• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

Ken

Devolution said:
Banshee is the glass cannon.

Armor Lock is the dumb tank that doesn't know how to properly keep aggro and blames the party for wiping when his Armor Lock is on cooldown?

Tashi0106 said:
WoW with bloom?! Yesssssssssssss
tumblr_ljm4i0GvMK1qdf6w8o1_250.gif

Ken said:
Armor Lock is the dumb tank that doesn't know how to properly keep aggro and blames the party for wiping when his Armor Lock is on cooldown?

lol.

Armor lock would be cheat death. Invis is cloak of shadows. Sprint is sprint. Evade is disengage. Hologram is mirror image. Jetpack is rocket boots. Don't know what to say drop shield is.

Edit: Oh drop shield is ice block, durp.

TrounceX said:
LOL

I wasn't actually that angry until my Reach disk refused to snap in half.

http://i54.tinypic.com/28tb9qe.jpg[/IM

Fucking thing. Had to show some inanimate object who was boss and the xbox was looking at me funny.

Anyways I'm out HaloGAF. Glad I was able to amuse some people. Much <3. You will all never be as good as me!![/QUOTE]
Dude, you can't just bend the disc. You gotta burn it!

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Anyone else want to submit a Campus Safety logo? 20$ for the winner.

Devo, could you post your final one again please, I want to show it to my teammates.<3

Tashi0106 said:
Anyone else want to submit a Campus Safety logo? 20$ for the winner.

Devo, could you post your final one again please, I want to show it to my teammates.<3

Oh yeah sure hold on.

If you need the high res or want specific changes just tell me.

BNLaj.png

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Man that is super sexy. I'm gonna see what the team thinks about putting our in game symbols in the shield there if they're not feeling the eagle.

GhaleonEB

I still can't order, the store spits out an error when I try to confirm.

Why is Reach still harassing me about three games I quit a few days ago? This is a dumb, dumb system.

Homeboyd

Would it be ridiculous of me to ask if there would ever be a possibility of having.. two weekly challenges simultaneously?

I don't like the "weekly challenges completed" notifier on the challenges page.

Guess it would have to take up a daily in order for it to work, amirite?

TU

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
Dani said:
First person to explain this wins a cookie.

cookies.jpg

It's a legit game too, no photoshopping or hax.
That's even better than our one-flag game last night where the other team got four tries.

Tunavi

Banned
Homeboyd said:
Would it be ridiculous of me to ask if there would ever be a possibility of having.. two weekly challenges simultaneously?

I don't like the "weekly challenges completed" notifier on the challenges page.

Guess it would have to take up a daily in order for it to work, amirite?

TU
we got bigger issues
COUGH COUGH LOADOUTS

feel

Domino Theory said:
Shirt arrived:
1z587f8.jpg
Looks nice from here. How is it in person?

GhaleonEB said:
I still can't order, the store spits out an error when I try to confirm.

Why is Reach still harassing me about three games I quit a few days ago? This is a dumb, dumb system.
Have you tried doing it in a different internet browser?

feel

A27_StarWolf said:
Who ended up creating the logo.
I created that logo. It's not "the" logo, it's mostly just for a shirt, one of the multiple halogaf themed ones on the site's shirt store.

Sean P.

PAX TICKETS AW YEAAAAAA

I'd love to play with you bros, no mic but I got da skillz (usually)

GT: "Its SeanP" if anyone wants to party

Havok

The fact that the Revenant is still in matchmaking when all the glitches associated with it haven't been patched out yet (if ever) is mindboggling. Getting sniped instantly after spawn with an auto-headshot from a Revenant passenger kind of makes me never want to play this game again.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
blamite said:
Oh man, just got matched with the BK Cleansing. >.>
Ad1D9.png

Someone should make a version with Spartans.

Awesome avatar, btw.

Weekly? More like a daily. Hit Inheritor tomorrow or Wednesday. That 1 Flag game was ridiculous. Wu, that actually wasn't the episode I was thinking of, Homer says the same line in "Dead Putting Society" (S2E6), but I love that Wiggum incites the riot when:

a) He's the Chief of Police
b) He's the coach of the little league team and
c) Earlier in the episode, he released the prisoners to attend the game despite the fact that they refused to come back to prison and refused to stop committing crimes

Posted from my Thunderbolt which displays GAF excellently.

Havok said:
The fact that the Revenant is still in matchmaking when all the glitches associated with it haven't been patched out yet (if ever) is mindboggling. Getting sniped instantly after spawn with an auto-headshot from a Revenant passenger kind of makes me never want to play this game again.
Tunavi said:
facing teams of full jetpackers makes me want to never play this game again
Devolution said:
Faced the same team twice tonight that was intent on making the game annoying as possible. They even camped powerhouse.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5yjdJ6e6Vg

Top Bottom