• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

Nutter

Trasher said:
Just because one doesn't play Halo doesn't mean they don't play videogames anymore. There are other games out there, Nutter. And plenty of them are much more satisfying than Reach and its multiplayer.

I usually don't have much time during the summer for games anyways. I was getting back into HoN for a little while there, but now I'm working again and there aren't enough hours in the day for the haggardness that is Reach. :p
Well PC doesnt count. And Congrats on the Job!

Trasher

all dem gaffers

Album01022.jpg

Look at how intently they stare at the female waitress!

FyreWulff

Seriously, we had the developer from Neversoft turn around and tell us at the demo station that she had no idea why the game failed us out of the song when the rock meter never went below the halfway mark.

I think after they saw Harmonix's RB2 booth, they felt like they had to put something up to replace the Ecto-1 pulling out from being shown at PAX. They should have just borrowed a copy of RB2 and let people play that.

PAX08 was really kind of a shitty PAX.

Trasher

Deputy Moonman said:
You gotta tag each one now!
Album01025.jpg

Left to right: Nutter, me, Captain Blood, Ramirez (calling his then girlfriend/now wife lawl), and Bennett (who doesn't post here anymore, but posted in the Halo 2 thread a ton).

Album01026.jpg

Left to right: Domino Theory (well...he's about half that person now haha), Blueblur's friend (I believe he's on GAF now, but I can't remember his tag), Blueblur, Cocopjojo, some really old guy
:)
, Ghaleon, top of Urk's head, and Metroidvania.

Edit: Also, I don't remember who was sitting between Urk and Metroid.

ElRenoRaven

See I feel left out. Pardon the picture I was just about to head out the door. It's the best I have since I don't take pictures often.

8rbR3.jpg

FyreWulff

Also here's me on my way to winning my first game on Assembly at Bungie's booth with the AR.

ZXFctl.jpg

I still remember all of us going "WTF" at coming in and seeing the new Halo 3: Mythic menu. Which we all assumed at the time was going to be part of the TU coming out soon. Little did we know that we wouldn't see it again for another year microsoft.jpg

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Never posted my pic here before. Only for you HaloGAF.

HWhY1.jpg

It's really cool seeing everyone's faces. Some of them are really surprising, and some of them add even more to the internet persona. Eazy cracks me up.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Trasher said:
all dem gaffers

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh252/TJTrasher/Album01022.jpg[IMG]
[/QUOTE]
They look like they shower and shave, I am impressed.
[QUOTE=Tunavi][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6wFdZ.jpg[IMG]

you jelly[/QUOTE]
You in the cup is killing me.

FyreWulff

I still don't understand how some people don't shower at PAX.

Can't they feel the funk and gunk on their skin?

Your goddamn shower is right there in your hotel room. USE IT.

And then you have the people that try to cover it up with Axe and it's even worse.

ElRenoRaven

FyreWulff said:
I still don't understand how some people don't shower at PAX.

Can't they feel the funk and gunk on their skin?

Your goddamn shower is right there in your hotel room. USE IT.

And then you have the people that try to cover it up with Axe and it's even worse.

People are animals man. I made it a point to shower a couple times a day when I went on my trip all them years ago.
Once in the morning and once in the evening.

senador

Banned
HiredN00bs said:
Because it's nearly impossible to kill someone using it. Because they can Evade away from danger or right back to capping flags or arming bombs after dying.

Because it sucks to play against someone abusing it.

If there is any lag at all it gets even more frustrating.

Tawpgun

YZA1h.jpg

Deep in thought about how I could fix reach if they just gave me Forge and a button to put all my forge creations into Matchmaking.

2 years old. Don't think anythings really changed though.

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
Trasher said:
Album01025.jpg

Left to right: Nutter, me, Captain Blood, Ramirez (calling his then girlfriend/now wife lawl), and Bennett (who doesn't post here anymore, but posted in the Halo 2 thread a ton).

Album01026.jpg

Left to right: Domino Theory (well...he's about half that person now haha), Blueblur's friend (I believe he's on GAF now, but I can't remember his tag), Blueblur, Cocopjojo, some really old guy
:)
, Ghaleon, top of Urk's head, and Metroidvania.

Edit: Also, I don't remember who was sitting between Urk and Metroid.
Wasn't it Voc?

feel

1zdc76f.jpg

while I'm doing an avatar quote, let me pass the great news that proper neogaf search is coming back soon!! Evilore said so himself in some thread yesterday. Can't wait for the return of the smackdowns in the shape of a wall of quotes taken from some user's post history.

Top Bottom