• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT3| This Thread is Not a Natural Formation

Ramirez

vhfive said:
wat

also halo 3 was amazing (and still is) the only problem is that I have seem to lost any skill I ever had (or the only people playing now are really good).

Probably the latter, I remember getting destroyed on Halo 2 before it was taken down, dudes were like robots on there, plus the extreme host advantage=lights out.

Tawpgun

wwm0nkey said:
Love Sage's other work (ShadowRun is one of my favorite games) but yeah agreed.

I love you.

Shadowrun is bar-none the BEST competitive shooter on the 360 without a shadow of doubt in my mind. It is the most underrated game on the 360 and the definition of a cult classic. That being said about the master piece that is shadowrun...

Shadowrun elements don't really belong in Halo. I don't mind bloom now, but I could have done without it. AA's are like the magic/tech. And they ended up being a tad too powerful imo. Armor lock being the worst of course. I think AA's messed with the Golden Tripod and turned it into some wobbly table. The Golden Tripod didn't need another leg, it just needed to be reinforced and re-vitalized. Easier said than done, but resorting to this new leg wasn't the best decision. But hey, this is Reach and that's how it is. It's not bad, its just a big departure from the classic formula.

Now that sage is at bungie, Bungie's next project should be Shadowrun 2. Screw their new IP.

P.S. Would any gaffers be willing to hop on to Shadowrun sometime in the future?

Tashi0106 said:
I don't know what all that means. It's jibberish to me.

Hahahahha. I clicked it on my phone but it just came up as a normal wiki page. So then I clicked it here on my PC to see what was so NSFW
boobs
and it was all that shit.

Hahahaha. I am really, really sorry man.

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
Ramirez said:
Why do you think anyone here complains? Because they are annoyed by things from a franchise they love more than any other, to insult people just because the thread isn't a circle jerk is laughable, although it isn't your first time, lol.

You can complain about Halo. You can call Sage out for his "terrible transgressions." But I'll be damned if you try and take away my right to make fun of people on the Internet.

(Safe to assume I can't count on you as a ringer for our next Humpday Challenge?)

A27 Tawpgun said:
I love you.

Shadowrun is bar-none the BEST competitive shooter on the 360 without a shadow of doubt in my mind. It is the most underrated game on the 360 and the definition of a cult classic. That being said about the master piece that is shadowrun...

Shadowrun elements don't really belong in Halo. I don't mind bloom now, but I could have done without it. AA's are like the magic/tech. And they ended up being a tad too powerful imo. Armor lock being the worst of course. I think AA's messed with the Golden Tripod and turned it into some wobbly table. The Golden Tripod didn't need another leg, it just needed to be reinforced and re-vitalized. Easier said than done, but resorting to this new leg wasn't the best decision. But hey, this is Reach and that's how it is. It's not bad, its just a big departure from the classic formula.

Now that sage is at bungie, Bungie's next project should be Shadowrun 2. Screw their new IP.

P.S. Would any gaffers be willing to hop on to Shadowrun sometime in the future?

called it

aTman

Neo Member
A27 Tawpgun said:
1. I remember playing one that was slightly better, but I can't find it. So find me a better one.

2. When they hell did you get here, lol.

Hahaha. I just appear when I feel like it. :p
I'm actually way too lazy to find the other ones, but being friends with Blinding had me play like 50 of them so yeah. For the record, I thought all of them were pretty bad.

Butane123

Yeah, went back to Halo 3 on Friday. Played in a few custom games just screwing around with friends and then a few social slayer matches. Population was around 15,000 when I was on the whole time.

First thing I said when I joined the custom game "did you guys change the gravity settings?" Followed by a unanimous "no" from everyone in the game. Felt so weird when compared to Reach's jump.

That being said, the netcode in Reach is so, so much better.

Tawpgun

Lazslo said:
Halo 3 Blows. Halo 2 is the best there ever was and will be.
Halo 2>Halo1>Halo Reach>Halo 3. Boom
That is pretty much exactly how I see it.

Halo 1 and Halo 2 are interchangeable. While Halo 2 was glitchy and buggy, the overall fun factor of it pushes it above Halo 1.

