• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

Sai-kun

Banned
okay that picture of lady gaga wasn't actually me

here's me

0kbqz.jpg

and this is what i look like when i play against a team of armor lockers

714QK.jpg

and this is what i look like when when we get AR starts over DMR starts

CoPAM.jpg

tbqh halogaf is p sexy

Oozer3993

Are you a very recently approved member of neogaf?
Nope.
What country are you posting from and what's your current age.
US and 25
At what age did you get into Halo and with which game.
18 and Halo CE.
For how long have you been reading HaloGAF?
Three years
What's your absolute favorite Halo campaign? And your favorite multiplayer? (you're not allowed to pick Halo: Combat Evolved for any of the two)
The Triple for both.
Highest Halo 3 level and which playlist.
45 Team Slayer, 43 Lone Wolves
AR or BR?
DMR
Absolute favorite multiplayer map from Combat Evolved, Halo 2 and 3 (just one from each).
Sidewinder, Headlong, The Pit
Least hated Reach mp map.
Highlands.
Do you prefer BTB or MLG? (pre-Reach era)
BTB.
Competitive multiplayer or Firefight?
Competitive multiplayer.
Games completed on solo Legendary.
3, ODST, Reach
Are you EazyB? Mike DongBlain?
Absolutely not.
What are some of your favorite Campaign missions.
Silent Cartographer, Attack on the Control Room, Two Betrayals, The Storm, TheCovenant
Favorite Reach playlists.
Defiant
Size of frankie erotica folder (in megabytes).
343MB in C:\My Documents\Technical Manuals\Dishwashers
Opinion on reticule bloom.
Like it. Yeah you heard me.
Opinion on Armor Abilities and the one you usually end up picking.
Great in theory but the execution leaves something to be desired. Sprint
Why are you a Halo fan?
I like the open nature of it. I don't like the narrow environments and limited AI of other shooters.
Favorite Halogaffer, and least favorite (besides Dax). (optional)
Favorite: Ghaleon because he and I seem to have similar views on the series.
Now feel free to introduce yourself and/or share anything you want so we get to know you better, some of us would enjoy reading it. (optional)
No lie, right as I was about to write something here a commercial came on for "The Best of Breaking Benjamin" and the song used in it was their song from Halo 2. It must be a sign! I don't know of what, but definitely of something.

Trasher

Barrow Roll said:
Which one is he of the two guys in focus?
Eazy is on the left. That's Nutter on the right. Voc is the one in the red shirt that is cut off, and I think the guy in the white shirt with his back facing the camera might be Major Williams actually.

103eqe8.jpg

Definitely says "Bungie" on the front. Looks like there's a Noble Team patch on the right shoulder, the symbol on the left shoulder is new to me though. Something given out to the Reach team?

HaloGAF, what do you think? Ever seen this hoodie before?

MrBig

ncsuDuncan said:
http://i56.tinypic.com/103eqe8.jpg[IMG]

Definitely says "Bungie" on the front. Looks like there's a Noble Team patch on the right shoulder, the symbol on the left shoulder is new to me though. Something given out to the Reach team?

HaloGAF, what do you think? Ever seen this hoodie before?[/QUOTE]
It looks like the badge from stargate. Bungie has made contact with aliens and built a [s]slingshot[/s] wormhole to other planets confirmed.

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
ncsuDuncan said:
103eqe8.jpg

HaloGAF, what do you think? Ever seen this hoodie before?
Yup. Reach dev team hoodie.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Trasher said:
Album01025.jpg

Left to right: Nutter, me, Captain Blood, Ramirez (calling his then girlfriend/now wife lawl), and Bennett (who doesn't post here anymore, but posted in the Halo 2 thread a ton).

Album01026.jpg

Left to right: Domino Theory (well...he's about half that person now haha), Blueblur's friend (I believe he's on GAF now, but I can't remember his tag), Blueblur, Cocopjojo, some really old guy
:)
, Ghaleon, top of Urk's head, and Metroidvania.

Edit: Also, I don't remember who was sitting between Urk and Metroid.

PSA: That's me before I lost 100 pounds, kthx. Just remember that. Even my current FB picture shows me as too fat.

Seriously, remember that. -_______-

feel

^ any girl posting on halogaf gets to boss everyone around. Problem?

Tunavi said:
post current pics
check out the avatar, that's a current pic

some say he took the whole changing his life thing too far

PNut

Banned
Sorry, no pic. Just stopped by to say that, has a vocal minority, I think Uncaged, Powerhouse, Swordbase, Countdown and jetpack should be removed from Arena next season. Maybe replace those maps with the MLG community made maps.

I say this because when Jeremiah finally started listening to the community on how to improve the Arena the population went up. I hope 343 does the same.

