in a game of Invasion. I was on the bottom of the Spire and the Spartans were about to capture the second phase so I just threw a sticky into the blue vent and didn't think anything of it.

Fast forward a few minutes later and I'm just walking around the first floor of the Spire it says I stuck somebody, hahaha. :p

Domino Theory said:
I had the weirdest thing happen last night in a game of Invasion. I was on the bottom of the Spire and the Spartans were about to capture the second phase so I just threw a sticky into the blue vent and didn't think anything of it.

Fast forward a few minutes later and I'm just walking around the first floor of the Spire it says I stuck somebody, hahaha. :p
Probably through it into the gravity lift. It happened to me once.

clicky

Gui_PT

Domino Theory said:
Yeah, I just put the video up on my File Share. It's more like 40 seconds, but still, felt like minutes! :p

I guess no one remembers me posting this (over 1 minute)

Forever Alone

Edit: I need me sum smilies or joke-ish posts will look serious =\

Yea its just not that weird of an occurrence the lifts are set up to let that sticky go back and forth forever pretty much so as soon as someone uses the lift they have a chance of hitting it...

Here is something thats weird. You ever have one of those moments that make you really pissed off playing Halo...and then a second later you just laugh? Well here watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDAAdI1r88M&hd=1 So I ask, whats the point of sudden death option even being enabled if the second you arm the bomb the game ends? Can you fix your shit for once?

NOKYARD

xxjuicesxx said:
Here is something thats weird. You ever have one of those moments that make you really pissed off playing Halo...and then a second later you just laugh? Well here watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDAAdI1r88M&hd=1 So I ask, whats the point of sudden death option even being enabled if the second you arm the bomb the game ends? Can you fix your shit for once?
Interesting. Sudden death works in MM Grifball but not in customs. We found if we save the MM version from our recent history, and fire it up in a custom, sudden death works fine.

Top Bottom