I think a lot of Halo 2's glitchiness and bugginess was just as helpful as it was a hindrance. While superbouncing onto Ascension's tower and trolololing the entire game was a nuisance, Ghost Launching out of Headlong, for example, offered hours of hilarious fun.

vhfive

Ramirez said:
Probably the latter, I remember getting destroyed on Halo 2 before it was taken down, dudes were like robots on there, plus the extreme host advantage=lights out.
also the netcode compared to Reach's is just awful. Tried to play a game btb and it was terrible. I'll probably won't go back to Halo 3 after tonight ever again. lag + long matchmaking times + getting donged on = not so much fun. Which is really too bad because I really love the gameplay in 3

blink348

Neo Member
Lazslo said:
Halo 3 Blows. Halo 2 is the best there ever was and will be.
Halo 2>Halo1>Halo Reach>Halo 3. Boom

I would agree, except that Reach was only a little bit better than Halo 3. Just a tiny tiny small bit.

vhfive said:
also the netcode compared to Reach's is just awful. Tried to play a game btb and it was terrible. I'll probably won't go back to Halo 3 after tonight ever again. lag + long matchmaking times + getting donged on = not so much fun. Which is really too bad because I really love the gameplay in 3

Yeah the H3 netcode in Big Team can really be frustrating.

Love or hate hat Bungie did with Reach, you gotta hand to them on the work on the netcode. Just amazing. It makes playing not only H3 difficult, but pretty much any other console game with a host-client netcode can be frustrating after Reach (I'm looking at you and your shitty netcode Black Ops).

KevinRo

Zee-V70 said:
I think a lot of Halo 2's glitchiness and bugginess was just as helpful as it was a hindrance. While superbouncing onto Ascension's tower and trolololing the entire game was a nuisance, Ghost Launching out of Headlong, for example, offered hours of hilarious fun.

Ok, I'm gonnna be all over the place with this post.

The hiding out of Ascension was irritating. First they would hide under big tower and drop underneath the ledge right next to the death spot. Then people found out 'hey, if I barrel roll out of a banshee near the edge of the map I can leave the map'. Not to mention Burial Grounds snipes was nothing but trying to snipe the fuckers that were out of the map on-top of you. Man, Halo2 has some awesome Multiplayer maps, except Turf. Turf can suck my dick.

I can't remember this progression of 'hating' the current game of halo and wishing to go back to the old one when i played Halo2. Halo2 was an entirely different beast then Halo:CE. The only thing people bitched about in Halo2 were the glitches/standbye. Halo3 and Reach just dropped the ball in multiplayer improvements upon the previous iteration in the series. Imagine playing another shooter that you love with the amount of bloom put into Reach. Fuck I would not touch GoW3 if they had bloom. I would just not buy it.

Atleast make crouching diminish the bloom considerably in Reach, Bungle.

wwm0nkey

Steelyuhas said:
Yeah the H3 netcode in Big Team can really be frustrating.

Love or hate hat Bungie did with Reach, you gotta hand to them on the work on the netcode. Just amazing. It makes playing not only H3 difficult, but pretty much any other console game with a host-client netcode can be frustrating after Reach (I'm looking at you and your shitty netcode Black Ops).
perfect Dark Zero. Nothing will beat that games net code.

GhaleonEB

I'd just like to interrupt to point out that Brutes are jerks. Loud, probably smelly, no manners whatsoever. They take delight in the demise of their comrades, and, well....

JERKS.jpg

They are the armor lock heroes of Firefight.

blink348

Neo Member

Yeah I loved the maps in Halo 2. They far outbeat the maps in Reach except for a few. (and obviously Forge World)

Speaking of which, what are you guys' opinions of Headlong? I'd like to see a remake of some sort, but apparently I love Headlong more than everyone else.

wwm0nkey

blink348 said:
Yeah I loved the maps in Halo 2. They far outbeat the maps in Reach except for a few. (and obviously Forge World)

Speaking of which, what are you guys' opinions of Headlong? I'd like to see a remake of some sort, but apparently I love Headlong more than everyone else.
All maps in Halo 2 where just the greatest things ever. If you played Halo 2 you have a good memory of each map.

PNut

Banned
Ramirez said:
Gosh, imagine a Halo 3 with Reach's netcode, no bloom, and no AA's, so good.

Yeah, that would be cool. Played a handful of Halo 3 MM games earlier tonight and only one game didn't have red bar connections. That's not fun when it's BR's on Standoff. I DO NOT MISS THAT.

Reach's biggest mistake was handing the MP reigns over to someone who literally had no clue what made it so great. The entire spectrum of the sandbox is so much fail it's amazing. From sprinting melee garbage to DMR's blowing up vehicles in seconds, I'm continually stunned every time I play.