Tunavi

Banned
Warthog drivan
flag cappan
headshottan
Owning in the falcan
MONGOOSE SURFAN BACK SMACKAN
fun night of Premium Battle with GAF. nothing to complain about. halo bliss

Kibbles

Karl2177 said:
Pictures? I guess I'll post the one from when I was in DC a month and a half back. My Johnson knows what the ladies like.

photo.JPG
vqvfA.jpg

I'm sorry, that's all I saw when the pic came up
KuGsj.gif

Tunavi said:
Wheres my picture of Xenolock?
He won't post one.

Hell, I'm surprised he posted his age. My totally called 20 though, even though he wouldn't confirm it when we were playing one day. Batman like detective skills.

blamite

Hey, so it's Friday, and there's no Super Jackpot Wekend (I think)? Is 343 going to to continue those, replace them with something new, or what?

blamite said:
Hey, so it's Friday, and there's no Super Jackpot Wekend (I think)? Is 343 going to to continue those, replace them with something new, or what?
Unclear. It's early days for 343 with Reach, so I'd say we won't be seeing their footprints upon Reach for a while, cR related content included.

Karl2177

Kibbles said:
http://i.imgur.com/vqvfA.jpg[/MG]

I'm sorry, that's all I saw when the pic came up [img]http://i.imgur.com/KuGsj.gif
My view of the Washington monument has changed again. I can only see a KKK version of SaiKun's happy/mad/indifferent face thingy.

stephen08

Ramirez said:
Boy, you're no fun. If you want to draw your impressions of my character from HaloGAF posts, and some Bnet stats go ahead. I'm almost 100% certain though I've never offended anyone on here to a level as to where they wouldn't play with me. :p

How do you know I was not also joking?

I'd play with you guys. I'd never condemn people solely for a few of their actions. I'm sure you guys are all in all pretty decent people. That being said, when I see poor sportsmanship downplayed and in some cases applauded I am going to say something. I also believe that in general how we act when people are not judging us is just as much a true measure of character as how people act with more serious issues and choices.

At the end of the day, you guys are griefing people in a videogame. It's not the end of the world, and you are not bad people for doing it but it does show you are inconsiderate (to some degree) to your fellow players in the game. If you do not like that assessment then either change your behavior, or don't let what I say bother you.

I should note I am not trying to reignite the whole flag holding debate, just clarifying some things.

Barrow Roll said:
If there is enough demand then I can oblige. But it will be a myspace style phone in the mirror pic cuz I have no other recent pics where I don't look like a goon.

You both need to post one.

I have spoken.

Sai-kun said:
okay that picture of lady gaga wasn't actually me

here's me

0kbqz.jpg

and this is what i look like when i play against a team of armor lockers

714QK.jpg

and this is what i look like when when we get AR starts over DMR starts

CoPAM.jpg

tbqh halogaf is p sexy
You don't have a nose, Sai-Kun?
GhaleonEB said:
:eek

How about this one, from Thursday. My daughter grabbed the camera and went on one of her photo rampages. I'm on my work laptop:

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p172/ghaleoneb/IMG_5661.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]
Dat beard.

Dat vidoc.
Many mixed emotions, but overall just love for Bungie & hype for Destiny.

Felt like Oni got a raw deal. Halo 2's felt more about how the studio struggled, less about the game succeeded or didn't, which makes sense considering the context. ODST got a good & deserved loving. Would have been held up higher in gaming if it hadn't the $60 price tag.

Ramirez

HiredN00bs said:
You're gonna need someone who can get the objective, given all of the games you guys failed to finish. What's the opposite of clutch? LeBron?

I'm 29, btw.

It's not failure if you were never trying to begin with. We achieved our goals in those games I'm sure. ;)

Zeouterlimits said:
Dat vidoc.
Many mixed emotions, but overall just love for Bungie & hype for Destiny.

Felt like Oni got a raw deal. Halo 2's felt more about how the studio struggled, less about the game succeeded or didn't, which makes sense considering the context. ODST got a good & deserved loving. Would have been held up higher in gaming if it hadn't the $60 price tag.
Ain't that the truth. I don't really know a whole lot about Bungie's pre-Halo games and it was really interesting to see them all. I waited and waited for the Oni segment but it never came. :(

Devolution said:
You both need to post one.

I have spoken.
This thread moves so fast that by tomorrow no one will even care about posting pics anymore but I'll get er done.

That reminds me, I still owe Hypertrooper a pic of Play Arts Jorge that doesn't make it look retarded.

Falt

When in rome... (except in Berlin)

61710_432125467095_691657095_5638815_281439_n.jpg

"Smoking Barrel", Berlin 2010.

HaloGaf ain't a bad looking bunch. Irish Halo Gaf are seriously Irish! <3

Louis Wu

I just realized I had a few GAF pics from PAX08 I never posted anywhere. You guys are a pretty happy bunch; always laughing.

pax08street1.jpg

pax08street2.jpg

pax08street3.jpg

And in the first picture Trasher posted, everyone's identified except for Dirtbag; seems unfair to leave him out.

dont_forget_dirtbag.jpg

Top Bottom