• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

Flipyap

I too liked the look of that Halo Wars Spartan Stalker posted the other day. Looks like the overbearing, more-than-human giant Chief is supposed to be. Ultimately, I don't care that much though..
RRSU1.jpg

God, I love this.

Ramirez

You'll get there. You just have to learn the maps and settings more, that's all.

I really don't think it's that, I just switch games so often, and play them so little these days. Going from 60 FPS in CoD to BF/Halo is a real eye sore, 60 FPS for Halo 4 prz.

Ramirez

So, got tired of getting my butt pumped in MLG, so I figure hey lets go play some scrubs in Anny.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=872182169&player=TJ Ram

Spawned on the bottom the entire time, 1 of the guests wasn't playing, the other camped a hallway with a shotgun all game, meanwhile the other team just posted up near top shotgun area and raped anyone on the bottom all match.

HiH is a terrible, out dated, archaic map. That's enough Halo for me for a month. :|

Halo 4=no remakes, and put guests in a separate playlist, thanks.

Kuroyume

Banned
I really don't think it's that, I just switch games so often, and play them so little these days. Going from 60 FPS in CoD to BF/Halo is a real eye sore, 60 FPS for Halo 4 prz.

I was playing Prisoner last night and the framerate took a hit a few times. I was like... What the hell is there in this tiny ass map that could possibly cause this? No vehicles. 4 vs 4. There's nothing within there that should be causing the game to run so poorly. This Halo 3 modified/Reach engine is terrible. I like the way the campaign looked but man they really need to put prioritize multiplayer in the next game. This game just feels so janky. I'm not even going to blame the hardware because I bet with even more power H5 will likely have the same issues. These issues have been in every Halo game.

vhfive

So, got tired of getting my butt pumped in MLG, so I figure hey lets go play some scrubs in Anny.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameStats.aspx?gameid=872182169&player=TJ Ram

Spawned on the bottom the entire time, 1 of the guests wasn't playing, the other camped a hallway with a shotgun all game, meanwhile the other team just posted up near top shotgun area and raped anyone on the bottom all match.

HiH is a terrible, out dated, archaic map. That's enough Halo for me for a month. :|

Halo 4=no remakes, and put guests in a separate playlist, thanks.

so I decided to play some today as well and then got slayer on HiH over and over :/
When I finally got flag on beaver creek I got super pumped. After we cap one flag one person on my team quits and another goes afk. the kids we were playing against were pretty terrible but 2v4 will never win (even though I did get another cap).

feels bad man

I'd feel better if they actually listened to the feedback on how much bleedthrough is screwing with Reach's feedback system. But at this point I'm almost prepared to hear something akin to "85% bloom and bleedthrough are tied together", like how the DMR and NR are tied together for bloom settings for some reason.
Bleedthough is fine, it's only a problem because you let it be one.

Tunavi

Banned
I think you guys should play more Anni FFA, I've been having a lot of fun with it. No team issues to worry about, the 3sk pistol/no loadouts (most of the time), and I still haven't played a match of infection yet either.

heckfu

Banned
I think you guys should play more Anni FFA, I've been having a lot of fun with it. No team issues to worry about, the 3sk pistol/no loadouts (most of the time), and I still haven't played a match of infection yet either.

we just got done playing a lot earlier, so much fun for real

vhfive

I'll give it try but as a general rule I hate ffa in all shooters

Havok

No posts for over an hour? At peak time?

HaloGAF is dead. Long live HaloGAF.
I've got a developmental bio final in about 8 hours that I'm completely unprepared for or I'd probably be whining about one thing or another in here.

Fun fact: DAX1 protein expression helps drive ovary production.

RRSU1.jpg

God, I love this.
Yep. It's a great piece. I love that I can see it everyday. :) (It's on my wall)

Stop it lol, you're building my hype for Halo 4 to something that the game surely won't achieve.
I ain't really hyped for Halo 4 now. More hyped for Primordium. (I should be hyped for it, right? It's going to be awesome) I think this will change this weekend, because I'm going to play through the Halo trilogy with a friend on legendary(*cough* except for Halo 2 *cough*) and If I see the Halo 3 legendary ending again... I don't know what will happen.

Anyways.. Are we still betting on Halo 4 @ the super bowl?
Nah I think CES is more likely. And sorry to hear that with the anthropology class.

Well, I think I may have failed my anthropology class. Im so fucking bad with online classes..cant focus worth a damn. Stupid thing is, I know the material just fine, its just my procrastination of work and then overloading myself with stress. I should know better, I should learn from this, but it just seems to get me so often. It sucks, and its all my doing. And I havent been wasting my time doing fun stuff either, just kinda staring at my work, trying to concentrate, etc. Blah. Felt like venting. =/

Nah I think CES is more likely. And sorry to hear that with the anthropology class.

That makes more sense, though it would be cool if they went balls out and showed it off at the super bowl just to get a lot of mainstream attention. The series needs it.

And yeah.. Well, such is life. Im glad I have done fantastic in my other classes though. Im more of a hands on learner and need a little bit of guidance at times. Im gonna see what I can salvage, but you know... I do hope I can at least learn from this. Its a cool class, so its too bad I couldn't fully show that I liked it via my work. Well..back to writing and studying and doing other hw.

I failed my online personal fitness class in high school. You know you're lazy when you can't muster up the energy to LIE about running a mile. :lol (Hope everything works out, buddy.)

LOL, well at least it makes a pretty good story... thats me at times. Hell, a lot of times I do the work and then get distracted and turn it in late, etc. Im getting better at this kind of stuff, but when someones not on my case...

Well, I think I may have failed my anthropology class. Im so fucking bad with online classes..cant focus worth a damn. Stupid thing is, I know the material just fine, its just my procrastination of work and then overloading myself with stress. I should know better, I should learn from this, but it just seems to get me so often. It sucks, and its all my doing. And I havent been wasting my time doing fun stuff either, just kinda staring at my work, trying to concentrate, etc. Blah. Felt like venting. =/

I failed my online personal fitness class in high school. You know you're lazy when you can't muster up the energy to LIE about running a mile. :lol (Hope everything works out, buddy.)

OMG HUMAN EYES CANT EVENM SEE 60 FPS YOU MUST BE RETARDED HALO IS GOOD ENOUGH AT 20 FPS!!!!

/token dumbass HaloGAF defense when discussing FPS.

When Ninja starts feeling the game, he is super duper gnarly. Both those guys are ridiculous though.

Ninja is probably the best Reach player atm. If only he could find his way to a good team. Or find a way to constructively say to his team "You need to perform as well as I do because I'm getting frustrated as fuck". Right now its just him getting frustrated and it looks like its his fault but the majority of games he loses at events you recheck the stats and he went positive and his team failed to perform.

Also screw LASO weeklies. Really 22K? Yea, no thanks. I'll just play 3 FF games and get more than 22K in a shorter time and not want to kill myself.

Top Bottom