It's a totally different game and I can tell you've noticed. Once I played the beta I knew it was going to push the boundaries of the original Halo sandbox. They obviously wanted to do something different and mix it up. What's wrong with that? That's what game developers do. Reach has done well and a lot of people play it. Even long time fans that have been around since CE.

To say the entire spectrum of the Reach sandbox is complete fail is ridiculous. There are so many options available in Reach that were not in previous games that carter to every type of gamer. Forge 2.0, Invasion, Fire Fight, Custom games, The Arena (coming soon), Community Playlists, Daily Challenges, LASO runs, etc... I can't think of a title out there now that offers all these features.

In my opinion the only things missing from Reach is Ranked 1-50 and the ability to watch Theater with friends. If it had those 2 things it would be perfect.

blink348 said:
How are those maps? I have yet to buy them.

Easily among the better maps in the game. Anchor 9 is a great 4v4 map that plays almost any gametype well. Tempest is a great map for Flag, works well in Big Team and plays 4v4 as well. Breakpoint is hands down the best Invasion map, and actually plays Big Team pretty well also (minus those awful Banshees).

I recommend it.

KevinRo said:
except Turf. Turf can suck my dick.

arigoldGTFO.gif

KevinRo

blink348 said:

Headlong is legendary.

It was great before they took out the banshee. Oh man, trying to kill the rocket dude who camped up top ontop of the building was so fun. And those epic battles with the sword dude who would hide in the back way to the main building. I miss h2 btb maps. Waterworks, Headlong, Coagulation and Containment. Ever since H2 all btb maps have been lacking centralized bases where you can have those epic rallies to arm the bomb where everyone just jumps ontop of it and gets blasted by a bunch of stickies and grenades. Terminal was a perfect example.

GhaleonEB

Steelyuhas said:
Yes it is, I loved Reach on Legendary. Very tough, but felt fair, the game wasn't cheating me.
I felt the opposite, I strongly disliked how Legendary was balanced. And the game DOES cheat on Legendary, especially the Wraiths and their psychic AI. I find Heroic on Reach to be the sweet spot. I don't plan to ever do Legendary again outside of the Challenges, and I played the bejesus out of Halo 3 and Halo 1 especially on Legendary.

I need an equivalent of Firefight Limited in matchmaking for one player. This game was my breaking point. Another AFK player, idling until it was clear I could hold the fort solo and protect him in the process, so ten minutes in he flies around on the jetpack for a few minutes getting a few kills and dying repeatedly. When the pool was drained, he went back idle.

Bungie has yet to make comment one on what if anything they can or will do about idle Firefight players. There were 200 players in Limited last I looked, and I'm pretty sure I've got half of them set as avoided players at this point because this is the kind of stuff they're all doing. I love Firefight to death, but the playlist is a ghost town of griefers and right now the pooled lives and lack of recourse for AFK players is enabling them to the fullest extent possible.

GhaleonEB said:
I felt the opposite, I strongly disliked how Legendary was balanced. And the game DOES cheat on Legendary, especially the Wraiths and their psychic AI. I find Heroic on Reach to be the sweet spot. I don't plan to ever do Legendary again outside of the Challenges, and I played the bejesus out of Halo 3 and Halo 1 especially on Legendary.

Hmmm well to each there own, I liked it. I liked how it was consistent. There were tough parts, but as a whole the difficulty slightly ramped up over the course of the game unlike legendary in past Halo's (Cairo Station Halo 2 anyone?)

Don't get me wrong, I think that Heroic campaign is the sweet spot for all Halo campaign's, but I enjoyed Reach's legendary solo more than the others.

wwm0nkey said:
So guy if this.

2hhei6u.jpg

Came out as a summer of Arcade title for $15 this year, how many of you would buy it?

I assume everyone would buy it. I certainly would purchase and play the shit out of it.

Havok

KevinRo said:
Headlong is legendary.

