• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

monome

Thank you for the code Dani, appreciate it man.

Haven't had this Halo Friday feeling since... well, the last Bungie update. I wonder if Bungie will do a special Christmas update including the vaguest hints at their next game?

bungie is in deep cryostasis right now.

Remember their last words : See you in space. <3
I d rather have no news than them taking risks to say hello

feel

THANKS TASHI! And Dani for making it rain! :)

Maybe today's surprise will be the Halo 4 controls:

A - Tap to evade. Hold for sprint.
B - Tap to melee. Hold for assassination.
X - Reload/Use
Y - Switch Weapon

L - Iron Sights
R - Throw grenade.
LB - Activate Drop Shield.
RB - Tap to jump. Hold to use jetpack.

LS (Click) - Tap to toggle crouch. Hold to Armor Lock.
RS (Click) - Hold breath. (Reduces bloom.)

D-Up - Toggle Active Camo.
D-Down - Toggle Radar Jammer.
D-Left - Activate killstreak reward.
D-Right - Taunt.
jacknicholsonrzrdg.gif

v hehe, I would've kept it going if I was above dressing up my virtual doll

Letters, I'd wash that shirt before putting it on my avatar.

Edit: Awesome, Dani! Post bookmarked. I'll add those when I'm at my home computer.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for the code, Dani!

Those control scheme pics are hilarious. My first time seeing them.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b177/iamnotevilness/sasa1s.png[/IM

Okay, I just gotta know the context on this one.[/QUOTE]

Bungie, Halloween. I think.

Okay, so I was playing Ridgeline Assault, and the following power weapons can be found:
2 Rockets
2 Shotgunts
2 Snipers
A laser

Anyway, probably my main complaint about the Anniversary playlists is that there is so much stuff that I have trouble wrapping my head around everything.

I go to an online forum to discuss Halo, and I read all the bulletins, and I still have trouble keeping up which version of Ridgeline I'm playing. It really is a guessing game. I have trouble remembering which version of Ridgeline has the spartan laser, or the flak cannon, or which has what Forge architecture in place. And that's just for one map! I have the same problem with Breakneck and High Noon. Then there are gametypes...

343, you guys need to streamline the matchmaking. It's too much as is.

Anyway, probably my main complaint about the Anniversary playlists is that there is so much stuff that I have trouble wrapping my head around everything.

I go to an online forum to discuss Halo, and I read all the bulletins, and I still have trouble keeping up which version of Ridgeline I'm playing. It really is a guessing game. I have trouble remembering which version of Ridgeline has the spartan laser, or the flak cannon, or which has what Forge architecture in place. And that's just for one map! I have the same problem with Breakneck and High Noon. Then there are gametypes...

Gametypes maybe, but maps? Really, there are only two variants for each, ridgeline=new, timberlands=classic (fuel rod, no laser etc).

Okay, so I was playing Ridgeline Assault, and the following power weapons can be found:
2 Rockets
2 Shotgunts
2 Snipers
A laser

This is not Unreal Tournament.

2 Rockets
2 Shotgunts
2 Snipers
A laser

Yeah, it's super confusing. You almost need some king of book or bound collection of maps, with supplementary illustrations and graphic analyses to keep things straight. Except it should be digital, like a GPS or something. Maybe an app for those new-fangled "smart" phones I keep hearing about.

*shrug*

trollface.jpg Shouldn't have to pay $5 to know where the power weapons spawn on Ridgeline. Too many of them to keep track of.

2 Rockets
2 Shotgunts
2 Snipers
A laser

Dax!!! There are 2 Grenade Launchers on that map!!!!

CyReN

"Want 34,300 cR? Create and complete a Custom Challenge! *Offer good today only. http://bit.ly/tzVpqS #happy343rddayoftheyear" bsangel

Today, as we celebrate the 343rd day of the year, we're giving away as many virtual goodies as Spartanly possible. That's why, for today only, if you create and complete a Custom Challenge, you'll be rewarded in the form of 34,300 cR. Here are the specifics:

1. Create a Custom Challenge.
2. Complete your Custom Challenge by 11:59 pm PT.
3. Get 34,300 cR!

Please note the credits will not be given upon completion of the challenge. We'll be gifting them to you next week. So, when your bar suddenly jumps in a handful of days, that is why. Happy Custom Challenge-making!

GhaleonEB

"Want 34,300 cR? Create and complete a Custom Challenge! *Offer good today only. http://bit.ly/tzVpqS #happy343rddayoftheyear" bsangel

Today, as we celebrate the 343rd day of the year, we're giving away as many virtual goodies as Spartanly possible. That's why, for today only, if you create and complete a Custom Challenge, you'll be rewarded in the form of 34,300 cR. Here are the specifics:

3. Get 34,300 cR!

Please note the credits will not be given upon completion of the challenge. We'll be gifting them to you next week. So, when your bar suddenly jumps in a handful of days, that is why. Happy Custom Challenge-making!

I didn't even realize we could complete our own challenges, I thought I had to be invited. :lol

3. Get 34,300 cR!

That's pretty cool. It's kind of demoralizing to watch that bar barely creep to the right after a 10,00 Cr game.

I didn't even realize we could complete our own challenges, I thought I had to be invited. :lol
My problem is my computer and xbox are in separate rooms, and I'm far too lazy/drunk to walk over to the other side of my house to create a few challenges.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
If 30k makes my rank progress bar then my eyesight must be failing me cause I just can't see it.

Been stuck on this rank for months.

I'll be greedy and hope there's more to come day. :D

TheOddOne

Gabotron ES, that was fun we should do it more often :p

I laughed at the second match, where you came out of nowhere with the banshee. Dammit, I was like "I have this" :lol

I tried to make a HaloGAF custom challenge to get 5 kills with the AR. Heh. It didn't work so if you get a random message from me that is why.

Top Bottom