• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
3PBMl.jpg

Oh my God. You guys. I think I have Frankie figured out.

He said there wouldn't be a trailer released at the VGAs...but he didn't say there wouldn't be a trailer released the same day as the VGAs.

He also didn't say there wouldn't be a surprise beta announcement/release at the VGAs either.

feel

Oh my God. You guys. I think I have Frankie figured out.

He said there wouldn't be a trailer released at the VGAs...but he didn't say there wouldn't be a trailer released the same day as the VGAs.
HEY!!!! :mad: You don't get to brag about this if it indeed happens, you hear me? I've been saying that all along.

Finally got it today, great game so far. Late as hell though.
Você não é bem vindo aqui.
:p

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
What happened to Numbers? (the gaffer)

Oh god I remember numbers. He was like the first HaloGAF member I had on my list. Super awkward during GAF customs.

Eazy's list is super accurate lol

"Plays MLG and" and yea that's it :lol

I always loved Backflips description. "Uses the thread as his personal shitter" :lol

Tashi

Is there a way I can block certain people from following me on twitter? Because that stalker kid found my twitter. The one who has sent some of you guys messages pretending to be me. Ugh, he hadn't bothered me for so long and now he's following my twitter.

Nutter

NPD said:
When looking at the top 10 best selling titles at the SKU level, both Super Mario 3D Land and Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary would have been included

With SM3D selling around 650k, I would guesstimate Halo being around 600k.

darthbob

I don't mean to sound like a douche, but are the PPC Tweets, and the 34k cR the 'surprise' for today?

If so, neat-o. Twitter is blocked at work (not that i 'need' any of these PPCs), and Halo Waypoint will never let me sign in with my account, so no custom challenges there. :'(

TheOddOne

Is there a way I can block certain people from following me on twitter? Because that stalker kid found my twitter. The one who has sent some of you guys messages pretending to be me. Ugh, he hadn't bothered me for so long and now he's following my twitter.
Dude...wat?!

Well my xbox has lost the ability to read disks. Apparently Robert had the same issue? Any solutions dude?

Nope, my xbox won't read any of my discs. Sending it for repair would be the cheapest option (around 70 euro hopefully)

Could it be a software issue related to the update maybe? This is too much of a coincidence.

EDIT: Seems to work now, wtf. Oh no, as soon as the game started it kicked me back to dashboard with an error. Wtf
EDIT2: Working again. Stupid dashboard update, must be some software related. :S

This was, and still is, one of my favorite CDs. It came free with a Nintendo Power issue. lolol
http://www.videogameauctions.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/smashing.jpg
Does it look like this? ;)

7pkM1.jpg

Without any exaggeration or hyperbole I can safely say I listened to that entire CD hundreds of times.

*Forgive my creepy unshaven myspace pic. I should have stood in front of a mirror to complete the effect. My eyes aren't normally that weird looking. Also I'm a little drunk right now.

Trasher

Does it look like this? ;)

Without any exaggeration or hyperbole I can safely say I listened to that entire CD hundreds of times.

*Forgive my creepy unshaven myspace pic. I should have stood in front of a mirror to complete the effect. My eyes aren't normally that weird looking. Also I'm a little drunk right now.

That's it! God I love that thing. It made subscribing to Nintendo Power for all those years so worth it!

Sadly, I'm not sure where my actual CD is anymore, but luckily it's in my iTunes.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
That's it! God I love that thing. It made subscribing to Nintendo Power for all those years so worth it!

Sadly, I'm not sure where my actual CD is anymore, but luckily it's in my iTunes.

Got the exact same CD with the Official Nintendo Magazine in the UK back when I was more innocent. Best freebie with a magazine ever. Made all the mountains of useless posters and "cheat" books seem inconsequential.

Tashi

I remember I got a VHS tape in the mail from Nintendo and it had previews of N64 games coming out. That was where I fell in love with Jet Force Gemini. lol

Top Bottom