It was great before they took out the banshee. Oh man, trying to kill the rocket dude who camped up top ontop of the building was so fun. And those epic battles with the sword dude who would hide in the back way to the main building. I miss h2 btb maps. Waterworks, Headlong, Coagulation and Containment. Ever since H2 all btb maps have been lacking centralized bases where you can have those epic rallies to arm the bomb where everyone just jumps ontop of it and gets blasted by a bunch of stickies and grenades. Terminal was a perfect example.
Team Skirmish 1-sided objectives on maps like Zanzibar were some of the most fun I've had in any game in my life. Specifically with Zanzibar, the decisions made going forward to Halo 3 were just baffling. Zanzibar worked because it was the perfect size for a 4v4 game, and pretty specifically offense/defense games, although Slayer worked just fine as well. Last Resort was too big for 4v4, too complex for 8v8, and since Squad Battle may as well not have existed for the number of people in the playlist. Honestly, when I saw that the inside of the base was just a giant empty space with a useless walkway and a shipping container, I couldn't understand why the change was made. It served no purpose and seemed like change for the sake of change. Scale has been Reach's problem as well, maps like Hemorrhage seem way more massive than their predecessors (on a side note, I'm not sure I can name any Big Team maps that I actually like in Reach outside of Hemorrhage, which holds a special place in my heart due to its history). Countdown, Atom, and Boardwalk don't belong anywhere near a Big Team game, it's a clusterfuck, and Boneyard and Spire simply don't work with traditional gametypes. So that leaves us with what, Tempest, Paradiso, Hemorrhage, and Breakpoint (which isn't great as-is)? The Reach map list seems terribly unfocused and half-hearted, which I certainly hope the Defiant pack helps fix. I guess I just don't understand where those great designers went after Halo 2.

I guess it's a symptom of the problems I feel the player base has created, or maybe it's just the reaction to a problem with the game: of course they don't put emphasis on creating really great objective game maps, because nobody plays in the Team Objective playlist. Probably 3/4ths of the Big Team games I've played have been Big Team Slayer, with Invasion being the outlier (although it suffers from there being a whopping two maps to play actual Invasion on, neither of which are particularly good). Looking back, even some of the worst Halo 2 maps, ones that I thought I didn't particularly love (the example I recently rediscovered was Burial Mounds), were miles better than most of the current selection. And overall, since those days, there's been such a shift in focus away from Flag and Bomb games, to things like one-sided Territories (which isn't bad), Headhunter (which I loathe), Stockpile (which can go either way), etc, which isn't inherently bad, but those classic (still the best, in my eyes) gametypes aren't the focus like they used to be. Again, the actual amount of truth that I'm saying may not be terribly high, but it's been the experience I've had.

Edit: just checked the playlist page, there isn't a single Assault gametype in the Big Team playlist, when the beginning vehicle rush on Coagulation One Bomb is one of my favorite gaming memories. Urk, please forward my disbelief to Jerimiah. Thanks :) (Yeah, I know I should post in the Optimatch forum and all, but I also know that bnet has been a cesspool for years. I get daily links to awful threads and screenshots of hateful private messages from Qbix most days)

equil

wwm0nkey said:
So guy if this.

2hhei6u.jpg

Came out as a summer of Arcade title for $15 this year, how many of you would buy it?

Id take the multiplayer from that over halo1 remake anyday.

I know people who would buy a 360 just to play halo 2 multi.

KevinRo

Havok said:
I guess it's a symptom of the problems I feel the player base has created, or maybe it's just the reaction to a problem with the game: of course they don't put emphasis on creating really great objective game maps, because nobody plays in the Team Objective playlist. Probably 3/4ths of the Big Team games I've played have been Big Team Slayer, with Invasion being the outlier (although it suffers from there being a whopping two maps to play actual Invasion on, neither of which are particularly good). Looking back, even some of the worst Halo 2 maps, ones that I thought I didn't particularly love (the example I recently rediscovered was Burial Mounds), were miles better than most of the current selection.

I think some of the problem has to do with dwindling amount of players in each playlist due to the saturation of too many playlists and the shitty map selection.

There is no denying BTB was virtually ignored in H3. Then by creating Invasion in Reach, Bungie totally fucked up even more. They split the small userbase up even more and for what reason? Instead of creating a BTB map that can be doubled as an Invasion map, they did it the other way. They created an Invasion map that has only one purpose... TO PLAY INVASION. What a fuckup.

Honestly, BTB in halo2 had legs. The amount of maps, the durability and utilization of the maps were amazing. Ontop of that, they had clans which had ranking and had a reason to play it even more.

Now, it seems like people just get on to get obtain stupid CR and buy more retarded armour, then sign off. Honestly, you know you're fucked when there is nothing to play for in multiplayer other than obtaining more armour pieces.

