• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

daedalius

So why isn't the Waypoint app compatible with my phone (Sprint HTC PC36100)?

I have Android 2.2; is this something that is going to be fixed in the future? or am I just SOL?

Funny thing, English isn't actually my first language, which probably will suprise some people who I play with from here.

Hell, it's barely my second.

It's not my first language either. :lol

Your only wrong when it comes to Bethesda games!

Yes I went there.
j1nwpzjor.gif

Reminds me, are you ever going to get gold again?

Aye, though not immediately. I have exams coming up in January, so in February I might get a 3-month (or more). I do miss playing with you guys.

It's just kinda expensive, and I can't justify making a purchase like that when all I play is Skyrim.

You don't need Gold for Skyrim!
I'm gonna have to take a break eventually, right? :lol

I already did, though. Beat CEA.

But you need time.
Aye. An ungodly amount of it.

Aye, though not immediately. I have exams coming up in January, so in February I might get a 3-month (or more). I do miss playing with you guys.

It's just kinda expensive, and I can't justify making a purchase like that when all I play is skyrim.

understandable, my tastes in games have dramatically changed, now I only tend to play multiplayer games or the mp portion in games.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I am a GANGSTER at this game.

Also, people like My Morning Jacket and Constantines in the Halo thread? I am pleasantly surprised.

MrBig

It's actually H2-era, based upon the screenshots it's grouped with.

What screenshots was it grouped with?

The sky and particle effects are certainly from H2, but the lighting and bounce seemed to be improved over what shipped in H2, which made me think that it was an early engine revision working towards H3. It could just be tombstone though.

Louis Wu

It's a fake from a long, long time ago. I think the original was from Prey, or something. (Maybe not Prey. I can't remember. But it was years ago.)

Blinding

What screenshots was it grouped with?

The sky and particle effects are certainly from H2, but the lighting and bounce seemed to be improved over what shipped in H2, which made me think that it was an early engine revision working towards H3. It could just be tombstone though.

The previous screenshot was of Lockout, and the one after was of the ODST models from Halo 2, plus the model in the picture is quite obviously from Halo 2 and I believe Desolation had similar lighting effects, though I'm not sure.

FyreWulff

Speaking of old versions, there's the beta version of Halo 2 where it seemed that the Player Secondary color determined the skin huge of Elite players (back when they had the badass black trim on their armor)

All I can say I didn't kill a Grunt today. Hell yes. Got the achievement finish Two Betrayals without killing a grunt. Would take much longer without the Ghost glitch.

FyreWulff

Bottom right of the post, unless you change it fast enough to do a stealth edit.

Used to be bottom left.

Nope, still doesn't show up.. I see other people's timestamps (Chrome), but not any on mine.

Here, I'll quote your post just now to that last post, which should be WAY out of the grace period.

edit: I tried other browsers + logged out. Still not there.

Top Bottom