Havok said:
Team Skirmish 1-sided objectives on maps like Zanzibar were some of the most fun I've had in any game in my life. Specifically with Zanzibar, the decisions made going forward to Halo 3 were just baffling. Zanzibar worked because it was the perfect size for a 4v4 game, and pretty specifically offense/defense games, although Slayer worked just fine as well. Last Resort was too big for 4v4, too complex for 8v8, and since Squad Battle may as well not have existed for the number of people in the playlist. Honestly, when I saw that the inside of the base was just a giant empty space with a useless walkway and a shipping container, I couldn't understand why the change was made. It served no purpose and seemed like change for the sake of change. Scale has been Reach's problem as well, maps like Hemorrhage seem way more massive than their predecessors (on a side note, I'm not sure I can name any Big Team maps that I actually like in Reach outside of Hemorrhage, which holds a special place in my heart due to its history). Countdown, Atom, and Boardwalk don't belong anywhere near a Big Team game, it's a clusterfuck, and Boneyard and Spire simply don't work with traditional gametypes. So that leaves us with what, Tempest, Paradiso, Hemorrhage, and Breakpoint (which isn't great as-is)? The Reach map list seems terribly unfocused and half-hearted, which I certainly hope the Defiant pack helps fix. I guess I just don't understand where those great designers went after Halo 2.

I guess it's a symptom of the problems I feel the player base has created, or maybe it's just the reaction to a problem with the game: of course they don't put emphasis on creating really great objective game maps, because nobody plays in the Team Objective playlist. Probably 3/4ths of the Big Team games I've played have been Big Team Slayer, with Invasion being the outlier (although it suffers from there being a whopping two maps to play actual Invasion on, neither of which are particularly good). Looking back, even some of the worst Halo 2 maps, ones that I thought I didn't particularly love (the example I recently rediscovered was Burial Mounds), were miles better than most of the current selection.

Big Team's map selection really kill the playlist IMO. Gametype weighting and gametypes in the playlist need work as well, but lets just talk maps right now.

These are the maps currently in Big Team:
Atom (Bad map, and not a big team map)
Boardwalk (Not a big team map, don't like it much either way anyways)
Boneyard (An invasion map, doesn't play for big team very well, not to mention only uses half the map)
Breakpoint (Plays pretty well in Big Team (exception banshees), but the DLC maps don't show up, so this map basically isn't in the playlist)
Countdown (No. It's one of the smallest maps in the game)
Hemorrhage (Good stuff)
Paradiso (Horrifically bad)
Spire (An invasion map, doesn't play well in big team (everyone hangs out on the top of the spire), weapon and vehicle placement is odd, randomly spawning at the invasion starting spawn is awesome)
Tempest (Fantastic map, but like Breakpoint you will not ever see it)

Now keep in mind with these opinions that I don't consider myself one of those maps that rips every map out there.

So maps that I like in Big Team: Tempest, Hemorrhage, and Breakpoint. I have NEVER played a DLC map in the big team playlist, so that is a single map that I enjoy.

As for gametypes, the amount of slayer is gross. Less slayer, much much more multi-flag and assault needs to be added into the playlist (Both one and neutral bomb).

So in a couple of weeks, we are getting another big team map, and it looks to be good, but it will never come up in the playlist. If the gametype selection gets fixed and if somehow DLC actually came up in the playlist, I would have four maps in big team that I like, would would be pretty solid IMO.

wwm0nkey

equil said:
Id take the multiplayer from that over halo1 remake anyday.

I know people who would buy a 360 just to play halo 2 multi.
I would still "like" the Halo 1 remake but I would much prefer a Halo 2 MP XBLA version.

Havok

Steelyuhas said:
*snip*I have NEVER played a DLC map in the big team playlist, so that is a single map that I enjoy.
/rant haha
And unfortunately, ever since Microsoft wouldn't let maps go free so they could require them to play the playlist, it'll be like that forever. And for all I know everything I was complaining about could be out of Bungie's hands just like the DLC separation clusterfuck is (Cold Storage, anyone?), but it'd be nice to get a verdict on it one way or the other. People complain about developers locking playlists to DLC owners, but as a hardcore fan who is going to buy those maps anyway (likely regardless of quality), I would kill for every piece of DLC to be required so that the map variety would be increased (and because DLC maps have been exceptionally well designed in comparison to the shipping maps in Halo 3 and Reach). I don't have any suggestions on how they can fix it anymore, and the more I think about it, the more I convince myself that there isn't much that can be done after the game ships when the problems are as sweeping as these. It's a shame.

KevinRo said:
I think some of the problem has to do with dwindling amount of players in each playlist due to the saturation of too many playlists and the shitty map selection.

Honestly, BTB in halo2 had legs. The amount of maps, the durability and utilization of the maps were amazing. Ontop of that, they had clans which had ranking and had a reason to play it even more.
Clans and playlist count are an entirely separate issue, and I agree with you. There are currently 15 competitive (in a sense) playlists. Three of them are the Arena playlists that honestly, don't serve much of a purpose now that the MLG playlist exists, then there's the DLC playlist (remember when that used to be limited time and was named Team Preview?), and two playlists that contain a single gametype (Living Dead and Grifball), which might be better served being rolled into a larger Action Sack-style playlist. I understand why the SWAT and Snipers playlist have to be separated from Slayer, and the rest make sense categorically.

On clans, I really miss that system. Bungie has said people just used it for a second friends list, but I remember it being a great indicator of how skilled you and 3 of your friends were as a team, not just as an individual ranking. It encouraged more team play because you were playing with people that you knew and were guaranteed to be playing against a team that communicated against each other. It was tense, but not tense in the kind of way that the Arena playlists are, where you're rated individually and are better served by taking care of yourself rather than playing for the good of the team.

I guess the moral of the story is...that if anyone wants to play some games to a guy who loves Objective stuff, as well as a bunch of Firefight, but doesn't have anyone decent to play it with, shoot me a friend request (Havok CXVII).

Havok said:
And unfortunately, ever since Microsoft wouldn't let maps go free so they could require them to play the playlist, it'll be like that forever. And for all I know everything I was complaining about could be out of Bungie's hands just like the DLC separation clusterfuck is (Cold Storage, anyone?), but it'd be nice to get a verdict on it one way or the other. People complain about developers locking playlists to DLC owners, but as a hardcore fan who is going to buy those maps anyway (likely regardless of quality), I would kill for every piece of DLC to be required so that the map variety would be increased (and because DLC maps have been exceptionally well designed in comparison to the shipping maps in Halo 3 and Reach). I don't have any suggestions on how they can fix it anymore, and the more I think about it, the more I convince myself that there isn't much that can be done after the game ships when the problems are as sweeping as these. It's a shame.

Although I will buy every DLC day one as well, and would like nothing more than to actually get to play the maps that I purchase, I don't think it's right to lock out players from playlists in games and require them to pay extra money to play the game.

The answer is out there, COD has been doing it for years. In COD, DLC is not required in any playlists, but you only match up against players that have the same maps as you do. It rewards players that buy the DLC, and simultaneously doesn't penalize players that don't. Why all developers don't do this is beyond me.

Havok

It was an exaggeration, of course it isn't acceptable morally to lock out non-DLC owners. I guess the point I was trying to make was that it comes around to maps not becoming free, which is complicated by the console SKUs that don't come with hard drives or other storage space (edit: in a perfect world there wouldn't be such a thing as non-DLC owners, because there wouldn't be that barrier to entry of price or not having storage in the first place). It's a massive bummer all around. And yeah, that solution is a good one, but the player population in the problem playlists is low enough that adding an additional matchmaking parameter would end up being a huge issue with regard to finding matches quickly.

krakov

I've been playing a lot of BTB lately and the dlc maps are really rare. I've seen them maybe twice or so. And while I really like Tempest, some of the spawns are completely broken in BTB. Breakpoint has to many power weapons and vehicles and pretty much always turns into a steaktacular. Speaking of which, over 10% of my games in reach have awarded that medal.

Butane123

Plywood said:
Tempest isn't really a good BTB or 4v4 map, I think it's a great 6v6 map though.
I kinda agree. I played 1 flag BTB on it last night and it just felt cramped, but I'm sure that has to do more how people play that gametype than anything else.

Nutter

LOL at all the complaining.
I totally agree with all of it

Welcome to last may. Though I remember reading a lot of posts after launch about how BLOPS will save the day, wonder what happened to that.

I WOULD like Halo 2 on XBLA though. :O

More of the same, when something is awesome is a good thing.
COD proves that there is no such thing as franchise fatigue, though its a different story when the developer tries there best in changing the game so much that it puts people OFF from the sequels.

Top Bottom